885 O'Connor Drive Toronto ON M4B 2S7

Instagram

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

Gary John D in Toronto
Gary John D in Toronto

Prompt and courteous

AC fan was running but not cooling the house. It was late Saturday evening. Tony from MegaCity called and came within 30 mins. Whilst he was on his way the AC started to cool the house. Tony checked the unit inside and the outside. Checked the compressor and gas levels. Said it is all working. He was honest, courteous and very understanding. Definitely will recommend MegaCity. He mentioned the age of the unit and to think about a new one. He did not push. He also said to call if the issue arises.

Thank you Gary for your kind words and taking the time to leave us this great review. Customer satisfaction is always our #1 priority and we are always just a phone call away!!

Dominic
Dominic

AC repair and furnace cleaning

Megacity responded promptly to my service request. John and Tony provided great customer service and worked quickly to address the issue with my central AC unit and complete routine furnace cleaning. I would recommend their services and consider them for future work.

Thank you for the kind words!

1 review Whitby, ON

Mini Split Install

Megacity was professional and great to deal with. They gave me a reasonable quote and the unit was installed within a few days. Tony answered any question I had and made sure that the product was eligible for a grant for me. His crew were courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Megacity for future projects.

Thank you for the kind words!!

Danielle
Danielle

Air conditioner replacement

New air conditioner installed. Installation was efficient, clean and well done. Tony explained everything really well and made sure all of our questions were answered. Very happy with our new unit and it's running perfectly!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for your kind words!! We will make sure this gets back to the entire Megacity Team!!

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Expedient and professional water heater replacement

We discovered our water heater T&P valve leaking in the morning, called up Tony at Megacity. He and a technician (Andre) were on top of things immediately and replaced our water heater by early afternoon. Professional and courteous from start to finish, we'll be calling on Megacity again for any future jobs without a second thought.

Thank you so much Brian for taking the time to leave this great review. We all appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

New AC and Tankless Hot Water Unit

Fast and Friendly service. Megacity installed an AC unit and removed old water tank. Will recommend.

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave us this great review!!

EP
EP

AC installation

The service was done very fast and we are extremely satisfied!!The technician explained everything about the product. The price is very affordable. I would recommend this company 100%.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review and for your kind words!!

AC and Tankless Water Heater

I needed to have my AC and water heater changed, Tony and his team did an amazing job and even fixed damage to a wall. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review!!

michael
michael

HVAC

Megacity HVAC have been the best company to deal with in the history of my home. Tammy and Dave are the top of their field! They have installed A/C, Furnace and provided annual maintenance for me for years. Friendly, fast, knowledgeable are only three words to describe them. And they respond to an emergency faster than most police services! (Well, close enough!). If you are looking for HVAC, look no further than Megacity!

We sure will miss you Michael, it has been our pleasure servicing your HVAC equipment for all of these years. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great review and your kind words. We wish you all the best!!!!

jAPPS in Richmond Hill
jAPPS in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace Replacement

Incredible service, cleanliness and speed. Tony is very prompt and professional. He always took my calls and was quick to send his team over whenever needed. The new furnace install was quick and painless... They were on time and very efficient. The technician took the time to go over the completed work with me and make suggestions to maximize my the efficiency and lifespan of my furnace. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and for your kind words. I will pass them on to the Megacity team :)

More about Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

Megacity Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd offers our customers 24 hour emergency service on all makes and models. We clean, service and install most HVAC products including tankless water heaters. For more information please visit our website at www.megacityhvac.com. Customer Service is our #1 Priority!!!