Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in Milton, ON
The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.
We Test and Inspect for M...Read more Insta-Insulation has been satisfying customers since 1991, delivering superior Insulation Removal Services, expert Spray Foam ...Read more
IICRC Certified (Mould Remediation)
IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)
MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatem...Read more
We are The Ultimate Mold Crew and we specialize in Mold Remediation/Removal
We are a Canadian owned company and our busine...Read more The Concord Group began as a carpet cleaning company in 1983. As our business gained a reputation for quality and customer sat...Read more *Please note if you are seeking emergency services for Water Damage, Fire Damage or Biohazard mitigation - please call the ph...Read more
Recently Reviewed Milton Toxic Lead
As a repeat costumer I highly recommend The Healthy Adobe. They are prompt, efficient, and professional which is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Insta insulation delivered exactly what they promised when they promised it and at a reasonable price Would highly recommend to anyone !
I needed new insulation for 2 bedrooms that were too cold in the winter and more insulation in my attic. I called insta-insusltion and their rep came out and gave me all the info I needed. We ended up doing...