Abbey Carpets Inc

Reviews for Abbey Carpets Inc

Jeremy
Jeremy

Very friendly and helpful

I was looking to have an old carpet removed from my bedroom and install a brand new carpet. Having zero knowledge of the subject, Muhammad was able to answer all of my questions. On top of that he helped me select a nice carpet. The prices here are also much better than places like Alexanian.

The carpet was installed by Stuart who was very friendly and did a fantastic job. I’m very happy with the job.

Ann in Oakville
Ann in Oakville

Runner for stairs

Mohamed was very professional. He answered all my questions and got the job done on time. Raswad the installer did an excellent job. We wanted one alteration done on the runner install and he was very accommodating and got it done right away! Our stairs were beautiful to begin with but with the berber runner, they look even better. Would highly recommend the company.

Rosa
Rosa

Purchase 3 Rugs

Muhammad is a very pleasant, helpful person, who makes sure you are always a happy customer. I had a very pleasant experience with Abbey Carpets. We were able to return our rugs back and exchange for new ones. They always make sure you are happy with your purchase. We really appreciate what Muhammad did for us. Thank you for providing us with great service. We highly recommend Abbey Carpets.

Serdar in Thorold
Serdar in Thorold
1 review Thorold, ON

Carpet

We were very satisfied from their service. We got everything and very reasonable prices comparing with other competitors. Their quality for the carpets are very good and elegant. We highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking your time to review our company, we are always looking forward to improve our services.

Joan Hamilton  from Toronto
Joan Hamilton from Toronto

Vinyl Flooring and Carpet for stairs

EXCELLENT service! Also really pleased with both products - luxury vinyl flooring and industrial strength carpeting for stairs. Muhammad and his team came through on time and also on a short notice to remove carpeting and put down subfloor that our insurance company gave us such a hard time about. I would highly recommend this company. We also thought that their prices were good and have absolutely nothing but great things to say about them. We would definitely go back to Abbey Carpet if we ever needed anything again.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review we look forward to working with you in the future!

Tina in Ottawa
Tina in Ottawa

Absolutely Outstanding Work!!

I went to abbey carpets and i would say it was an amazing experience Mohammed ,Abdul and their team were so nice and provided me with great service at such an affordable price.I would highly recommend going to them to get high quality service at affordable prices..Overall,10/10 very happy with the service and I would totally recommend

It's our pleasure to provide you with our services and make you satisfied and we are looking forward to work with you again and provide you our highest level of service.

Outstanding service

Service from start to finish was outstanding. Abdul and his team were professional and attentive and they did a great job installing the carpet upstairs and in the basement. Highly recommend them for any future job!

Greg/Sheila in Mississauga
Greg/Sheila in Mississauga

Hardwood flooring, stairs and ceramics

This is the second time we've used Abbey Carpets and the 2nd time we've been very impressed. Abdul and his crew are professional, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. He came recommended to us and we will gladly recommend him to you.

aras in Mississauga
aras in Mississauga

Carpeting for 2 Bedrooms

These guys installed broadloom carpeting in my 2 boys' bedrooms. High quality carpets. Good underpad. They delivered exactly what and when we agreed. Can't ask for more than that. Highly recommend.

Thanks for your review.

More about Abbey Carpets Inc

Sales and service specialists on all types of flooring. Also serving Oakville-area.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Mississauga?