If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
David put our minds at ease. We just bought a mid-century home that needs a full renovation and showed many signs of potentially having asbestos. Amosite came and did a full inspection of the house and took samples...
David at Amosite helped me with a small , but tricky, asbestos problem. I'm impressed with the knowledgeable, prompt, and friendly service. Great resource !
It was a pleasure to deal with such a decent, competent man !