Button's Heating Inc.

1895 Clements Rd Unit 170 Pickering ON L1W 3V5

Facebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times

Reviews for Button's Heating Inc.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Heating / Cooling Maintenance

Great service and technician!! Friendly, helpful and experienced. Prompt and keep in touch. Highly recommend and will continue to use Buttons.

Simon
Simon
14 reviews Ajax, ON

Gas line repair

We have used Button's for many services over the years (A/C maintenance, heating maintenance, hot water heater repair and maintenance) and have always been happy with their service. Most recently, they fixed a leaking natural gas line to our barbeque, and returned to help us solve the mystery of reduced gas flow (spiders!). As always, Button's was responsive, professional and great to deal with, from Penny and Jenn in the office to technicians Brendan and Andrew. Thanks Buttons!

Brian in Waterloo
Brian in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Heating A/C Yearly Maintenance

This was the annual cleaning service to maintain the warranty of the Daikin machines.
The servicemen were on time, efficient and very pleasant to deal with, as usual.

Billd from Willowdale
Billd from Willowdale
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Service Call

The Technician arrived promptly with in the allocated window of time to undertake the annual A/C and Heating service. He completed the service expeditiously and left the area as he found it, clean and tidy. The Technician was friendly and courteous.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Maintenance for Heating & Air

Tom is my hero! I can see the staff teasing him now, but I was frantic with a really odd smell in my house. It got stronger and stronger and a few maintenance guys did try to pinpoint it but without any luck, and I decided to call Buttons as a last attempt to figure it out, otherwise Environmental Assessment was my next step.

He was very professional, and was trying to determine different options. What can I say, he's a genius !

thanks for giving me peace of mind. Even my boss was going to offer me an RV if this couldn't get resolved.

J. d.
J. d.
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Air conditioner replacement

I was astounded by the service and curtesy that buttons provided from the start with Jason (sales)
And service personal that completed the install.

I would not hesitate to recommend this highly professional company!

Jan

karen in Toronto
karen in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

New Furnace and Air Conditioner

Excellent, reliable company. Excellent customer service, excellent and pleasant installers. Worth paying for this company.

Gr in Toronto
Gr in Toronto

Replaced AC and Furnace - Great experience

Our furnace and AC broken down on the same day. Asked around for referrals and one of our trusted friends recommended Button's. The sales person was so great and knowledgeable. He told me how everything was going to be done and pretty much everything was done exactly they way he said. The install guys were equally fantastic. Gave us updates on what was going on. Answered all our questions without any qualms. When everything was done gave us a walk-through of the work inside and outside and also told us how to work with our new thermostat. Easily a great recommendation.

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

AC Install

Needed a new A/C and called Button's. Amazing service, from start to end. All options were explained clearly, installation went exactly as planned and was fantastic. I will be highly recommending them in the future.

Lisa in Oshawa
Lisa in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

A/C Repair

What an amazing company! At the beginning of the summer, I realized my a/c unit was not working. I spoke to the supervisor, Nigel, who quickly got me in touch with Angela in service. She was so helpful and arranged for the repairs, keeping me informed as to who was coming and when they were coming. At first I had the technician, Garry, arrive who was extremely helpful in diagnosing the situation with my unit. Following that, another technician,m Adon, arrived who could service the unit for me. Both technicians were so helpful, personable and professional. The team did a great job getting my unit back to working order. I was more than satisfied. I highly recommend this company. You won't be disappointed.

More about Button's Heating Inc.

Button's Heating has been in business since 1977. The company is operated by a proud second generation. The Button's take great pride in their company and in their customers' satisfaction. Button's Heating Inc. guarantees high quality workmanship and service to residential and commercial customers.