We are generally quite pleased with the work done. On time, on budget and very good quality. Definitely not the cheapest, but we weren't looking for the lowest price, rather good results. Great design and choice of materials, also very good and hard working staff. A small amount of settling has occuured on the front porch steps, but this will be easily remedied. Where things didn't go so well was the request we had for preparations of beds with planting of shrubs and garden after the patios were done. Although the lot is small, this would have easily completed the job. I made no fewer than 4 calls to Paul, as well as several e-mails, no response. I finished the job with another landscaper, who also did a very good job. It would have been a slam-dunk for Rainbow to do this last part of the job, and all it would have taken was a phone call or e-mail to say yes, we can, or no, we can't until next year. Many neighbours have complemented us on the patios. Lesson to Rainbow: don't ignore your customers - especially ones who could recommend you in a new development where people rely on word of mouth as much as anything else. Work done was very good, follow up for the planting of beds and shrubs etc bad to the point of giving up and calling someone else.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Better follow up ! We wanted to give Rainbow more business - they ignored our repeated requests and someone else stepped in to fill the void.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Rainbow does a very good job, but be careful to get a commitment in writing for follow up work.
- Company Response
We strive to be the best landscaping company and if we fail to meet your expectations we apologize. Your imput is greatly appreciated as we can only learn from our mistakes.