Tropical Insulation, Inc.

120 Claireville Drive Toronto ON M9W
Tropical Insulation, Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Tropical Insulation, Inc.

Ralph in Toronto
Ralph in Toronto

ATTIC INSULATION

My recent experience with Tropical Insulation has been excellent, beginning with the thorough and detailed price quotation provided by Gary and ending with the excellent service provided by the two man crew.
Even though Tropical was not the cheapest quotation we received, I was impressed with the quality of Gary's initial visit and the thoroughness of the procedures to which Tropical's team adhere. The crew who performed the work were prompt, clean and respectful of our property.
We were provided with both before and after pictures which was appreciated and proof of the excellent work performed.
Definitely recommend Tropical to anyone needing to perform attic insulation to their home.

Sean
Sean
0 reviews , ON

Insulating our attic

The guys showed up at the time we were told they would be here. Really polite, very friendly. Did a good job. Cleaned up 100% of the mess. And before they left they showed us detailed pictures of the work that was done and explained it all to us.

Hello Sean, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're happy we met your expectations, explained the work we did, and left your home in good condition.
We appreciate you choosing our company and wish you all the best,

DK
DK

roof insulation1

Very well organized professional team, efficient fast and very clean job done in my house. They show me photos about the different before and after the job is done. I am very happy with their service. Thanks

Thank you! We appreciate the time you took to provide us with feedback on the work we performed in your home and are very pleased we could meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we wish you well.

Medi in North York
Medi in North York

attic insulation

Very professional and honest. Gary did a fantastic job inspecting the job first and giving me a detailed quote. I had some other guys giving me a quote, non were 100% honest and professional. They comply with COVID19 regulations and will ask if you have been in contact or had COVID, they also assure you that their technicians are OK in this regard. They arrived for the job on time, and did a clean job. Highly recommended.

Thank you for all your wonderful feedback! I will certainly share it with our team. They will be happy to know they provided you with detailed quote that gave you what you needed to make informed decisions about your home. We know you will reap the benefits. It really is accurate to say that a properly insulated attic is the most cost effective way to improve energy costs and efficiency.
Thanks again for choosing us. We appreciate your business very much.

Attic insulation

We researched Homestars for reviews and found Tropical Insulation had the most consistent list of great reviews, based on those we selected them. I reached out to them and Gary responded to our request, he was very polite and professional. We are extremely satisfied with the entire experience. We are passing their info to friends and family.

Steve and Nancy

Thank you for choosing us. It's great to know that you did some research and felt good about us based on our reputation. We consistently strive to provide excellent customer experiences. We appreciate your feedback and wish you well. Thank you for any potential referrals!!
Team Tropical.

Professional & Covid-friendly

They were the first to respond to my request for a quote. They clearly took COVID-19 seriously (important to me). They had me confirm that no one in my household had symptoms, and confirmed the same of their crew. They wore masks the entire time . Very thorough inspection & a detailed quote. I had a bit of extra work to do before getting the insulation blown in, but they walked me through what I needed to do. On the day of the work, they arrived on time, were friendly, wore masks, finished quickly, very tidy & provided photos. Plus, they were the lowest price of the quotes that I received (I have a small attic & all the others had a minimum rate). I already notice a difference in temperature in my house. Would recommend.

Hello and thank you very much for posting about your experience with us. We are very happy to hear you felt that both your home and your health and safety was respected in the work and attitude we provided. We pride ourselves on our customer service. Your feedback helps us know where we're hitting the mark.
Improved home efficiency is truly a hallmark of expertly installed attic insulation. Great to hear you're noticing results.
Wishing you the best this holiday season!

john.elliott in Toronto, Ontario
john.elliott in Toronto, Ontario
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Insulation

A terrific experience from quote to completion. With Tropical you get a complete and detailed quote up front. The crew who came were courteous and professional. They brought me up to the attic to show me what they were doing and took pictures to review with me once complete. We are already noticing the furnace is not going on as often! In the world of "you get what you pay for", this is another reinforcing example of that adage.

Hello Mr Elliot,
We thank you for your informative feedback. We are happy you were involved in the process and were able to see for yourself the work needed to be done and it's completion. Yes, we agree.. in the case you do get what you pay for and the return in energy savings will reinforce the investment you've made in your home.
Thank you greatly for choosing our company for your home insulation project and all the best,

Attic Insulation

I contacted Tropical Insulation to enhance the insulation in the attic of my home. They were efficient in responding to my request. The sales person came to first inspect the attic and determine if there was any issues to proceeding. They deterimined I needed to first replace some wiring before the job could proceed. I arranged to have an electrician make the upgrades to the potlights in the master bathroom. Tropical Insulation then re-inspected the work done by the electrician and then arranged for the insulation to be installed. All went smoothly, and the work completed to my satifaction. Great service all the way around.

Wonderful! We're very happy to we could provide a good experience for you. Excellent timing to upgrade your pot lights as well and coordinate that work. We're thankful you chose us for your home project. We hope you enjoy your enhanced home comfort for years to come.
All the best this holiday season,

Attic Insulation

Attentive and professional service. Gary, our sales rep, took the time to answer all my questions and go over all the details of the project.
The installers arrived on time and treated my home with care.

You can tell the company is experienced since they went over all the aspects that needed to be prepped (parking arrangements, closing off spaces for pets, etc.).

Hello and thank you kindly for your feedback. We are so happy to hear you benefitted from our experience and that our team gave you the service you deserve. Thank you for choosing Tropical with your home insulation project.
All the best,

Matt in Markham
Matt in Markham

Attic insulation replacement

Great work and customer service. The employees were polite, careful, cleaned up after themselves and showed us the work that had been completed. They also explained everything and what had been done.

Good evening Mark,
Thank you kindly for providing us with your feedback. We're very happy we could provide you with good service while providing you with the information you needed to know that the job was done as it should be. We hope you enjoy the additional home comfort.
All the best,
Team Tropical

More about Tropical Insulation, Inc.

For 35 years and counting, Tropical Insulation Inc., has been the best choice for blown in, loose fill cellulose insulation installations across Toronto, the GTA and Southern Ontario. Whether you are a Homeowner involved in remodeling, renovating or retrofitting your home, or an Industry Professional or Contractor looking for a reputable insulation contractor for your next project, we can deliver reliable and prompt service at a competitive price, using only the highest quality Canadian-manufactured cellulose insulation on the market today.
With the cost of living skyrocketing, saving money by saving energy has never been more important. Heating and cooling costs can account for 50-70% of a home or building’s yearly energy expense. When installed correctly, insulation is the simplest and most cost-effective means to lower this energy use. Remember, sealing and ventilating your home correctly will not only keep you warm in winter but will also cool you down in the summer months… Insulation is the perfect four season solution to saving you money.
If you are working on a “Green Building” project, or consider environmental sustainability a factor in your decision-making when selecting an insulation installer, please contact us. We choose to install Climatizer Plus™ cellulose insulation for its superior thermal and acoustical performance as well as its environmental benefits. Climatizer Plus loose-fill cellulose is certified by UL’s ECOLOGO program; indicating that this product has undergone rigorous scientific testing, auditing, or both, to prove its compliance with stringent, third party, environmental performance standards and may help you contribute to LEED credit categories.
Call us or “Get started today” on our website and allow us to provide you the information you need to make an informed choice for your home or building insulation needs. We offer free in-home assessments and quotes.