Got my kitchen installed in March 2010. I prefer to leave reviews when things are fully completed, so hence I am writing a review now. The product is ok for the price. It's what I agreed to pay for based on what I saw and chose, but would not get the same again. It's the customer service the company needs to work on and improve. My suggestion to the President is that he can improve service quality of his business multifold by training his staff specially as it is a family run show. Its not professional in any industry to be defensive and blame customers in writing that too. If there is an issue fix it and everone is happy with a resolution. Be transparent, if repair/warranty will take 6 weeks as product is coming from Manitoba clarify that so the customer is aware. Always under promise over deliver not the other way around.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Train sales staff in better customer service, its not professional to claim you said something when you did not and blame the customer for not recalling or not receiving an email. If there is an issue take ownership and resolve it.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Do your research on all suppliers in the market incl the big box stores. If you are going to use classic kitchen designs make sure you get everything in writing even during the project, so all time lines are clear and understood by both parties. Communicate via the office email address as at times appearently Darcy did not get my emails or I did not get his replies.