Markae Closets & Design

Formerly Custom Closet Organizers Inc. Shelving Outlet.
Closet & Storage Solutions
250 Rayette Rd., Unit 16 Vaughan ON L4K 2G6

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Markae Closets & Design

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Closet organizers for new house

Markae Closets, you've done it again - created beautiful closet organizers for our new house! As always, the job was flawless. Your installers are clean, efficient, respectful and on-time. You know, we will call when we need additional functional storage. As always, it is a pleasure doing business with you!!

HomeReno_qq
HomeReno_qq

Custom Wall Shelving and Walk In Closet

It was a pleasure working with Taylor and Marty in designing my custom wall shelving and walk in closet organizer.

Taylor was patient and knowledgeable. She worked hard to make sure that I was happy with the final design while staying within my budget. Hiring Markae Closets is not cheap by any means, but they provide good value for your money.

When Marty came to measure my place, he was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He made some very helpful suggestions that improved the designs to better suit my home. Marty also suggested I replace the kitchen cabinet knobs for a new look that wouldn’t break the bank.

The finished products look great! While the installers did cause a couple deep scratches to my hardwood floors during the installation, Marty came by himself to fill in the scratches.

It is clear to me that Markae Closets takes customer satisfaction seriously. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Srhonda61
Srhonda61

Walk-in closet organizer installation

It was an absolute pleasure working with this company. Marty is really nice and takes pride in his work. I love my closet!!! The space was utilized perfectly and the quality is outstanding!

josephandneena in Toronto
josephandneena in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bedroom closets

We got all of our bedroom closets done through Markae Closets. They were very professional, friendly and pleasant to work with from start to finish and reasonably priced. They were very helpful in guiding us through the design and prompt in their communications. The closets were installed with good workmanship and no debris left behind. We would highly recommend them for closet design and installation.

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Closet Installation

This company was referred to me by a family member. The Service was excellent. Prompt quoting and very competitive pricing with other companies in this space. The quality was excellent and the service was as communicated. On time, cleaned up after their work, no damage to my hone and the closets were better than expected.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Outstanding work

My husband and I spent over a month gathering estimates from various other companies for our linen/storage closet and to upgrade some of our kitchen cabinetry. Some never got back to us; some didnt leave us feeling confident. However, after getting in touch with Makae Closets and speaking with Kaylie, I knew I had found a company that really could understand what I wanted and create it. If attention to details is important, look no further. I really appreciate that Kaylie created an image - complete with measurements, prior to finalizing. None of the other companies provided this service as part of the quote.
We soon will need our laundry room cabinets to be redone and I’ll be contacting them again.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are absolutely thrilled to hear you are happy with everything, It looks fantastic! We look forward to working with you again on your next project!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Closet repairs

Excellent service and friendly employees. They were able to repair damages that were done to my closets and made them look awesome again. I can’t thank them enough for their great work.

Thank you so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear you are happy with everything.

ARE
ARE

Great company!

MARKAE is one of the best and most professional companies I have worked with. From start to end, the service was phenomenal. The outcome of our closets was great. Thank you Kaylie for your patience and to all MARKAE team. Highly recommend this company :)

That is very kind of you! You were a pleasure to work with. Thanks again!

HappyGal from Toronto
HappyGal from Toronto

Office and Walk-in and Bedroom Closet

Markae designed and installed hardware for an office, walk-in closet, and two bedroom closets. We are very happy with the results. The process from quote to final installation was very easy and very quick. We had the office and the walk-in closet done about a year ago and decided to complete two bedroom closets about a month ago. The office and walk-in took two days and the bedroom closets were done in a day. This is a family-run business and Marty, Kaylie, and Michael were all very helpful and very professional, as were their installers. Marty knows closets! He made design and colour recommendations that were much better than mine and, thankfully, I listened to him. Kaylie was very helpful with my requests for a few changes and with responding to my emails quickly. After our first project, we noticed a bit of damage in one of the drawers in the walk-in closet. Michael came immediately after the installation and had it replaced. The installers were very neat and tidy and left nothing behind except what they installed. Overall, I great experience. I will definitely be calling on Markae for any future work.

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to hear your feedback. We take great pride in our work and it is always nice to hear from our customers. Call us anytime! Thanks again

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Custom Built-Ins at a Great Price!

Markae worked to help us design a custom solution for our tricky loft space, and executed the installation beautifully. We’re thrilled with the outcome and the pricing was the best we’d seen after speaking with several vendors!

Thanks Laura! We're happy to hear you were thrilled with the outcome and we definitely work very hard to keep our pricing competitive while still ensuring a quality product! Thank you!

More about Markae Closets & Design

Markae Closets & Design has been delivering quality craftsmanship and design for over 30 years. Specializing in bedroom closets, foyers, home offices, laundry rooms, linen closets, basement storage, entertainment centres, desk/beds, and pantries, this family run business works with the individual to design a system that caters to their storage needs and budget.

With a lifetime warranty on all closet systems, Markae Closets & Design has the fullest confidence they will exceed your expectations and that your system will fit properly, work smoothly and last a lifetime.

"We do what's best for you, not what's easiest for us!"