Forever Stone Design Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors
Richmond Hill ON

Tile & Stone Contractors
Forever Stone Design Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 12 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 12 times

Reviews for Forever Stone Design Inc.

peter from oakridges
peter from oakridges

interlock patio and walkway

they are prepared with refrences from other work done and explain what will be done,answer all questions to the work being done. when the job was done you see the excellent work.the saying is what you pay for is what you get,is a great work from mimmo because he is there all the time.

Rob from Richmond Hill-6718
Rob from Richmond Hill-6718

Front Stone work and interlocking

Great job, done on time and budget. These guys are truly gifted when working with stone. I will definitely call them again to do the rest of the work around my house.

DLM - Cricket Club Area
DLM - Cricket Club Area

Exterior Stone Steps

If you need stone design, steps or any interlocking - this guy is your guy. Mimmo is fabulous - I was so happy with his work, he completed the job on-time, on-budget and my steps look incredible. I thought this would be a grudge purchase but he did such a fabulous job!!

Joseph Flores, from Mississauga
Joseph Flores, from Mississauga

Retiled main shower stall

I strongly recommend this company to any one who would like quality workman ship and lets not forget the price ( excellent ), I also had them come back to do my basement tiles approx. 1500 square feet of tiles had to be laid. Again I was extremely pleased with the workmanship. The reason I'm writing this is to let as many people know that I had plenty of contractors do work in my home and paid a large some of money and had to always go after them, for their workman ship was not to our satisfaction.

Ron & Kristina from Richmondhill
Ron & Kristina from Richmondhill

Complete outdoor stone patio and walkway

The work was professionally handled from start to finish always on time, clean and true craftsmanship. If stone work is what your require then these are the guys for you.
It's worth the wait.
Highly Recommended

yorkmills
yorkmills

repair limestone door entry way and stone steps

Forever Stone was referred to me and proved to be excellent- they repaired the patio steps and limestone entrance to our house which had cracked and aged-the repair is invisible!

More about Forever Stone Design Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.