Enercare Home Services

Reviews for Enercare Home Services

Len from Toronto
Len from Toronto

Shower faucet problem

The plumber arrived within the window I was promised and was very friendly. He explained the problem and my options for follow-up. He needs to return with a replacement part. The part and its installation are not covered by my service plan, however.

jane from Brampton
jane from Brampton

Furnace check up

The furnace is rented, which offers a free annual check up. I called in August, expecting a long wait until Sept., but got an appt. within a week. Warning! It was 30 degrees that day and I had to turn up the furnace to 28 degrees for 5-10 minutes. Service was done with full explanation of the work. I would have liked a new furnace filter supplied for the check up but I had to give up the last filter I had. An email was sent after the check up with a report of the furnace condition. Good service from start to finish.

Samantha L in Toronto
Samantha L in Toronto

Furnace and A/C inspection

I had a great experience with Enbridge. They came one day after I called for an appointment and the technician was knowledgeable, hardworking and efficient. My a/c is working so much better after been cleaned. Technician also cleaned my furnace filter and replaced the filter in the humidifier. It needs to be changed every 2 years.

Laarni Damasco
Laarni Damasco

Furnace and Air conditioner

Technician showed before the appointment time. Helpful,friendly and showed us how change and on how put the filter properly.He even water hosed down the A/C unit.He did more than the technician that came to checked our units last year.We are very happy of his service.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Service.

The Technician who arrived to do the job represented ENERCARE very well!! He is the kind of employee companies need. As I said before, the professionalism of Enercare is great!!

Vdrome1960
Vdrome1960

Buyout air conditioner

The customer service is the worst I have experienced. The billing department has made numerous errors in giving us a buyout amount. This issue was escalated to the president and still the wrong amount was issued on my enbridge bill. I would not recommend anyone to go through the stress this company has put me through. The media should inquiry of this company practices.

Sheri in Ottawa in Ottawa
Sheri in Ottawa in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Enercare Home Service

Young man serviced my AC under my yearly contract.
He was polite, effecient and kept to Covid restrictions.

Only downside is Enercare makes it difficult to book both AC and furnace maintenance at same time so you must endure 2 4 hour booking wait times - used to be able to book both for same time slot

terry in Toronto
terry in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Water Heater

Came home from work in the evening and found out that there was no hot water. I called Enercare and I couldn't believe someone was here in 30 minutes.
The fellow took off his big boots at the door, I was impressed.
The problem was resolved in a few minutes and he took the time to explain it me.
Shower a hour later. No charge as I have a contract with them.
Exceeded all expectations.

Vince Daniele
Vince Daniele

Check Air Conditioner

We have a maintenance plan so there was no charge to us. The only issue we had was the technician didn't seem to have answers to how the air conditioner works and why we had the issue. But it was fixed, and hopefully for a long time. Over all we are happy with the program, this one time we were taken back by the lack of answers.

Yong
Yong
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

worst of the worst hot water tank service in Ottawa/Kanata area

It is unbelievable that Enercare has 80% rating. Go and check their facebook comments and you know the truth.
This company is a absolute deceiver. They double charge us for 5 months without any reason. Their representative did nothing to solve the issue and just point you to another representative again and again like a looping game. If you have new house installed a water tank from them, please make sure to get ride of it as the first thing, otherwise you are going to suffer from their bad service.

More about Enercare Home Services

As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Oshawa?