Classic Touch Renovations

1400 #2 Side Road Burlington ON L7P 0G9
Classic Touch Renovations

Reviews for Classic Touch Renovations

Bathroom Upgrade

I needed to change out the tiles in my shower as some of them were damaged / upgrade the overall look. Chris gave me a great price. His team was able to complete the project within 4 days. They were progressional and courteous. I was able to ask them questions / ask their thoughts as the project went along. Overall I’m really pleased with the final product and quality of the job.

Thanks for the positive feedback. We always like to hear when we are making our customers happy and love it when they share! Feedback like yours helps reassure future customers, and give them an idea of what we can offer. Thanks!

Aaron
Aaron

From Small to Big, I Trust Classic Touch

Refered to Classic Touch by extended family. They have done smaller renos for us starting over 10 years ago, and we hired them 4 years ago when we remodeled our entire home. I trust them, recommend them, and will hire them again.
Aaron in Toronto

Thanks for his Aaron. This kind of vote of confidence validates our constant effort to be fair and provide good quality regardless of the scale of the job. We look forward to working with you again.

L Martin from Old Toronto
L Martin from Old Toronto

Complete reno

We had a great experience with Chris and his team. Did complete back to studs reno and also smaller jobs. Very reliable, always excellent work. Very fair on pricing, thoroughly recommend.

Thanks for taking the time to recommend us. And yes, you're right, we take great pride in small and big jobs alike!

Tim
Tim

Complete home renovation

Chris and his team are very professional and easy to deal with. They work very hard to ensure you are satisfied and often go above and beyond what is required or expected.

Thanks Tim, we're glad you are satisfied with our work and look forward to working with you again if the occasion arises!

Michelle in Stoney Creek
Michelle in Stoney Creek
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Open concept kitchen and bathroom remodel

I would like to say how happy I was with the work that was done in my home by Classic Touch Interior. I had procrastinated a very long time, because I was nervous thinking it would be very messy and I would feel uprooted, just the opposite in fact. From the start meeting with Chris he was very respectful and friendly and put me at ease right away.
The price Chris quoted was actually the better price of the 3 other companies I had contacted. I had a wall taken out in the kitchen to make it open concept, cupboards. counters, an island with a beautiful sink, new floor, wall unit/coffee bar installed in dining area, painting of 8 rooms, new sinks in bathrooms and beautiful tub and insert in tub.
Steve was here the most and honestly so professional and very polite always cleaning up after himself, the job went very very smoothly. F
From the Framer Denilson, Edward the Plumber, Marcos, Marcelo, Andre and Tommy, every single one of them are the Nicest people who make you feel comfortable and explain everything to you so you are of understanding and aware. So Respectful and Nice!!
So if anyone out there is thinking of getting any work done and have been procrastinating like myself I can assure you, you will be in the Best of Hands with this Team! Thanks again Guys I am still in awe of my home i Love it and its even nicer than I imagined, TONS of compliments! Take care Stay Safe. Michelle

Thankyou so much for such a complimentary review. we will pass this on to the guys too! It was a pleasure working with you.

Cathy in Burlington
Cathy in Burlington

Ugly Bathroom to a beautiful bathroom

I hired Classic Touch to do renovations in a 30+ year old bathroom that looked horrible. His man Tommy did a fantastic job and listened to everything I wanted and how I wanted it. The bathroom came out beautiful and you can see Tommy had pride in his workmanship, I couldn't find a single flaw and believe me I am picky!! Great job to Chris and his team.
I have also rehired Classic touch for a second job to put in my new vinyl flooring next week and can't wait to see my new floors. They are definitely the ones to call if you want perfection!

Thanks for your positive review, and we've passed the compliment on to Tommy. He does take pride in his workmanship, for sure!

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

Front porch reno

Classic touch did an amazing job on our front porch Reno! It looks amazing and the ppl who did the job were fantastic. Very friendly and professional and paid close attn to detail. Once the job was complete they did a great job with making sure everything was cleaned up. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks Natalie! It was a pleasure working with you and Chris. We are looking forward to the next project!

Jason in Oakville
Jason in Oakville

Best Contractor. Ever.

We hired Chris and his team for a full upstairs renovation. It included new quartz counters, induction cooktop, hardwood floor, fireplace wall, closet, extra electrical outlets, entryway flooring, stairs, banisters and probably more that I'm forgetting.

We received a quote from 3 contractors. They were all pretty close, but Chris came highly recommended from a friend of ours. Plus, he was the only one who arrived to our house nicely dressed, ready to give us a quote. Even at the time, I figured he must have changed at his work site in order to come to our house and give us a quote.

Once the work began, Chris and his team were friendly, professional, organized and overall wonderful. I don't know how he managed to hire the guys that he did, but I feel very fortunate that they worked on my house.

When everything was done, the quality was perfect. The painting was perfect. The countertop was exactly what we hoped for. The floor looks fantastic. The entry is awesome. Just everything was outstanding.

Honestly, I hear about contractor nightmares and I feel very lucky to have avoided one. Not only that, but to have hired a contractor that exceeded every expectation that I had is unbelievable.

After everything was done, Chris was available to come back for any touch ups we noticed. He came back at a moments notice to fix anything. The service after last payment was made exceeded everything I could have asked for.

For my next renovation, I won't be asking for quotes. It's either I hire Chris or I don't do the reno. Just as simple as that.

(Although, I have noticed he's getting harder to book. So I don't think any of YOU should book him. Hands off!!)

Thanks Jason! It was a pleasure working with you and heather in this project! Call us when in need! Chris

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Bathroom Renovation

They did a great job in my Bathroom. Fast, clean, efficient, and according to my project. They transformed a space that was an old laundry to a sophisticated and modern bathroom. The result is perfect. They met the deadline, without delays or problems. If you are looking for transparency, efficiency, and excellence, I recommend Classic Touch.

We strive for excellent customer service. We are pleased that you are happy. Thank you very much for the excellent review.

dlavers
dlavers
1 review Port Colborne, ON

2nd floor balconycompletion and repair

Classic Touch installed a new roof membrane over a previous unworkable membrane - a large flat area, which included an existing
installed glass balcony and railings.
Subsequently, Classic Touch installed special outdoor balcony rubber tiles both inside and outside the balcony
area, for waterproofing, outside the balcony and for comfort inside the balcony. The timing, in November, was tricky
and lucky; both types of installations required scheduling at temperatures which would allow the use of special
adhesives. They scheduled perfectly.

Thanks Mrs. Lavers! Once again was great working with you. Looking forward to the next project!

More about Classic Touch Renovations

Classic Touch is open for business, and taking all the necessary precautions of wearing masks and social distancing, both within the company and with you, the customer. We even offer zoom consultations and cloud-shared contracts when it's useful. Our top priority is satisfied customers. We have been assisting our clients ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Milton?