Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Cambridge, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Cambridge, ON

Recently Reviewed Cambridge Toxicity and Mold

Published: 05/13/2022
We had a leak in the ceiling of our living room. We needed someone to patch some sections of drywall and then repaint. I first had Marat come by to look at the area and give us some...
Published: 03/18/2022
Possible asbestos? Do not panic. I found what appeared to be asbestos around my vents in my 1960s built house. Turns out it was commonly used asbestos from its era. I called David and he provided scientific information about asbestos...
Published: 02/27/2022
Very happy with the job done by Amosite and their crew. We had old pipes covered in asbestos, and a popcorn looking ceiling that they tested and was actually asbestos free. Highly recommended.