LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

InstagramFacebook
Lawn Maintenance
LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

shannon  from Toronto
shannon from Toronto

Lawn Care Service

As a long time Lawn Savers client I am extremely satisfied with the services they have provided me over the years. Their customer service is second to none. Their technicians have been consistently professional and courteous, always answering my questions and addressing my lawn care concerns effectively and my yard looks great!

Hi Shannon. Thanks for your kind comments, Our staff work very hard to help you get results!

Shilpa
Shilpa

Gave life to our lawn!

Our lawn was in need of some serious help. It was so bad that I thought I would end up re-grassing the whole lawn - just check my before pics and you will see what I mean. I spoke with Lawnsavers and decided to sign up with them because they use all organic (extremely important for us) and the person I spoke with was very knowledgeable. Every person i've spoken to since than has always fully answered my questions. We took on a package with them and followed their instructions - and wow - what a difference 6 weeks makes! Our lawn looks amazing! There is still a small weed problem, but nothing like it was - getting better every day. Thanks for the great service!

Thanks Shilpa, even i have to say WOW! Obviously you did your part and followed our instructions to the letter, to get results this quickly. This just goes to show what we can achieve if we work together as a team- Proper mowing and watering (and bagging clippings while we are working on the weeds in order to prevent their spreading makes all the difference in the world).That way, organic lawn care really works!

Frank in Maple
Frank in Maple
2 reviews MAPLE, ON

Lawncare and fertilizer

We have been using Lawnsavers for 2 years and are very happy with their service. They always respond to phone calls and their knowledgeable staff treat our lawn as if it were their own. Excellent service.

Hi Frank, Please give us a call or a quick email, so I know who you are. (my assistant is Aarti) We have a small Thank-you for you. 905-707-9994, 416-707-9994 ext 312

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Lawn Has NEVER looked worse

We moved into a home with a beautiful well kept large lawn and thought we would hire Lawnsavers to keep our lawn at its best with our assistance. After having them we have never had more WEEDS everywhere and our lawn looks terrible. The previous owners of our home even commented on "what had we done to their beautiful lawn?". The aeration damaged our sprinkler system and we have spent over $200 repairing this. We called and asked for a 'manager' to call back and advised we wanted NO more visits from this company -we did not want Lawnsavers anywhere near our lawn and we just found out today they came without our permission and placed more product on the lawn. We would not recommend this company.

Hi Jennifer, I am the owner and I was very surprised and also very sorry to hear this. I would like to make this situation right for you, but I don't know any of your information- please email me at greatservice@lawnsavers.com. I assure you that if I would have known about this situation, I would have made it right, right away! (we are experts at repairing irrigation systems)- Please ask for Kyle or Jenny at 905-707-9994

Michael in Scarborough
Michael in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Lawn care

Thank you LawnSavers for being a company I can count on for in depth advice and impeccable service! When I moved into my house last year on a large corner lot, I was disheartened by the amount of neglect and weeding I had to do on the expansive lawns. I realized I needed a partner in lawn care and started to investigate online. Your very informative website attracted me and your promise of excellence gave me hope. When I phoned in, your salespeople have been a joy to talk to. Never pushy, always informative, and obviously caring. The service has been amazing, the cost reasonable, and the technicians always leave behind great advice. In one year, by doing my part of some weeding, cutting, and watering, the results are nothing short of a miracle. My neighbors are commenting on the extreme change in grass density, and lack of any weeds. Weeding this year was next to nothing and the lawn looks dense and green, a pleasure to come home to! So this year I'm also ordering the aeration, overseeding, and top-dressing program to take the lawn to it's highest potential. Lawnsavers truly deserves top honours in the lawn care business and top honours for customer service. My neighbors are already switching over! It's a pleasure to make this recommendation.

Michael in Toronto

Thank You Michael, that was an awesome review- But we also know (based on the history technician notes & comments on your account); That you have followed our advice religiously and done your part- We are only 1/3 of the equation and when you follow our recommendations and make sure the other 2/3 are handled:
Proper Mowing: every 5-7 days, bagging clippings when weeds are in seed, and mowing at the right height 2.5"-3"
Proper Deep Watering: once a week- every week
THEN YOU GET RESULTS Like Yours, Guaranteed!
That's what has kept us in business for 22 years and counting

Claire in Markham
Claire in Markham
6 reviews Aurora, ON

Annual lawn treatments

Very good experience with this company. Responsive to questions and concerns.Staff is knowledgeable and arrive when they say they would.Front lawn is till a struggle because of very thirsty Norwegian maple and city tree , but hopefully between Lawnsavers and us ,this year will bring a somewhat more perfect lawn.
Kyle , John , Pam and staff .....keep up the good work.

Thank you Claire for your kind words. I'm glad you were able to get around to pruning & thinning that large Maple in the front, it should make a significant difference toward achieving better turf growth. We can't make turf grow everywhere, but when we work together we will achieve the best results possible.

Alan, Toronto
Alan, Toronto

Lawn care; fertilization and weed control

You guys are great; my lawn was a write-off, now it's the healthiest in the neighborhood. The only problem I have now is that I have to mow it TOO often! Consistently excellent service, friendly and helpful staff.

Thank you Alan, and thanks for pointing out the importance of always remembering our healthy lawn challenge, "the more you mow, the more you'll grow"; more frequent mowing stimulates turf growth. Frequent mowing (even twice a week during the spring until June, will stimulate root & shoot growth which will contribute to solving the majority of a lawns problems for the rest of the season. (don't forget to bag clippings when any weeds are in seed so that we don't work against the weed management plan we have implemented). Thanks again!

Frank Unionville Ontario
Frank Unionville Ontario

Lawn care, weeding, aerioting and fertalizing

We have used Lawnsavers for many years. They are friendly, efficient, clean and provide an excellent, reliable service. If there was a concern, the owner would call personally, and happily deal with the concern promptly.
I initally hired Lawnsavers because they are a local company. I kept them because they did great work at a fair price. I would be please to recommend Lawnsavers strongly to any homeowner here in the GTA

Thanks Frank. Our team really appreciates it; they work really hard to create green & healthy lawns organically & our success relies on Satisfied customers telling others, and especially INCLUDES UN-satisfied Customers telling us- so we can fix things right away, so that we can make them happy (as per our no-hassle guarantee).

samkazmi
samkazmi
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Lawn Care Services

I have been using the lawn care services of Lawn Savers for almost 10 years now. This in itself is sufficient to indicate that I am quite happy with their services.

Thank you sir, It's always been a pleasure to work with you. Its quite clear that when our customers do their part to contribute to an open dialogue, (although your lawn has encountered challenges in the past, like any living, breathing organism in nature); and when we communicate with each other, together we can guarantee your satisfaction and a green and healthy lawn.

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

For 32 years, LawnSavers has focused on providing proven, organic-based solutions for Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilizing, Weed Control and Insect Pest Control Solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!

We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE and taking care of people, including those team members that take care of you. That's why we were most recently recognized as the Lawn & Landscape Magazine "Best Company to work for"!

We value old fashioned customer service, communication and partnership with our customers. We've grown a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Deeply embedded in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value. We are proud to be awarded the 2022 "Best Lawn & Landscape Companies to work for" from Lawn & Landscape Magazine.

We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better-than-golf course) Fertilizer, Effective Weed Control, Natural Insect Control & Pest Management.

We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, No-Mess Liquid Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost Application, Mosquito Control, Perimeter Spider & Ant Control, Flea & Tick Control, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control.

We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Elegant Holiday Decorations!

Call or text us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.

Our Risk-Free Guarantee ensures you get the best program value for the best price to ensure the best results. We are your true lawn care partners.

Our Lawn Care, Tree Health and Pest Control Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed Control, Grub Control & Insect pest control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the treatment and promotion of healthy lawns & trees.
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Liquid and Core Aeration, Mosquito & Tick Control, Exterior Pest Control CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2022 Consumer Choice Award Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Compost Topdressing, Soil Health, Seeding, LED Christmas lighting, Humic Acid, Carbon
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Liquid Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Pest Control, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations!
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first.
Ontario Ministry of Environment: Landscape Exterminator., Structural & Mosquito Licences
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
No lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!