1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Best of 2020 winner 9 timesBest of 2020winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Office Cleanup

The Got Junk employees David and Carl were amazing. Very friendly, polite, accommodating, professional and hard working . We will definitely be using this service again. And would request them again.

N in Toronto
N in Toronto

Removal of refrigerator

I called 1800-GOT-JUNK to remove my huge, old refrigerator and it was a very pleasant experience. The movers were incredibly professional and abided by all social distancing regulations. I highly recommend this service!

Cacciola1910
Cacciola1910

Decluttered my home

I had two full loads of stuff I was holding for over 20 years it was time to let go they were fast called day before came at time I wanted they were fast and pleasant will definitely use them again in future thank you for the great service

McSmiths in Roncy
McSmiths in Roncy

Construction junk pick-up

Friendly service, good scheduling and quick response. A pretty simple job (pick up wood and construction materials at the curb).

I thought it was somewhat overpriced for what I had them do - curbside pick up. You pay by the space in their truck, so get the best value by having their crews muscle the items from your yard or home vs you doing it yourself.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Cleanup

Had to remove clutter/junk from the basement that had been sitting there for years and the two guys got it done within an hour with the truck pretty much loaded up. They were extremely careful not to damage anything, and I would call them again if needed. Highly recommended!

Gillian in Toronto
Gillian in Toronto

1800 got junk

I called the company at 9am. By 9:30 they were onsite removing junk from under my deck. A dirty job and it was all complete by 10am! Super fast, polite and professional.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Removal of items

Very professional, courteous, did the work efficiently, very happy with service. They were thorough, went over estimate and work properly on site. Will use in future as needed also.
I would recommend them anytime.

Nadia R.
Nadia R.

1800GOTJUNK

The team was fast, efficient and super professional. They called to confirm the pick up time within minutes of booking the appointment online. A pleasure to work with and I will continue to use their services. So happy to get rid of our junk!

Basement Junk Pick up

Wonderful and professional service ! Came to pick up few heavy items from basement. Did a walk through and have a quick estimate. The whole process was less than an hour. And service was with a smile behind the masks.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Junk Removal

Jeff and Dave were great. They were ahead of their arrival time, pleasant, courteous and efficient in moving all our junk out. Price was reasonable to the volume of materials moved. Thank you Jeff and Dave.

More about 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Call today to Just Get it Done! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company operating our junk hauling franchise in Toronto and G.T.A. since 1999. 1800GOTJUNK will remove almost any junk, trash, or waste from old furniture and appliances to garden waste, electronics, and renovation debris. gotjunk

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is proud and thankful to have earned the recommendations of so many of our customers.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling and Donating We make every effort possible to recycle or donate furniture, household items, scrap metal and all kinds of different junk that we remove from homes and businesses. We work with Toronto charities and recycling centers in the GTA to reuse and recycle the junk we haul away before we take items to the landfill.
1999