Enercare Home Services

Reviews for Enercare Home Services

catpaws in Brampton
catpaws in Brampton

Efficient,Friendly and professional

Furnace motor seized and it was a Friday nite. Called EnerCare and Tech. came came but had to order new motor as one he had in truck did not fit. By Monday morning they were here at 8am to install new motor. He had our furnace working again very quickly.

Thank you.

Ravi in Richmond Hill
Ravi in Richmond Hill

Heating & A/C maintenance

The technician:
- arrived as promised (elapsed time between telephone call & arrival)
- very professional & courteous in all the interaction
- conducted the tests/inspections with due deliberation
- explained the findings
- provide recommendations on actions I could take to keep my equipment working efficiently

JIm Kelly
JIm Kelly

Water heater

Rate from the start they arrived on time, rolled out the carpet and explained what was being done.

Pranali in Toronto
Pranali in Toronto

plumbing issue

Excellent work to find drainage issue with the help of camera, technician located all points and was extremly willing to help client. V gud service every time when I needed.

Sophia in Oakville
Sophia in Oakville

consider it if you want to add plumber protection program

I purchased a whole home protection plan with the company, however, I am disappointed now, however, the service quality is getting worse and worse.
first, I called Enercare to ask a technician to re-installed my osmosis filter with paid when I have a rent contract with them, I was told someone will contact me in 24-48 hours, no call at all ( each call took me 1-2 hours and was transferred to4- 5 different persons, I kept to repeat and repeat my issue. sometimes, the person said, " pls wait me 2-4 minutes on hold" then after 2-4 minutes, my call was transferred back to waiting for the system line again. It was very frustrating.
My shower is visible huge leaking yesterday when I am using it, the leaking went down the back of the wall and drop down to my first floor. I called Enecare for sending a technician, the technician came, he did not inspect where the leaking is, he even did not touch the shower with his one finger and said" I even don't know if this shower can be fixed, this is not covered by Enercare, you need to buy a new one, " then I mentioned the sink faucet is very low pressure. the technician said" this is not covered, you need to buy new faulcet " .. this visit is even just less than10minutes . finally, I have to find a friend at night to solve the issue. well, if anything I need to

Mark Toljagic in Scarborough
Mark Toljagic in Scarborough

Hot water tank has a design flaw

Discovered our new Rheem gas-fired hot water tank has a design flaw. If you use too much hot water, the tank fills up with cold water and it condenses, dripping water down the tank and onto the flame, knocking it out. The water collects in the pan at the bottom and makes it very hard to light again. Have to call the Enercare technician to come and take the pan and burner out to dry. Super annoying and inconvenient! Enercare needs to source a hot water tank designed for Canada and not California.

Furnace

This time, I had the same day service, but the last time I called I had to wait (with no heat) for 2 days during very cold weather. After that first fix, the furnace shut off within 14 hours, and I had to fiddle with the fuse to get it to come on again (5 different times over the next 5 or 6 days). Then, that "trick" stopped working, and the furnace, again, would not come on...hence the latest call. So far, the furnace seems to be working. To be fair, it is an old furnace. The guys have all been very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The people on the other end of the phone were very nice.

emma in Burlington
emma in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Water Filtration gone DANGEROUSLY UNHEALTHY

I have had the absolute WORST experience with Enercare concerning their water filtration system.

First. I inquired about a Whole House Reverse Osmosis system. I was assured three times in writing by the sale representative that I was receiving this. After installation I asked again and he confirmed 100% we had a RO filter. It took a call from me to customer service 2 months later to reveal that in fact we received a Whole House Filter instead. RO systems filter at 0.0001 microns, versus whole house filters at 10-30
microns. Let's just say this is about the difference between using panty hose to filter out airborne viruses instead of a N95 full face ventilator. This is not at all acceptable.

I have health concerns that require me to consume purified water, and have been consuming un-purified water since February because of this grave error.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

I called 1 week ago to discuss a billing error for the water system. I was on the phone for 2 hours being tossed around like a hot potato between customer service, to billing, back to CS, back to billing, then to sales, then to a manager, then to water purification dept, then told I'd get a call back and still yet to hear from anyone.

I called back today, same problem. On the phone for 1 hour this time, being passed around without any resolution. I was told I should hear back from a Field Rep within a few hours. It's been almost 4 hours since then. Nothing.

Buyer BEWARE. If you have any problems, let's just say your concerns will not be addressed with any urgency. I am SO BEYOND DISAPPOINTED and ANGRY.

Second. I am still waiting on a smart house thermostat that was promised to us 2 YEARS ago.

Enercare, you need to do better.

BusyMom in Brampton
BusyMom in Brampton

Continued charging hot water heater rental after we purchased a new one FROM ENERCARE

We purchased a new hot water heater from Enercare (purchased outright, not a rental). The old water heater had been an Enercare rental and they assured us that they would remove it and take care of everything involved. However, after we purchased the new water heater and they took the old one back, THEY CONTINUED CHARGING US FOR THE RENTAL AND SAY THAT WE ARE RENTING OUR NEWLY PURCHASED WATER HEATER. My husband has made numerous lengthy, frustrating phone calls to resolve this. They have finally stopped billing us for a rental, but have NOT reimbursed the 8+ months of rental charges that they erroneously charged. This is UNBELIEVABLE. We will be taking our business elsewhere.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bosch Water Heater Tankless installation

The installers of the Bosch Tankless Heater damaged the electrical wiring so we were without power in a section of my house. The Enercare electricians sent to fix the problem could not help after two visits over 8-10 days. So in desperation I had to find an experienced handyman who located the problem and made a temporary fix at my own expense. After 2 months I am still trying to get Enercare to compensate me for this out-of-pocket expense plus the damage done to the ceiling

More about Enercare Home Services

As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Oshawa?