1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

9 Dibble St Toronto ON M4M 2E7

1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 11 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 11 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Vijay
Vijay

Junk Garbage removal

I have used 1 800 Junk three time now since July 2020. Back then we were doing a major cleaning up and got rid of a full truck load of stuff.

The crew back then did an excellent job taking stuff from all parts of our home. Recently, we did some renovation and needed to get rid of some old furniture and old stuff in general before the Renovation work as well as afterwards

They provide a service that fills a gap that the city garbage and recycling program provides. On all occasions the crew was on time, quite courteous, she and efficient.

The only feedback I would provide is possibly to be a bit more consistent in their pricing structure. There seems to be some discretion that the crew uses in determining the volume of the truck that is filled. This seems to vary from crew to crew.

With that said I would recommend this service to others and will take advantage of their services if needed in the future.

Not cheap but friendly and professional

Romeo and Eamon came when they said they would, and carted off the items I pointed out. They were really pleasant and cheerful. Happy to have the stuff gone!

Jessica
Jessica
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Junk Removal

Austin and Ricardo made my junk removal process so easy. They showed up exactly when planned, and completed the work very quickly! They were both very polite, and very pleasant to deal with. I will definitely be using their service again!

Cardboard and foam disposal

Quoted a 1/3-1/2 truck load if I include a couch with the cardboard. I opted to not include it. They billed me for 1/3 truck load in the end anyways for a bunch of cardboard and foam. Also left a bunch of broken glass in my driveway from what appears to be a shattered glass bottle from another disposal.

At least they removed the junk that was quoted, so the service itself was okay. If you overlook leaving glass in my driveway.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Job well done

The team was friendly and helpful and got the job done fast. Thank you for your work.

BieBie Oh
BieBie Oh

Junk removal

The team from 1-800-junk were very professional. Showed up at the given time frame and moved out my sectional with such care and proficiency.

I would totally recommend the team, one of the team was on his second day on the job and I couldnt tell with how efficient and thoughtful they were of the other items in my house as they moved out my sectional. Thanks for everything.

Great service reasonable price

This is my second time using 1800GotJunk. I needed them to haul away a large couch and pile of junk in my garage. They came on time, quoted a reasonable price and were done in about 30 minutes. They were very courteous and professional. I would use them again.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Junk removal

We were very impressed with both John and Josiah. They were both experts when it came to unassembling our furniture and loading as many things in the truck. After everything was loaded, they also helped us clean up the garage. This was excellent customer service! Thank you both so much ! Keep up the great work

Junk Removal

Big shout out to the amazing GotJunk crew of Chris, Cody, Tyson, Ricardo, Ovie & Vraj! I had a big job to remove and they did it quickly and in a professional manner. Would highly recommend this crew!

More about 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Call today to Just Get it Done! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company operating our junk hauling franchise in Toronto and G.T.A. since 1999. 1800GOTJUNK will remove almost any junk, trash, or waste from old furniture and appliances to garden waste, electronics, and renovation debris. gotjunk

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is proud and thankful to have earned the recommendations of so many of our customers.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling and Donating We make every effort possible to recycle or donate furniture, household items, scrap metal and all kinds of different junk that we remove from homes and businesses. We work with Toronto charities and recycling centers in the GTA to reuse and recycle the junk we haul away before we take items to the landfill.
1999