Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent, Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B 2P1

Best of 2020 winner 10 timesBest of 2020winner 10 times

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Happy Homeowner
Happy Homeowner

2 Jobs. 1 Super Happy customer!

Boris is the epitome of stellar customer service!
He responded to our phone calls immediately, and within 24hrs, he had arrived at our home to review the work we needed done. For our 1st project in February 2019 in downtown Toronto, we needed to move our furnace and 3 water heaters out of the way to have some basement waterproofing done. Our 2nd project was west of the city in October 2020, and involved replacing a very old furnace with a new one.
Both times, Boris arrived promptly and was courteous . It was obvious to us that he is very knowledgeable in his field of work. He gave us a few different options and explained the scope of the work in detail. Each time his price was reasonable and competitive. He scheduled the work to be done within the week. We were very pleased each time.
As for the actual work that was done, I cannot praise Saeed and his team enough. Saeed is a true professional and obviously very skilled. Both times he was prompt, worked quickly, resolved unexpected issues that came up and left the work areas cleaner than he found them. I was so pleased with his work that I would hesitate to ever use another HVAC company. I was exceptionally pleased with Saeed’s work.
This review is an honest review and the glowing remarks are all TRUE. Since 2004, I have had to work with contractors and several trades – a couple have left us very disappointed, for various reasons. I must say though, I do hesitate to write negative reviews about these not so great experiences. However, as in the case here, I am happy to provide a great referral when one is merited. Cozy World, Boris, and Saeed, deserve all the accolades I provided in recognition for their commitment and work.
We are currently in need of another project to be tackled and we are certainly going to contact Cozy World to attend to it once again!

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

New Gas Furnace East York

This was the first time that we had dealt with Cozy World and so far we are very impressed. Fred gave us more information on the furnace than other companies did, he made suggestions for potential changes to locations of our equipment. The install team was courteous and skilled, I highly recommend this company.

Dear Michael,
Thank you very much for the review.

Konstantin from Markham
Konstantin from Markham

Furnace, tankless water heater and AC installation

We needed to replace our aging and noisy furnace and AC, and also to get rid of rental tank water heater by replacing it with tankless. I called Boris to get a quote for the job and he showed up within couple hours. Boris explained everything in details and advised us on equipment and installation options. After this initial visit all email and phone communication was very quick and to the point. Any questions I had were answered, and at the end after having few more quotes from other companies, we decided to go ahead with Cozy World Inc.

On the day of installation (Saturday). Saeed and his team showed up right on time. They performed installation of all three units within one day (by 7PM they were done). We were blown away by attention to details of Saeed and his team. The job was done better than we expected, it feels like they were doing it for their own house. No "cutting corners", no "let's just do it the easy way". Again, any questions we had were answered, the area where the team worked was cleaned. Rental water tank was picked up and dropped at Reliance location by Cozy World Inc at no extra charge.

Our home is now quiet, warm and really cozy. :) We highly recommend Boris and Saeed for any HVAC work. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Konstantin.

Ernest
Ernest

Furnace replacement

Robert (Consultant) was very responsive and quick to respond to my request for quote which was very competitive against 3 others (including one other top rated SP from Homestar whom I found to be poor). I found Robert to be very friendly, approachable and knowledgeable about heating products. While on site he also very kindly offered to take a look at my fireplace which he duly fixed using my own tools. This value added service alone saved me a good few dollars. (Thanks Robert). I was also fortunate that they could replace my furnace the very next day. And thank goodness the fireplace was working again so at least I had some heating for the night. The installers arrived promptly as promised. Friendly and very professional. Made sure the floors were protected with soft coverings and finished the job within 3 hours. They left the place tidily without any big mess and advised me on the furnace operating procedures. Another valued added service I did not know about is that they constructed an air inlet pipe to feed the furnace with clean air. My previous furnace was using the indoor air for circulation. Any other SP would possibly not concern themselves with the added work. But these guys gave me the impression that they have pride in what they do. Also I had loose drainage piping with the old unit and they tidied this up too. The installation looks solid. So overall I was really impressed with the overall customer experience. I would highly recommend this company for furnace replacements. My new unit is more compact, feels much more efficient and quieter. Thanks Robert and Kam for your wonderful service.
Ernest (Mississauga)

Mel Kellner from Markham
Mel Kellner from Markham

Furnace, thermostat, and water heater Replacement

Very professional installation. Other company I consulted seemed more interested in maximizing their profit. Cozy World seemed to have more respect for me as a customer and recommended what I needed and nothing more. Their price for the job was much less for the dame equipment.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

furnace and ac replacement

Great work! The job quality exceeded all my expectations especially because of its complexity. The new high efficiency furnace was replacing 30 years old low efficiency one that was sitting in the tight confined space in finished basement. Everything was done on time and with very high quality.

Glad to know that you are happy with our job!

GusK
GusK

We recently had our furnace and air conditioning unit replaced. We want to thank Boris and his team for the excellent work. From start to finish they were very professional. The work was done within 2 days of contacting the company for a very reasonable price. We highly recommend Cozy World. Thanks again.

Dear Gus,
Thank you very much for your kind review.

New Furnace

Cozy World installed a new furnace at a competitive price within 24 hours of my first call to them, and their staff was responsive to my questions. I'm very happy with their service.

Glad to know that we have another happy customer.

Blair in Milton
Blair in Milton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Furnace and Air Conditioner

Cozy World replaced our old furnace and air conditioner in Dec. 2019. Farhad (Fred) answered my first call promptly. He answered my many questions about equipment and installation clearly and patiently. The installation was completed as planned. He came to the house to check the air conditioner at first use at the start of the summer. Cozy World provided knowledgeable and competent HVAC service.

Dear Blair,
Thank you very much for the review.

homeowner in Richmond Hill
homeowner in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Installation - Gas Furnace

I was looking for a brand new furnace after the 15 years old furnace Carrier emitted smelly gas one day. It was so bad that the gas company had to shut it off. I called Cozy World on Saturday and didnt expect anyone answering. Boris the salesman answered the call and provided some good advice over the phone, including not to use 3M filters which could be the cause of the malfunction of the heat exchanger. He recommended using Lennox. Since some reviews indicated the Lennox is noisy, I expressed my concerns to Boris for using a different brand. Boris provided detailed explanations on my concerns and the noise issue is more of poor installation and not the unit issue. Once I agreed with the installation, Boris was able to arrange installation on the next day without any delay.

The installation done by Sazeed and his team was great. They installed the connecting pipes and new filter housing to make sure it is proper. I am extremely happy with the installation and the service.

They also completed the registration of the warranty the next day. Excellent follow-up.

Thank you very much for your detailed review.
Best

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple