New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

182B Saint Helens Ave Toronto ON M6H 4A1

Plumbing
New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Fixing my kitchen tap

My kitchen faucet was leaking and I asked to put a new washer instead I was told the faucet needs to be changed.He put a new faucet and water started leaking from below. After many calls and taking off from work he looked into it but did not solve it. We are left with a leaky tap and trying to get somebody else to fix it. I do not recommend these people to anyone.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen faucet replace and repair

The company itself was great with great customer service but I thought it was pricey to change the supplied kitchen faucet, a three piece down pipe (that he told my senior mother was broken ) and do a 25 foot snaking .

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to provide the best customer service possible to all of our customers.
Thank you, New Canadian Drain and Plumbing

g231234
g231234

Didn't honour verbal quote! :-(

Needed to fix an outside garden faucet and its pipe. Verbally quoted "$175" before start of job. After job he said it was "$750". The guy they sent has no honour! He did a decent job but there was no need to resort to sleazy practice of not honouring verbal quote. Part of it is my fault for just trusting the guy. Sad that you can't just trust a guys word. :-(

Marie in Toronto
Marie in Toronto

Terrible customer service

I had water leaking from my laundry faucet/sink. I couldnt see where water was coming from but suspected the faucet since it was old. I purchased a standard laundry faucet from a hardware store prior to the plumber arriving. I was quoted a price of $360+ tax to fix the problem regardless of the cause. I agreed and he proceeded to replace the faucet. He then told me that he didnt have the right size bolt on the truck. He suggested that I go out to purchase the required bolt while he waited or he could go but would have to charge me an additional $100. I told him I was not going to leave him alone in my house. I was also not going to pay an additional $100 because he didnt have a bolt which should be standard. He then gave me the option to purchase a faucet that he had on the truck for $400. I told him that was crazy as I paid $60 at the hardware store. When I told him I would have to call another plumber he left to go get a bolt. When he was done replacing the faucet he ran the water to show me it was no longer leaking. He informed me that there is no warranty on the work. If its not leaking when he leaves, hes done and takes no responsibility should it start to leak after he leaves.
When I went to clean up afterwards, I had to get under the sink where I noticed a piece of foil wrapped around one of the hoses. I called the office to ask why they would leave foil around a hose which is presumably covering a hole/leak. I was simply told that the plumber didnt put it there. I agreed that the previous homeowner may have put there. Its behind the laundry sink so its not visible. However, if a plumber is investigating the source of a water leak and sees foil around a hose, I think he should be checking it. I dont feel he did his due diligence. The office said they would call me back and never did. I have used this plumbing company on various occasions and never had any issues. After this experience, I will never use them again.
Terrible customer service.

Our technician responded to your initial contact to install a laundry faucet you had purchased. He provided you an upfront pricing for the installation of your faucet. Once you agreed, he went ahead with the work. He noticed a part needed for the installation was missing. Our technician gave you two options to get the piece to which you had refused to source out the part yourself and refused to pay the additional $100 to source the piece, which is not our responsibility when it is missing from the item the customer purchases. In good faith, our technician went searching for 1 hour to purchase the piece for you without charging you for it at the end, which considering the elevated gas prices, was beyond the initial upfront quote provided for the service you requested. Our technicians enter the customer’s home to complete the tasks that were requested of them, which in your case was a faucet installation. They will not go searching through the customer’s home for every issue without the customer’s request and permission. Our technician performed the task you requested to be completed and insured the faucet was functioning properly before he left. We are sorry you feel the way you do.

Raafat in Toronto
Raafat in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Hose faucet and valve pipe

Majid was exceptional with fixing the problem.
He took his time, was friendly and was informing me in detail about the problem and how to fix and maintain it.

There is no leak and that was also ensured

Thanks again

Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow homeowners. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with efficient workmanship and dedication. We look forward to working with you again.
New Canadian Drain and Plumbing.

bminnema
bminnema

Very helpfull, efficient and good with dogs.

We had a leaky faucet that needed to be replaced. Majid was great, and on time. He even took me to the hardware store to get a replacement part, and had treats for our dogs. Friendly and got the job done efficiently.

Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow homeowners. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with Majid's efficient workmanship and dedication. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us.

Toilet repair

Majid was super friendly and honest. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it. I would recommend them.

Emergency drain work

Our basement flooded and we required some emergency repairs to our drains. Mark and the team quickly diagnosed the problem and put together a comprehensive plan.
It was a tough job , through cold and wet weather but they never wavered.
They worked until the job was completed to our satisfaction.

We highly recommend New Canadian Drain and Plumbing Ltd.

Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow homeowners. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with Mark and the team's efficient workmanship and dedication. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future drain or plumbing needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us

Amy Cheng
Amy Cheng

Solid Work

Helped me out with issues with my water lines, responded quickly and efficiently albeit a bit pricy

Our team of dedicated staff work hard to ensure that we deliver the quality services that our customers deserve, and it is rewarding for our staff when we receive great feedback such as yours. It was a pleasure working with you Amy and we hope that you keep us in mind for any future drain or plumbing needs. Thank you, from our team at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing.

Rishi in Burlington
Rishi in Burlington

Drain back up

Prompt and courteous service. Majid and Amir did a great job clearing the back up.

We are happy to hear that Majid and Amir lived up to your expectations and resolved your plumbing issue quickly. Please feel free to call us anytime.

New Canadian Drain and Plumbing

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Due to COVID-19 For our customers' safety, our plumbers are wearing Medical Masks, Medical Gloves, and have Disinfecting Spray with them.

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.