Junk King

Toronto ON M8Z 2B2

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Junk King

Fantastic communication!

This is my second time using Junk King - I wouldn't even bother calling anywhere else. Once again, so impressed and beyond happy with the ease of communication and the timely, eager to help responses when reaching out. We were doing a very last minute move and large clear-out and were accommodated without us giving much notice. Bins arrived on time and were picked up when we wanted. Hoping to not move again anytime soon - but if needed - would definitely be a repeat customer!

Angelina from The Healthy Abode
Angelina from The Healthy Abode

Great Company, Excellent Prices!

Fantastic Service, Great Price, Wonderful Company to deal with, responsive, polite, professional, on time, would highly recommend!

Rori Clarke
Rori Clarke

Fast and Effective

We did not have the time to deal with so many things at once during our renos. Very glad we chose a junk removal service to support with this. We would definitely recommend!

TorontoResident
TorontoResident

Great Service, Highest Recommendation

I have used Junk King's services several times, and Ray and his team have always been punctual and reliable. They always deliver on time, and they always respond to communications in a timely way. I give this company my highest recommendation!

Paul in Oshawa
Paul in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Honest and reliable.

Ray went above and beyond just offering a service. He gave me some great advice and got me started on my demo making sure that the work and the junk removal was going to be done right and cost effectively.

Every time my bin needed replacing he made it a priority to make it happen, and always answered my text messages quickly.

Ray cares about his business, and it shows in his customer service. I would highly recommend this team!

EricY in Toronto
EricY in Toronto

Fast and easy. Came on time and picked up on time.

They were great. Driver was polite and helpful. Came quick and arrived and picked up when they said they would, for me that’s key. Price is standard and fair.

Thank you Eric. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furniture removal

Ray was punctual, helpful, and relaxed. I don’t hesitate to recommend him and his team!

Thank you for the review and wonderful compliments.
Best wishes from the Junk King Team!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Renovation site clean up

Team did a great job clearing out wood, drywall and other debris from the demolition I did before my basement renovation. They were easy to get in touch with, on time and courteous.

John, thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to work with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Dumpster Rental

Thrilled with the quick response time and fantastic service - would highly recommend. Contacted many companies - Junk King was priced the best and were accommodating when I needed to extend. I would definitely use them again and do not hesitate to recommend them. Don't bother calling around!

Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate great clients like yourselves. Your high recommendation of us means a lot to us. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

All gone!

4.5 truck loads of mixed garbage all gone. Showed up on time. Friendly workers. Cleared out as directed. Discount for extra loads. Had they done a bit of a better job of sweeping up the garage and driveway afterwards, I would have given them a 10/10…. A good service at a fair price. I would call them again if needed. Thank you.

Thank you for giving us such a detailed review. We appreciate the honesty regarding the whole process, including the mistake we made along the way. It will be our pleasure to correct this in the future, along with a discounted price on your next services. All the best.

More about Junk King

Junk, clutter or unwanted materials taking up space? Let us do the dirty work for you or you can rent a bin and do the work yourself.

***

Junk Kings junk removal services are offered to residential and commercial customers. We provide all-inclusive services to our clients from loading to transport to disposal of your junk.

***

Our trucks have 20 cubic yard boxes, which is equivalent to 10 pick-up truck loads. The trucks are operated by a strong, professional and courteous staff that will evaluate the work and quote a price based on weight, volume and time. Upon agreement, the crew will load, haul and dispose of your rubbish at your earliest convenience.

Give us a call today!

Random Junk We Have Removed

Over the years Junk King has removed some very odd and random junk. This is a list of some of the items we have removed.

-Twenty-five boxes of 1940-1960 Life Magazines
-Old rotted camping trailer cut into pieces
-One full truck of expired potato chips
-Five broken slushy machines
-World War 2 Memorabilia
-Four truck loads worth of paper and cardboard from a 1 bedroom apartment
-Twelve sofas from one basement
-Crisp new $1 bills from the 1960’s hidden in an old coat pocket
-Two truck loads full of mannequin heads