Forever Stone Design Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Richmond Hill ON
Interlocking Stone
Forever Stone Design Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 11 timesBest of 2021winner 11 times

Reviews for Forever Stone Design Inc.

Marguerite & David Gervan in Markham
Marguerite & David Gervan in Markham

Brick Patio

This is the 3rd time we have had Mimmo and his amazing crew complete outdoor projects for us. He has also completed 2 projects for our son. We trust his advice and his expertise to ALWAYS deliver wonderful results that we are completely satisfied with. Mimmo and his crew work quickly and efficiently to complete the job with professionalism and are highly skilled. Each of the three projects have exceeded our expectations in workmanship and durability. Our first project was over 5 years ago and itvstill looks as great today as it did when first done. We wholeheartedly recommend Mimmo for any patio you are planning.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your review of us, we really appreciate it.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

PATIO PROJECT

Our urban patio involved removal of trees, shrubbery and small existing pavers and we were delighted with the large, modern patio and garden retaining wall to fully enjoy our outdoor space. Project team were approachable for ideas and started and completed within given timelines. FANTASTIC JOB.

Thank you Mike for posting your review of us.

shelley
shelley

Adding A Step to Backyard Patio

This is my second time hiring Mimmo and his crew from Forever Stone Design to work with pavers outside my home. I originally hired him based on the reviews on HomeStars, and I am happy to report that he surpassed all these positive reviews. Mimmo is highly skilled, knowledgeable, reliable and his workmanship is always of premium quality. The interlocking skills of Mimmo and his crew are second to none, and my patio looks flawless.
I will definitely be hiring Mimmo again for any future outside work. I highly recommend Forever Stone Design.

Thank you fir taking the time to post this review.

Vic Hepburn in Toronto
Vic Hepburn in Toronto

Front steps

Forever Stone Design delivered on their commitment. They worked quickly and effectively and I would recommend them. The project was delayed because of raw material supply issues but I was kept informed.

Thank you for the review, it's much appreciated.

Sealant on paving stones

Mimmo installed our new paving last Fall and applied sealant this summer. The stones absorbed some dirt and stains after installation, but Mimmo was able to remove the stains and then apply the sealant which made the paving look brand new. It was a job well done.

Good to hear you're happy when the the work, thank you.

Jing in Vaughan
Jing in Vaughan

Backyard makeover project

Mimmo and his crew helped us with our backyard make over in 2019. I waited the time to see how it will look like over time and come back to write the review.
The crew: Mimmo is really hands on and has great attention to details. He explains everything to you very clearly and would very gladly to work with you for anything that you are not satisfied with. His crew works really hard and has really good skills.
The material: he uses one of the best materials in the industry, the stones are solid.
The outcome: we are really satisfied with the result. Now two years passed, everything still looks really good and we are able to enjoy the backyard during this pandemic.
Thanks Mimmo and your crew.

Good to hear that you are happy with the work and enjoying the backyard.

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Patio Retainer Wall

Mimmo and his crew of 4 came on Monday early afternoon and finished the project before Tuesday noon. The project is to prevent gravels from spilling into my neighbour's backyard. The existing horizontal wooden planks were lowered as much as 8" to my neighbour's backyard level. A 3" gap of river rocks is created between the lowered wooden planks and the new retainer walls. The Sierra and Charcoal borders are maintained as can be seen from the before and after images.
In addition, a foundation crack on one of my basement walls was fixed and cemented down to the builder's black plastic insulation. Great job!

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure to work with you.

Nicole Martin from Aurora
Nicole Martin from Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Front porch, steps, driveway pavers, flower bed, river rock

I could not be happier with the job completed by Mimmo and his crew. Never an issue to deal with; he provided a fair price and an exceptional product. Mimmo is a perfectionist and demands the same from his crew. Always on site on time and worked quickly and professionally. Very skilled craftsmen. I wish we had MORE work to be done so that I could have Mimmo do it! We look forward to the asphalt pour once our clay base dries out. I highly recommend Forever Stone Designs. Thanks Mimmo. Todd and Nikki in Aurora

Thank you for sharing your comments about our company, we really appreciate it.

JEANNIE  AND MICHO FROM MAPLE
JEANNIE AND MICHO FROM MAPLE

FRONT PORCH, STAIRS AND WALKWAY

We highly recommend FOREVER STONE DESIGN. Mimmo and his crew were professional, hard working and did an excellent job. Mimmo is an absolute perfectionist, passionate about his work, and a superb master of his craft. We have never dealt with someone of his caliber and knowledge. The project was a work of art, beautifully completed well beyond our expectations. Thank you Mimmo! Jeannie and Micho from Maple.

Your kind words mean so much to our company, thank you.

Andrew in Newmarket
Andrew in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Front porch and walkway

I cannot give enough appreciation to Mimmo and his crew, as they did a fantastic job at my place.
Beforehand, Mimmo walked us through every detail of the job, which to me, demonstrated the knowledge he posses and the passion he has for his work.
One last item I wanted to bring up was their responsiveness. Mimmo and Maria were always quick to respond to any questions we had.
Overall, I highly recommend Forever Stone Design to be a part of your exterior renovations you may be thinking of doing.

Thank you for posting a review of our company, we really appreciate it.

More about Forever Stone Design Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.