LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Cyndy
Cyndy

Lawn care every year

Each year I receive excellent service from this company. Always happy to advise me and help me keep my lawn looking good. The explanations on the website are most helpful. I will definitely recommend them.

Thanks Cyndy for your great feedback. We are pleased you find great value in our efforts to educate and partner with our clients to achieve the successful results you are looking for in a lawn health care company. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends and neighbours.

Patricia
Patricia
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Weed control

This is the first time using Lawnsavers. So far, I am impressed with the communication I receive after each application, which includes a detailed statement about the condition of the lawns and what I can do as my part of the partnership to work towards a healthy lawn. Emails are always answered promptly with a phone call.
Andrew, the employee who is onsite doing the applications, takes the time to answer all my questions, giving advise on next steps and doing some extras such as seeding in some bare patches. I would recommend this lawn service.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Gypsy Moth Caterpillar Outbreak

I had a serious Gypsy Moth Caterpillar outbreak on my property. 17 mature trees were being decimated. LawnSavers Plant Health Care came quickly after a previous company came out and did not treat the trees adequately. I am most grateful.

Brian
Brian

Lawn service

I ordered their protector package, along with overseeding and granular compost. My lawn has never been worse. They claim it takes two years for your lawn to improve, so I gave them a chance, expecting at least modest improvement after the first year. I wasn't expecting miracles. The reverse happened, and my lawn was materially worse. There were brown and dead spots all over.
They recommended I hire them back again the following year, but why would I pay even more money after a failed attempt the first year?

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Excellent Lawncare

This is my third season with Lawn Savers. My lawn was in terrible shape before, now it is looking so much better. Their tips on watering and mowing height have also helped. It is getting thicker and greener every year. Weeds are much less and the lawn is easier to maintain. Thanks.

Thank you so much forbyour great feedback about your lawn care service with us. We appreciate great partners like you who out in the work to help make us look good. please email us at greatservice@lawnsavers.com so we can assign an address to the great feedback and thank the technicians involved.

Fiona
Fiona

Chinch bugs? What chinch bugs?

We thought we had lost our lawn after a chinch bug infestation last August. LawnSavers expertly dealt with it and our lawn is looking better than ever in May. The technicians are incredibly professional and knowledgeable. We appreciate the thorough and informative report we get from the technician after every visit. We would highly recommend LawnSavers.

Wow- thank you for outlining your positive experience with LawnSavers for your lawn restoration and continual care.
It never gets old for us to hear how partnering with great clients like you grows excellent results for a greener, thicker, healthier lawn, and a greener environment for all of us to enjoy!

Service

Today is my first time meeting with the technician, Stephen. He is polite and knowledge. I have learned a lot from him. I look forward seeing the improvement of our grasses this summer.

Thank you for the great feedback. One of the things that sets our team apart is our knowledge and willingness to help our clients be the best partners for mutual success and great results that last.

Reliable and professional service

Friendly staffs. Great communication after each services to update the homeowner on the health conditions of the lawn, and with suggestion of what actions to be taken to upkeep the lawn properly.

Thanks for writing us such a beautiful review to our team.
It couldn't have come at a better time.
During this second Covid spring, more and more people are wanting to address their yards after years of neglect so that they can get outside.
Our team is working very hard to deal with people one-on-one and provide realistic plans coupled with reasonable expectations and timeliness to restore and renovate their lawns.
Some people are not so nice or as well-versed at practicing patience and understanding right now, and demand instant results .

We are not magicians.
But we will work our tails off with your participation in partnership with us to combat Mother nature's stress and pests to grow and nurture your lawns into a greener, thicker, and healthier lawn over the upcoming season and into the following years to come.

Hopefully you and your loved ones continue to be safe, healthy, happy, POSITIVE and empathetic during these incredibly trying times.

Surya in Ottawa
Surya in Ottawa
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Lawn

From start to finish their team does an amazing job. Every summer people always compliment how well my grass is kept. Thank you again so much for always doing a great job!

Thank you Surya, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us your encouraging feedback- We are excited to have great partners like you to grow and build healthy lawns!

Rotund
Rotund

Great-looking Lawn

Your lawn will not look fantastic until at least year 2, but after that your lawn should be healthy enough to resist weeds. My entire neighbourhood is a sea of yellow dandelions all summer, but my lawn remains a cool green oasis. Weeds just cannot get started once LawnSavers gets your lawn up to tip-top shape. My entire family is using LawnSavers and our lawns are green and healthy. Money very well spent.

We couldn't have said it better ourselves.
Thanks for following our realistic plan and doing your part.
The results are worth it!
Please remember we are always her for you to help along the way.

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

For 31 years, LawnSavers has focused on providing proven, organic-based solutions for Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilizing, Weed Control and Insect Pest Control Solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!

We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE!

We value old fashioned customer service, communication and partnership with our customers. We've grown a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Deeply embedded in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value.

We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better-than-golf course) Fertilizer, Effective Weed Control, Natural Insect Control & Pest Management.

We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, No-Mess Liquid Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost Application, Mosquito Control, Perimeter Spider & Ant Control, Flea & Tick Control, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control.

We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Elegant Holiday Decorations!

Call or text us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.

Our Risk-Free Guarantee ensures you get the best program value for the best price to ensure the best results. We are your true lawn care partners.

Our Lawn Care, Tree Health and Pest Control Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed Control, Grub Control & Insect pest control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the treatment and promotion of healthy lawns & trees.
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Liquid and Core Aeration, Mosquito & Tick Control, Exterior Pest Control CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2021 Consumer Choice Award Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Compost Topdressing, Soil Health, Seeding, LED Christmas lighting, Humic Acid, Carbon
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Liquid Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Pest Control, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations!
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first.
Ontario Ministry of Environment: Landscape Exterminator., Structural & Mosquito Licences
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
No lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!