Driveway Guys

JP
JP
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway Sealing

Ed is easy to deal with and honest. He provided me an estimate over the phone ... he asks you for the size of your garage (1- or 2-car) and if you have interlocking around the driveway. He was a little more expensive that the other 2 companies that I've spoken with, but I felt at ease with him. He was only $10 expensive anyway.

I asked him for the procedure and material they use. This is very important as I've seen other companies do it for my neighbours and sadly, the others do it cheaply and haphazardly.

Ed's 2 sons go onsite and do the job. They look like college guys, but don't be deceived, they are courteous and professional. Ed is very flexible with scheduling. I had to move my project because my landscaper had to do more work. On the day of the work, the boys arrived a bit early. Unfortunately, my interlocking stones were a little damp and they didn't want to continue unless it's dry (the tape won't stick). One of the boys said, "I don't want to risk it and ruin your new interlocking stones. We can come back and do it for you tomorrow." It's my fault because I watered a few hours earlier thinking it would eventually dry up. Anyway, I think that was a very good gesture. They were genuinely concerned.

I am so happy with their work. Modesty aside, I think I have the best looking driveway of all my neighbours who sealed this summer.

It's only been a couple of weeks. I am curious to see how this would look like in a few months. If it doesn't hold, I'll write an update here.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Ava from Oshawa
Ava from Oshawa
12 reviews Oshawa, ON

Seal driveway

We booked them too late in the season in 2013 but once temps warmed up this season we contacted them. We were done right away, they came on time and for last year's quoted price.

Paul from Whitby
Paul from Whitby
11 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway Sealing

This is a great team that we have come around every couple of years or so. The look and durability of the product is great.

The team is fast and professional. No mess to worry about.

Jason in Scarborough
Jason in Scarborough
10 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Driveway Sealing

Had the Driveway Guys seal my driveway. The owner called and said they would schedule me the following day. They work quickly and use quality sealant on their jobs.

Would use again for future driveway sealing. Very professional and they work efficiently.

Sarah in Whitby
Sarah in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Double car driveway

I called Saturday, they can Sunday at the time they said they would and the job was done very well. Makes a huge difference to the curb appeal of the house.

Lillian in GTA
Lillian in GTA
12 reviews Whitby, ON

Repave driveway

I hired these guys to redo our long driveway. Two young guys came right on time and got the whole job done pretty quickly. They were polite and efficient. My husband inspected the result and was pleased. I would recommend this company in the future - though it was pricier than I anticipated, the results were fairly well done. We will probably go with them again for future driveway sealing/finishing.

Brenda B
Brenda B
10 reviews WHITBY, ON

Driveway Sealing

Quick and easy to obtain and estimate and book the appt online. Quick email response with confirmation of price and time. Came as promised and did a great job on the driveway. Definitely recommend.

Christine Cruz-Clarke in Scarborough
Christine Cruz-Clarke in Scarborough
16 reviews Scarborough, ON

Asphalt Driveway Sealing with Large Cracks

Fantastic service from a group of professionals who really know their stuff! They showed up on time, came in slightly under budget, made honest recommendations and fully guaranteed their work. I will definitely book these guys again and would gladly recommend them to anyone looking to get their driveway sealed.

Sylvain and Anna, Pickering
Sylvain and Anna, Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Driveway Sealing

First used you 2 years ago when we put our house for sell. Last week you repeated the very good job you did, this time at our new house. Job well done, no mess, no spray on our stone path, and courteous guys. Thanks.

girly in the city
girly in the city
5 reviews ,

driveway sealing

Job was done very professional and on schedule has he promised. The wall look great and they clean up around the area. Great job guys. Prompt, efficient, a pleasure to work with.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

More about Driveway Guys

Driveway sealing and minor repair. We service all of Durham Region and sometimes depending on the work we go outside our area. Driveway Guys is registered with the Ministry of Transportation and we are totally insured. We do both residential and commercial work. All of our work is 100% guaranteed. ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Whitby?