1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Reviews for 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

MDUB
MDUB

Garbage collection

The guys were on time, very professional and respectful of the COVID social distancing rules. They came and took our garbage with no questions asked. The experience was everything we could have asked for.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Downsized; moved residual

Seamless to arrange; follow-up good; on-time. Disappointed that stuff was heaved on the truck since there was a perfectly good fan and desk chair (just no time to Kijiji). COVID explained as reason... but I know some donation Centre's are still open. Please be clearer with your clients- we rescued some stuff so we could reduce landfill.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Same day junk removed

Fast, friendly service at a great price! Had all my junk removed from around my house within 2 hours of my initial call.
Thanks Karl and Aldo! Will definitely use your service again.

Claudio in Thornhill
Claudio in Thornhill

Got junk or We're Junk

Between not letting the client know that the staff does not possess a safe device to place a credit card purchase and not having change for cash payment i think we can conclude that the ceo of this company does not care about the client nor the staff. If i hadn't had to help load the junk I asked to be picked up (for me, not with me!) i would be okey with tipping, but having to tip because the dont have change is insulting. Expensive, exploitative to their own staff and deceitful propaganda.

mau_tor
mau_tor

household junk removal

I had all kinds of household junk, old boxes, lamp, etc. that I wanted to get rid of. I remembered 1-800-got-junk from a radio commercial, so I called them today at noon. I arranged for them to stop by at 1:25 pm same day (today) ... 2 gentlemen arrived to take away the the junk ... they were polite, efficient, careful and neat. I would certainly call on them again if I have any future junk removal needs.

mark.mcmanus
mark.mcmanus

Contact-free removal of junk from parking spot

Called on Friday afternoon.
Very pleasant and helpful person booked appointment for the next day between 9 am and 11 am.
Truck called 20 minutes before arrival.
Truck arrived at 8:30 am - early!! Which was very good.
Professional, knowledgeable and friendly team (Michael and Tyler) gave a fair estimate and then proceeded to load the trash.
By 8:50 am, all was completed.
Called in afternoon as had not received paid invoice by email.
Alexandre was superb in sending the email and explaining there were some system issues today.
Terrific service all around!!
I would definitely use them again...and again.
I have used them twice in the last five years with a similar excellent experience.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

furniture removal

great service done by this team. called late at night as i had finished redecorating and had a lot of old furniture that needed to go. They came early the next morning to come and remove my furniture and i could not be happier! thank you so much for the fast response

Sharry in Brampton
Sharry in Brampton

Amazing Experience Using this service! Johnny & Kellen were great!

This was the first time to use the service! I had a number of items to remove as we were relocating. Johnny and Kellen were great to first assess the stuff we needed to get rid and very effective at safely and wisely moving the items out of my house with ease. I am so grateful for this service. Big thank you to Johnny and Kellen for making this experience so positive. I would 100% recommend this service.

Private User reviews Chatham Kent, ON

Amazing service

Amazing service. Thank you. Very professional! The team was great, and they were in and out in no time! They also were great at following social distance rules as well.

wasim.hossain in Toronto
wasim.hossain in Toronto

Appliance Removal

Fantastic service by Zach and Sebastian! We called this afternoon inquiring about a washer and dryer removal and they arrived within 10 minutes. The were fast, efficient and extremely courteous.

The appliances were in the basement, and it was very awkward to remove through the narrow stairs, and we couldn't have done it without them. They took extra care to ensure that nothing was damaged. Highly recommended, and would use again!

More about 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Call today to Just Get it Done! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company operating our junk hauling franchise in Toronto and G.T.A. since 1999. 1800GOTJUNK will remove almost any junk, trash, or waste from old furniture and appliances to garden waste, electronics, and renovation debris. gotjunk

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is proud and thankful to have earned the recommendations of so many of our customers.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling and Donating We make every effort possible to recycle or donate furniture, household items, scrap metal and all kinds of different junk that we remove from homes and businesses. We work with Toronto charities and recycling centers in the GTA to reuse and recycle the junk we haul away before we take items to the landfill.
1999