Driveway Guys

Aaron in Ajax
Aaron in Ajax
18 reviews Ajax, ON

driveway seal

Ed and his team were excellent. Great customer service and pricing! The care and attention to detail when sealing our driveway was amazing - not one drop of overspray on our interlocking border or apron. We will be using Ed again!

Stephanie
Stephanie
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway Seal

This review is long over due, I FEEL terrible its late, but better late then never! THESE guys are truly amazing! We were new to Brooklin in OCtober and they showed excellent customer service, and ED was very quick to get back to me! I will be using them again! Its always nice when you can tell people actually care about what they are doing and the customers they are serving! TEN stars is not ENOUGH!

Jeremy from Oshawa
Jeremy from Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Driveway Sealing

I needed two driveways sealed and saw that this company had very good reviews and were a local business. I called Ed and he got back to me quickly. The communication was excellent, his crew was extremely professional, the cost was excellent and the final results were fantastic. I recommend this company and will be using them again in the future. I am very satisfied with the entire process.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

sealed driveway

Driveway was in need of a reseal. Called Ed at driveway guys in Brooklyn. He was pleasant to deal with and said they had an opening the next day.
They delivered as promised.Driveway looks great.
Very pleased.
Would recommend to others.

Braun
Braun
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

driveway patch and sealing

The driveway guys were great. Very quick to respond to emails and answered all my questions. Great value for great service. Thanks Ed and the crew, my driveway looks amazing!

Ravi from Ajax
Ravi from Ajax
11 reviews Ajax, ON

Driveway Re-sealed!

Ed and his crew were great! Ed was a pleasure to deal with. With my endless emails of questions, he was always pleasant and quick to reply. His team came by and filled in the cracks in our driveway and resealed within an hour. I would recommend Ed anyway!

BJW647 in Whitby
BJW647 in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Driveway Repair and Sealing

Ed and his crew did a fantastic job repairing a gap in our driveway and sealing it. The initial repair job was botched by another contractor last year and it looked terrible.

Driveway Guys came along and performed a top-notch repair so it now looks really nice. Add to that a great job sealing the driveway after the repair and the driveway now looks amazing!

I highly recommend Driveway Guys.

Angela in Whitby
Angela in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Amazing!!!

Ed and his team are absolutely amazing! We had an oil leak on our driveway after having it done last summer, driveway guys were able to fix it up, and make it look brand new for a great price!

The great service didn't stop there... while watering my garden water leaked onto the driveway leaving a very noticeable streak. I phoned Ed, who was able to give me some suggestions on how to fix it (before the husband got home!) When that didn't work he offered to come by and patch it up for us at no cost!

I recommend driveway guys in Whitby to anyone looking to do their driveway!! Great work and very friendly staff!!

DavidC in Whitby
DavidC in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway ashphalt ramp and sealing

The Driveway Guys service was great. Ed communicates extremely well - he replied to my emails almost instantly, came to measure and quote on the driveway the next day, and was ready to schedule the job from there. They showed up exactly when they said they would, and they did a fantastic job. I'd highly recommend them - very professional.

Devo from Whitby
Devo from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway Sealing

My wife was on me to get the driveway redone and I finally decided to check homestars. I found Ed and the Driveway guys and Ed was really fast in answering me. He also booked me in within a few days which was perfect. Their prices were great and results look great as well. Oskar & Winston were quick and efficient and cleaned up any mess that was made. They answered all my questions and were very friendly and professional.

Great work guys I have a few neighbours who might be interested in your service after seeing my driveway today. See you next year. 10/10

More about Driveway Guys

Driveway sealing and minor repair. We service all of Durham Region and sometimes depending on the work we go outside our area. Driveway Guys is registered with the Ministry of Transportation and we are totally insured. We do both residential and commercial work. All of our work is 100% guaranteed. ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Whitby?