1594 Dupont Street Toronto ON M6P 3S7

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Priority Plumbing

Minor repair

David came for a very small repair request which, while small, resulted in a necessary return to complete the job. David provided a very professional, considerate and respectful service. As a senior, I thought it important to recognize his patience and willingness to help work through the minor for him, but, major for me issue that arose.
Very satisfied
A. Hall

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that David was able to efficiently serve your needs. We will be sure to pass along the comments to him. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay current with our industry offers! Sincerely,

Richard Garlow
Richard Garlow

Plumbing service

The guys were very prompt and did a great job. Cleaned out my pipes very quickly. They helped me figure out what I was doing wrong. Hopefully I don't need it to soon now.

Dear Richard, Service Excellence is in our culture at Priority Plumbing. Thank you for sharing your experience with our firm. Sincerely,

Mike
Mike

Bathroom & Kitchen repairs

We had several bathroom, powder room and kitchen repairs including installations of new facets and toilet. Dave came in to estimate the work and provided various options and took the time to explain them all in detail. Upon agreement of the best option, the work was started the same day and concluded the following day. The work was done professionally and we were well pleased with the result. The communication from all staff at Priority including Dave, Jamil and Kevin was exceptional.

Dear Mike, Thank you for choosing Priority Plumbing and Drains! We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our award-winning service. We hope that you will refer us to anyone you may know who is in need of plumbing services. Sincerely,

Dean Woodruff
Dean Woodruff

Hot water heater installation

My hot water heater was leaking and blew a circuit and I needed a new one ASAP. I called Priority’s and they were not only super nice and helpful over the phone, they were able to schedule me for that afternoon! The guys were extremely professional, knowledgeable, and fast at a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend Priority Plumbing to everyone and will be using them from now on.

Dear Dean, We greatly appreciate the confidence you have placed in Priority Plumbing and Drains for your homes plumbing needs. Be sure to follow us on Facebook to receive special offers and important industry news! Sincerely,

Sarah
Sarah

Radiator pipe leaking through light fixture & ceiling, bleeder repair

I had a great experience with David from Priority Plumbing and Drains. He did a very thorough job and was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the process and options for repair and made sure that the repair was complete before moving on.

This was my first time using Priority Plumbing and I highly recommend them. They were able to provide urgent service in a timely and efficient manor with good communication and a positive attitude!

Hi Sarah, Thanks for your review! We strive to be leaders in our industry, so that’s why our technicians arrive fully prepared to handle any plumbing situation right on the spot. We are so glad to hear we were able to solve your plumbing issue efficiently Thank you! We will pass your compliments to David as well. Sincerely,

Rudy Bakken
Rudy Bakken

Plumbing service

Priority Plumbing is wonderful to work with. They fit us into their schedule quickly and showed up right on time. They were courteous and helpful on the phone and just as fantastic in person. David did an incredible job replacing our kitchen faucet and repairing the washing machine drain line on our old home with quirky plumbing. He worked quickly, pointed out some very helpful things to keep track of in the future, and was mindful of our budget.

Dear Rudy, We appreciate the kind words. It was our pleasure to be of service. Sincerely,

Tyler Duncan
Tyler Duncan

Emergency Plumbing

Had an emergency situation and they were very responsive and able to come out the same day. Thank you so much Priority! You made a bad situation so much better with your prompt service and were a relief we much needed in the chaos. Definitely would recommend and great communication!

Dear Tyler, Thanks for sharing your experience with Priority Plumbing. Serving and making customers happy is our top priority. Sincerely,

Robert Pugh
Robert Pugh

Plumbing service

The plumber who came to my house today was very professional. Matthew had come previously to assess the plumbing situation and returned at a later date (today) with all the parts and everything he needed. He also put on shoe covers to protect my floors. He allowed me to continue working and never disrupted me. He was very courteous, kind and skilled. I would recommend him for any plumbing jobs!

Dear Robert, Thank you for choosing Priority Plumbing and Drains! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our award-winning service. We hope that you will refer us to anyone you may know who is in need of plumbing services. Sincerely,

Jasmine Schlink
Jasmine Schlink

Plumbing project

Priority Plumbing is a great company. Greg came today to give us a quote on replacing a few plumbing items in our home. Very professional and took time to explain options. We will be using them again and again!

Dear Jasmine, Thank you for trusting us with your plumbing needs and allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate it very much! Sincerely, The Priority Team.

David Wathen
David Wathen

Great plumber

I had the pleasure of having Matthew as service technician. He replaced my water heater in my house and did the job swiftly! He was super nice and i enjoyed his presence! If i ever have something break in my house again i hope you send Matthew!

Dear David, Thank you for choosing Priority Plumbing and Drains! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our award-winning service. We hope that you will refer us to anyone you may know who is in need of plumbing services. Sincerely,

More about Priority Plumbing

Priority Plumbing is voted best Plumbing & Drain Service in Toronto for Quality, Service, Value and Professionalism. You know the price before we start. Non-Commissioned Plumbing, Heating & Drain Technicians. Fast, Friendly and Competent Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Service. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Specializing in residential Plumbing, Heating & Drain services. Clean Plumbing, Heating & Drain worksites, We wear floor saving shoe covers and use workmats to protect your home. Same day Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Services. Emergency Plumbing Heating & Drain Services. Convenient appointment times. Full Service Toronto Plumbing Department, Radiators, Boilers, Plugged Drains, Sewer Replacements, Wet Basement Waterproofing, New Water Services Installed, Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Fixture Installations, Leaking Faucets Repair. Toronto Plumbers who Perform Quality, Clean and Convenient Services.