Sky Kitchens

Reviews for Sky Kitchens

Barbara  Toronto
Barbara Toronto

Kitchen and two bathrooms

Binder was very professional throughout the tough process of huge renovations. From helping me through the design process to assessing the final installation. We are thrilled with our two bathrooms and our dream kitchen. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much Barbara for such a wonderful review. Words like these from our customers is what keeps us motivated.It was our Pleasure to work on your Project.Looking forward to work on many more projects in the future...

Arifa in Toronto
Arifa in Toronto

Kitchen remodel

I was very nervous about my kitchen renovation, and after shopping around for a year, I am glad I choose Sky kitchen for the project. Throughout the process, I was impressed by Mohammed’s skill at planning and designing the perfect space. He works with pride and attention to detail, and cares about meeting his clients expectations. Without exaggeration, my kitchen looks worthy of being featured on one of the design shows for HGTV. I was also impressed by the customer service. Albeit during a pandemic, Simone and Jas always followed through with prompt responses to questions making sure that install was timely. All in all, it was a pleasure to work with the team at Sky Kitchen.

Thank you so much Arifa for your such kind and appreciative words. Appreciation from our customers is what keeps us motivated to provide our best services to our clients. We are really glad that you are happy with our work and it was truly a pleasure for us to do your project. Looking forward to work with you on many more projects in the near future:)

trevor.van.arragon in Burlington
trevor.van.arragon in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Custom Bathroom Vanity

Very pleased with Sky Kitchens. The turnaround time for our new custom bathroom vanity was extremely quick and it looks perfect. And Gurpreet was very responsive along the way. Thank you!

Thank you so much for such kind words. It was our pleasure working with you. we are glad that you are happy and satisfied with our project. Looking forward to work with you in the near future. Thanks.

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto

Kitchen reno

Binder and his team were truly amazing, always professional.
Very flexible with changes we made throughout the project.
Workmanship was top notch ! Very impressed with the level of detail
I would highly recommend them for your next project.

Thank you so much Tammy, It was a pleasure to be a part of your project and We are glad we exceeded your expectations and will try to keep up with the good work in future. Wish you all the best.

kala.sathiyagirirajan
kala.sathiyagirirajan

Kitchen reno

I got to work with Gurpreet from sky kitchen, he was my designer and project coordinator from sky kitchen. They did an amazing job . I am really satisfied with the quality of the material used and the workmanship. Gurpreet has been amazing in terms of listening to all my ideas, concerns and addressing them on time. It was very stressful doing Reno during the pandemic. But Gurpreet really supported very well and make sure we are comfortable. I highly recommend sky kitchen to others.

Thanks a ton Kala, It was a pleasure to be a part of your project and every project is a new milestone. We are glad we exceeded your expectations and will try to keep up with the good work in future.

Stephen from Toronto
Stephen from Toronto

Another great kitchen (and more)

This is the second time we used Sky Kitchens for our home. This time was a much bigger project and included a full kitchen, built-in living room, laundry, master en-suite and guest bathroom. They produced a beautiful product for a great price and returned multiple times to address imperfections that they caught while working with my contractor as the renovations were completed. The ability to customize the exact sizes of the cabinets and features makes their product fit perfectly into any house. No more IKEA cabinets that are presized. We have upper cabinets right to the ceiling with crown mouldings perfectly installed to the ceilings. Glad to use them and have recommended them several times now.

Thank you so much Stephen for your such kind and appreciative words. Appreciation from our customers is what keeps us motivated to provide our best services to our clients. We are really glad that you are happy with our work and it was truly a pleasure for us to do your project. Looking forward to work with you on many more projects in the near future.

Dave from Richmond Hill
Dave from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I love My kitchen and bar

I first hired Sky years ago to do bookshelves in my den and vanities in two washrooms plus a walk in closet for my wife. We were so happy with the quality of workmanship that years down the road, when we decided to upgrade our kitchen, there was no question as to who we would hire. I called Sky and quickly received a quote to do our new kitchen and a bar in the basement. Once again, without surprise, we are absolutely thrilled with the results! Now, I’m looking for other rooms that they can do because they are such a pleasure to work with

Thank you so much aDave for the kind words!! we're happy that we were able to make the decision process easy for you and the experience pleasurable ..... looking forward to do many project with you in the future....

Ruth in Ottawa
Ruth in Ottawa

reno

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY NEW KITCHEN. Thank you so much for the great work. My home is completely changed everything looks so new and modern. The workmanship and quality is outstanding!

Thank you so much for such nice words. We are happy that we surpass your expectations and it was a a great pleasure to be a part of your wonderful project.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen cabinet doors - touchups

Great customer service from Sky Kitchen. We had a few scratches, paint chips in our Sky cabinets (5 years old), from our wonderful teenage sons. Binder said bring them in and he had them all refinished (5 doors), NO CHARGE. Definitely the way to encourage repeat business and referral.

Thank you so much for this amazing review.Words like this from our customers means a lot to us. We would love to work on your another projects in future.

Maryam in Scarborough
Maryam in Scarborough

Kitchen cabinets

This is our third set of cabinets that we have purchased from Sky Kitchen Cabinets. The first time was in our Mississauga Road home in 2015 and a second set when we built an investment house in Oakville in 2018 and third one when did a major remodel in our current resident in 2021. Mohammed was our kitchen cabinet designer for all three sets of cabinets, Mohammed is very professional, kind, respectful, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Each experience with him has been outstanding. Mohammed gets involved from the beginning of the process and helps us through the process and to the end when the beautiful cabinets are installed.
The Company, Sky Kitchen Cabinets stands behind his products and they resolve any issue in a professional manner. Their entire staff from office to installation crew are friendly and knowledgeable. The quality of the cabinets and workmanship exceeds our exceptions. It’s been a pleasure working with everyone at Sky Kitchen Cabinets specially Mohammed. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much for your such kind and appreciative words. Appreciation from our customers is what keeps us motivated to provide our best services to our clients. We are really glad that you are happy with our work and it was truly a pleasure for us to do your project. Looking forward to work with you on many more projects in the near future.

More about Sky Kitchens

Sky Kitchen values our clients' ideas and provide excellent service by personally hand crafting our kitchen designs. Combining years of experience and innovative technology, each product is meticuously crafted to our clients' specifications. Let SKY Kitchen Cabinets entertain you, let us pamper you. You deserve the best.