Rcc Waterproofing

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Paul Bedorf
Paul Bedorf

Basement Flood

RCC was a very professional company and the crew Joey and Mauro both were amazing to deal with and they worked really hard to get the job done. They completed the job within the time they promised to. RCC was very professional in the way they do their business and took the time to explain to me what the process of waterproofing entailed. We were very happy with the job they did. The other important fact is if we sell our house the lifetime warranty goes with the house. Helps the value of the house when selling...Would definitely recommend RCC to anyone experiencing issues with flooding basement and water foundations with their house.

Thank you so much for your excellent review Paul! Very happy to hear our sales rep and waterproofing crew take care of you on your leaky basement waterproofing. Thanks for choosing the wet basement people above all of the waterproofing contractors in Toronto!

Fulvio in Toronto
Fulvio in Toronto

Excellent Work & Service!

Choosing RCC Waterproofing was the perfect solution for my basement leak issue. My estimator, Mauro, assessed the situation in a timely fashion, knew exactly how to solve the situation in the most cost effective way, and the crew worked very efficiently to make all the repairs needed. Mauro, and his crew were very knowledgeable and were always ready to answer any of my questions. I highly recommend their services to meet any of your waterproofing needs.

Thanks for your great waterproofing testimonial! Glad to hear everything went great with your foundation crack repair and our waterproofing team was more than happy to take care of it! Thanks for choosing the wet basement people and have a great day!

Alex in Brampton
Alex in Brampton

RCC External Waterproofing

RCC is a great waterproofing company. My estimator Mauro was very kind and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain to my elderly grandfather and I the problem. RCC came and did a thorough job. They left with no mess and in a timely manner. They are a professional and efficient company. Although there was a re-leak but they honoured their lifetime warranty, came back to do water tests and fixed the problem. I would recommend RCC as they are a trustworthy company, very professional, and have great representatives working for them.

Thanks Alex for this great review! The wet basement team was happy to make sure your basement foundation is leak free! Glad that they could go over everything and make sure you had all the right information before we did the exterior waterproofing!

Belcastro
Belcastro

Full Waterproofing

RCC is a very knowledgeable and hard working company. I bought a pre-existing home that needed a complete waterproofing job. Mauro was my estimator who took the time to share different options and his personal opinions. RCC did the whole exterior a few years ago and I have not had a problem since. Our basement is fully finished and the leaks are all fixed! Anthony’s crew was very professional and you can tell they know what they are doing. All the RCC representatives made me feel comfortable entrusting my home to them. Great experience!

Glad to hear the news! RCC Waterproofing likes to keep the customer in the loop and work closely with customers to make sure they know everything about the basement waterproofing process. Thanks for the great review and for working with the wet basement people!

Fabio in Toronto
Fabio in Toronto

Waterproofing Foundatioin

Mauro was very helpful in scheduling my project and Anthony and the crew were very efficent in completing the project.
All in all I would definitely use this company a gain.

Thanks for the amazing review Fabio! Glad we could do the full waterproofing job and make sure it was done perfectly. Thank you some much for recommending us and for choosing RCC waterproofing to get the job done!

MaJon
MaJon
0 reviews Milton, ON

Thank you RCC and thank you Rick!

We contacted Rick at RCC requesting a quote on a one sided basement leak we had causing water to trickle in especially after a rainy day. First off, Rick was insanely professional from the very beginning. We explained the urgency, the issue and potential issue it would pose as we were set to begin our basment renovations to deal with an allergy our little one had caused by mold on the opposite side of the basment.

He explained the estimation process from start to finish, completed the inspection a few days after the initial call and a few days after that the crew was here to remedy the issue. The crew to say the least was also amazing, guiding us through the work they were doing prior to commencement and showing us mid project the issue at hand confirming the precision with which Rick diagnosed our basment issue.

Rick then followed up personally and inspected the work shortly after completion.

Our nerves surrounding the project were eased due to the professionalism Rick, the crew and RCC upheld at every step!
Rick, thank you! You provided us with not only a precise estimation, but you were courteous and explained the issue in full.

We will always recommend RCC!

It's great to hear that the basement waterproofing experience with sales rep and our waterproofing crew went so well! Glad our team could find the waterproofing solutions to take care of the job and make sure you are water leak free. Thank you for choosing RCC Waterproofing and have a great day!

M in Ottawa
M in Ottawa

Wet Basement

I highly recommend RCC Waterproofing. Mauro was very professional when inspecting the site and explained exactly what needed to be done. Anthony and crew were very professional and knowledgeable. After they completed the work, the site was left neat and clean.

Thanks for your great review and feedback! Thank you for choosing the wet basement people to take care of your basement waterproofing job!

Arpit in Markham
Arpit in Markham

Fix foundation cracks

I worked with Mauro. He was professional and took his time to explain various options.
The work was done by Keem crew. They were very polite and took care of any questions or concerns I had. Very positive experience from this company.

Thanks for your amazing waterproofing review! Happy to hear that the waterproofing team were able to take care of all your basement leak concerns and make sure your foundation repair was done right. Thanks for choosing the wet basement people and have a great day!

Lena in Thornhill
Lena in Thornhill

Second Project successfully completed

This was a second project our family used RCC Waterproofing for. First time was about 4 years ago at my house and we were very happy with the service and the work completed. So, when I noticed a crack on the side of my mother's house, I did not hesitate to contact Mauro at RCC to provide the assessment and estimate. Mauro arrived at agreed to date and time and provided his assessment of the situation and a fair estimate. I was advised that the work would be completed within 2-3 weeks. Yesterday, I received an e-mail that one of their crews was on their way and Andrew and his assistant arrived as expected. They were very polite and friendly and completed the required work without any issues. They advised me that the patio stones could not be placed back where they were as the area that was excavated needs to have the soil to settle first and it would take at least 3 month for that to happen. They indicated I should contact RCC in the spring to come back and re-lay the patio stones. This is exactly the same process that was followed at my house a few years ago and I was satisfied with the result.

Everyone that I had contact with at RCC (the receptionist, Mauro who came to provide the estimate as well as Andrew and his assistant that completed the work were very polite and very easy to communicate with.
I would would definitely recommend them should you require waterproofing work done.

Thank you, RCC!

Thanks so much for the testimonial! RCC Waterproofing really appreciates the feedback. It's always great to hear when our waterproofing crews go above and beyond to make things happen for our customers and make sure your interior waterproofing job was a success! Thanks again for choosing us to get the job done.

Jeffrey in Brampton
Jeffrey in Brampton

Excellent service and work

The people that worked on my foundation crack worked extremely hard, they were polite and professional . Excellent . I would truly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words! Glad the team could take care of your basement foundation repair and make sure you are leaky basement free! Thanks again for choosing the wet basement people and have a great day!

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto, Hamilton, London, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan and more!

Wet Basement? Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their basement foundation repair issues. With over 100 years of experience in waterproofing solutions, RCC Waterproofing has the right waterproofing services for all your leaky basement and structural foundation concerns. We are waterproofing contractors specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London, Oshawa, Barrie, and everywhere in between - Leaky basements made permanently dry, from the interior basement or exterior foundation. Look up waterproofing near me and guaranteed you will find us and RCC Waterproofing will be ready to take on any basement leak repair.

RCC Waterproofing's experience in solving wet basements, damp basements, foundation cracks, and basement leaks is second to none. We offer waterproofing services like external waterproofing, internal waterproofing, sump pump repair, basement underpinning & basement lowering, basement repair, foundation repair and crack repair. Trust in the wet basement people to get the job done!