885 O'Connor Drive Toronto ON M4B 2S7

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

lisabeads in Toronto
lisabeads in Toronto

Oil tank to gas heating and water/a/c

Tony and team at Mega city were a great pleasure to work with. I wrote a review about a year ago at homestars but for some reason it was not approved or posted. So I am writing another one now, never too late, right? Lol
We had a very old oil tank which needed to be removed and we wanted to upgrade to gas heating . We also got our broken water tank removed and Tony recommend the tankless water which btw was a great advice! We also removed our old a/c unit and Tony gave us a more energy efficient model which btw we love! The oil tank was giving me a massive headache! Plus the pandemic gave me another massive headache! Thank goodness I found mega city and Tony! They saved our lives!!!!! Professional, courteous, prompt, knowledgeable, efficient, everything went boom boom boom , Tony explained clearly the procedures he coordinated every single step like a well oiled machine! I was so impressed! Because of the pandemic they all wore masks entering our house at all times. They left my basement clean etc! I highly recommend megacity and it was a pleasure chatting with Tony!
Thanks again, Lisa & Aleks ( Scarborough)

Thank you so much for the kind words. We will be happy to pass them on to Tony and the rest of the team. Cheers!

Pam
Pam

Replacement of furnace

Tony arrived one hour after I called to report my furnace wasn’t working. He determined my 16 year old furnace was needing replacement.
My new furnace arrived and was installed the next day. A few glitches occurred which Tony co-ordinated the the necessary specialists to address the problem.
So very pleased with the quick service, attention to detail and the high quality of workmanship with Megacity. They don’t leave until you are satisfied and the problems solved.
Thank you Tony ,Andre and Marco for your great service today.

Thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate you taking the time and will pass on the message to the rest of the team!!

J. Maxwell from North York
J. Maxwell from North York

Replaced boiler

I called Tony to look at an old boiler that was giving me problems and he advised that it would have to be replaced. Within 24 hours he had his crew on site with a new boiler. Installation was quick and clean and Tony kept me informed throughout the process. I will happily recommend Megacity to friends and I plan to use them again.

Thank you so much for your kind words, the entire Megacity team appreciates you taking the time to leave us this great review.

toffee
toffee

all HVAC services

I have been using MegaCity for at least 20 years and always been extremely satisfied with their service. The quality of their service is exceptional. They are very professional, friendly and honest.
They are truly THE BEST

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. The Megacity team appreciates you taking the time and your kind words!!

Gwen
Gwen

Amazing service!

I have nothing but positive things to say about Tony and team at Megacity. They respond quickly to calls, offer virtual assistance where possible, and have been quick to help in-person as needed. They are always friendly, polite, and respectful of our home. I highly recommend their services.

Thank you so much for leaving this kind review. We all appreciate you taking the time and your kind words!!

HVAC Maintenance and Repair

The folks at Mega City are exceptional. The company has done all my residential hvac servicing and maintenance for the past 15 years, and I can’t say enough positive things about the quality of their work, courtesy and friendliness of their technicians, and exceptional level of customer service.

Most recently, the compressor in my AC went on a Sunday night. They took my call on Sunday night, and had a technician (Ram, who is excellent) to my home to diagnose the problem before noon the next day. I needed a new part, but shipping delays would have led to a 3- to 4-week wait without my AC. The owner Dave called me personally to propose a workaround to get my AC back up and running in just a matter of days, not weeks.

I would not hesitate to recommend Mega City for all your heating and air conditioning needs.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. We all appreciate your kind words!!

Andrew
Andrew
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Replace Central Air Conditioner

Very smooth process from end to end - same day quote and replacement which took ~3 hours to complete once they brought the unit to our home. The installer noticed a slight issue with my furnace and corrected it shows the great customer service, professionalism and care for making it right!

The new unit now cools our house at the desired temperature even during the recent heat wave and our basement is no longer flooding.

Thank you so much for taking time to leave this review. I will pass on your kind words to the rest of the MegaCity team.

PJ
PJ

HVAC repair

Needed repairs for my HVAC system and called Megacity. Tony came by and was very professional and informative. He showed up on time and quickly made the necessary repairs. Would highly recommend Tony and Megacity.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. I will pass on your kind words to Tony and the rest of the Megacity team.

Gary in Mississauga
Gary in Mississauga

Fast, efficient and professional

Needed it done fast and they came the next day and did an amazing job. They even got rid of our old unit and sealed up the hole. I'd recommend them for any HVAC job.

Thank you Gary for taking the time to leave this review. The entire Megacity team appreciates your kind words.

Emma B
Emma B

New Furnace & Hot Water

MegaCity have been my furnace company ever since I became a home owner 20 years ago. So when it came time to finally change my aging system there was no one else I was going to call.

The quote was spot on and the work professional and finished in less time than estimated with minimal disruption. This kind of honest and top notch service is what you get every time with MegaCity.

Thank you so much Emma for your kind words, we have truly enjoyed and appreciated working with you for so many years and look forward to many more!!!

More about Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

Megacity Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd offers our customers 24 hour emergency service on all makes and models. We clean, service and install most HVAC products including tankless water heaters. For more information please visit our website at www.megacityhvac.com. Customer Service is our #1 Priority!!!