Advanced Plumbing

Reviews for Advanced Plumbing

Susan D from Toronto
Susan D from Toronto

Replacement of basement tap

My basement tap was leaking and I called Advanced Plumbing to replace it. I have used this service before and again I wasn’t disappointed. George did a great job in a timely and professional manner. Thank you George for always doing a great job

Thank you for the lovely review Susan! It is an absolute delight having you and your family as loyal customers for so many years. If there is ever any plumbing that you need fixed we would be honored to be your plumbers.

Will in Ottawa
Will in Ottawa

Main floor laundry installation, Main drain service, additional plumbing services.

Was referred to Advanced plumbing and was extremely impressed by their professional, timely, and cost effective service. There were a number of updates that we were doing to our century home in Toronto and George was able to come up with creative practical solutions and gave very good honest advice which save us thousands in the end. George and his crew were very considerate, friendly and professional throughout the project. There was excellent communication, very quick response time and we always felt that they had our best interest in mind. Would highly recommend and certainly hire again for any future projects at the house.
Thank you George and crew as well as those in the office who were also a pleasure to work with.
William

BATHROOM SINK NOT DRAINING

I called Advance Plumbing based on their Home Stars rating. They provided service within 24 hours. Iain arrived early and managed to unclog a problematic bathroom sink drain. I am very pleased with the excellent service.

Maureen Condon in York
Maureen Condon in York

Bathroom pipe repair

Advanced Plumbing came out to solve our bathroom plumbing issues. Problem solved in a few hours with minimal extra damage to my homes ceiling and all the decorative trim left intact. So grateful for the care and efficient work done. Also needed some taps replaced and this was handled quickly and cheerfully too. Thank you Ian!

M in Toronto
M in Toronto

Professional, Great Customer Service

I had called another plumber to unclog a toilet, but this other company was not successful (junior plumber, no specialized equipment) and wanted more money out of me to remove the toilet completely.

However, Advanced Plumbing was able to do it and without a hard sell/charging an exorbitant amount of money! There was a problem with the their booking system in that the dispatch's message didn't reach the plumber, but they apologized profusely and came over early morning the next day.

100% would recommend Advanced Plumbing, they have great communication, professional, skilled. I will be sure to call Advanced Plumbing the next time I have a plumbing issue.

Ann
Ann

Condo kitchen and bathroom repairs

I'm really happy with the service provided by Advanced Plumbing, from their first call to project completion. I'd been having a hard time finding someone to repair my shower and replace a kitchen faucet, because many plumbers and handymen didn't want to do work in a condo. Advanced Plumbing was prompt, courteous and professional. The contractor who did the work was excellent. Skilled, courteous, patient, friendly and easy going, even when he had to make two trips (plumbing was in worse shape than anticipated, thanks to a "fix" by the previous owner, and extra parts had to be acquired). A-plus work and careful to clean up after. I'm happy to recommend Advanced Plumbing to anyone in need of a good, reliable plumber.

Thank you for the glowing review Ann! You touched on many of the aspects of service we strive to provide for our customers which we think set us apart from the rest!

Annual maintenance of backwater 3

Courteous, clean and efficient. George went out of his way to show the process and walk through techniques. Well done. I am not about to disclose the cost.

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your experience with George. Backwater valves are a vital component to basement protection and require at routine maintenance to ensure when called upon, they will work as expected. We appreciate your continued trust in our service and we value you as a loyal customer.

nick in Toronto
nick in Toronto

Reliable, knowledgeable, adaptable, and most importantly done right !!!

I was in need of some plumbing services. It all started with with a leaky cold water shut off valve and some noisy pipes. Before I knew it, I was in the midst of a minor renovation... why not also install a new toilet and faucet while I'm at it. This is where Advanced Plumbing took the helm. With complete professionalism and efficiency, Ian addressed all issues and provided feedback so that I could get what I wanted when I wanted. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Well done!
Next... moving on to my kitchen renovation and tankless water heater installation... who am I going to call???

Thanks for the fantastic review Nick! We would be delighted to help with whatever plumbing problems are thrown your way.

Kevin
Kevin

Outdoor Faucet Replacement

Just wanted to mention what a great job your plumber did today replacing my leaking outdoor faucet. He was very professional, efficient and took the time to explain the work he was doing.

Thanks for the review Kevin!

Love hearing from our customers and thanks for sharing your experience with Advanced Plumbing.

More about Advanced Plumbing

Thank You for considering Advanced Plumbing. Most people do not know what is more distressing A) Having a plumbing problem or B) Having a pushy salesman in their home selling excessive services at outrageous prices. Advanced plumbing operates differently. Our family run business with two generations of plumbers take pride …

No more unattended drainage problem resulting in slow running drains especially in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. Snaking is often successful but hydro jetting could be the answer to remove oil and grease settled in the drain.

Let Advanced Plumbing analyze and diagnose your drain buildup, blockages, or cracks in the pipes which can lead to overflowing sinks and backed-up toilets. Prevent a catastrophic sewer flood by installing an inexpensive backwater valve.

Let us stop your toilet from constantly running or from the tank filling up on its own. We can service or if required replace your toilet.

Whether you are renovating your house or splurging on a new shower, take advantage of our bathtub and shower installation services.