Plumbing
1594 Dupont Street Toronto ON M6P 3S7

Plumbing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Priority Plumbing

Barry in Toronto
Barry in Toronto

Plumbing repair

We had a leak from our second floor shower down to the first floor. Kyle found the leak and fixed it. Very thorough work, he cleaned up everything, and was pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend.

Dear Barry, Thanks for sharing your experience with Priority Plumbing. Serving and making customers happy is our top priority.

Bruce E
Bruce E

Water heater replacement

Priority Plumbing showed up on time and with everything they needed to complete the job at my house. I had a leaking water heater and the repair ended up being bigger than expected, they walked me through the entire repair and I was impressed with their speed and professionalism. They had no idea I would need a whole new water heater when they arrived, but once they found out a water heater arrived at my house within the hour. that's prompt service right there. Would definitely hire them again!

Hi Bruce, Thanks for your review! We strive to be leaders in our industry, so that’s why our technicians arrive fully prepared to handle any plumbing situation right on the spot. We are so glad to hear we were able to solve your plumbing issue efficiently Thank you!

Albert in Toronto
Albert in Toronto

Water heater replacement

Water heater stopped working. Priority Plumbing was able to show up very quickly then diagnose and fix the problem immediately. Very honest, trustworthy and affordable. Highly recommend.

Dear Albert, Thank you for trusting us with your plumbing needs and allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate it very much!

Marylou in Toronto
Marylou in Toronto

Water heater replacement

I was very impressed with this company. Joel came out and replaced our water heater for us last week and it was a great experience. They explained everything very thoroughly and I felt very confident in their work!

Dear Marylou, We greatly appreciate the confidence you have placed in Priority Plumbing and Drains for your homes plumbing needs. Be sure to follow us on Facebook to receive special offers and important industry news!

Vera James
Vera James

Plumbing service

We had a wonderful experience with Adam! He worked until he got to the bottom of our leak and got it fixed! He was easy to work with and always showed up when he said he would! We will definitely use him again!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our plumbing service! We will be sure to pass along the comments to your service technician, Adam.

Snaking the sewer

I had been having their service couple times before this recent service call. It had been great, everything was upon agreement on the quote and service. However, this time I was getting quotes to do the service for 150 then the plumber showed up and said this service would have been 600 so I decided not to proceed then they said since they are here and did the assessment, which will cost me 60 dollars(tax included. Just terrible feeling. Wish I had recorded the phone call myself so I could replay to the guy who showed up. Smh

We are sorry that we fell short on your expectations. Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction Please call us to resolve all issues ASAP.

Allene
Allene

Plumbing service

Very professional company from the receptionist to the technician who came out. Joel was very helpful and prompt. Will be recommending this company to everyone I know!

Dear Allene, We appreciate the kind words. It was our pleasure to be of service.

Peggy
Peggy
0 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Plumbing service

Super responsive to my call. Came right out, same day. Nice, neat, quick and easy. Very nice guys, nice person who took my initial call. Very happy with their work!

Dear Peggy, Service Excellence is in our culture at Priority Plumbing. Thank you for sharing your experience with our firm.

William
William

Rectify leak.

Had very old bath tub had chronic leaking faucet. Trade responded to email in less that an hour. Technician was helpful and knowledgeable ( checked out some other issues for us ) and made the repair. We would use this firm again.

Hi William, Thanks for your review! We strive to be leaders in our industry, so that’s why our technicians arrive fully prepared to handle any plumbing situation right on the spot. We are so glad to hear we were able to solve your plumbing issue efficiently Thank you!

More about Priority Plumbing

Priority Plumbing is voted best Plumbing & Drain Service in Toronto for Quality, Service, Value and Professionalism. You know the price before we start. Non-Commissioned Plumbing, Heating & Drain Technicians. Fast, Friendly and Competent Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Service. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Specializing in residential Plumbing, Heating & Drain services. Clean Plumbing, Heating & Drain worksites, We wear floor saving shoe covers and use workmats to protect your home. Same day Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Services. Emergency Plumbing Heating & Drain Services. Convenient appointment times. Full Service Toronto Plumbing Department, Radiators, Boilers, Plugged Drains, Sewer Replacements, Wet Basement Waterproofing, New Water Services Installed, Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Fixture Installations, Leaking Faucets Repair. Toronto Plumbers who Perform Quality, Clean and Convenient Services.