Oliver Heating & Cooling

136 Wellington Street East Aurora ON L4G 1J1

Oliver Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Oliver Heating & Cooling

Gasline installation

Excellent service from the beginning to the end.
Would very much and highly recommend Oliver heating.

Thanks for your valued business. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very grateful for the opportunity to earn your praise especially in these difficult times.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

hot water tank install-

Came on time. 3 service men polite,courteous, and very tidy. The install was professional,thorough and done swiftly. They cleaned up when done and left my home clean. They instructed me on the heater,s operation. I could have asked for more. Thankyou.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Water Heater purchase

Great business owned by great people. Honest, fair and reliable every time. Would highly recommend them!

Private User reviews , ON

Air Conditioning service

A/C broke down two days into the first heat wave! Very quick response by Oliver team - as usual. Have had previous need for HVAC service, as well as purchases and installations, always with prompt, helpful and personable support. A pleasure to work with.

Matt in Maple
Matt in Maple

Furnace Heroes

We called for a second opinion after an outrageous quote from a larger company, Oliver Heating and Cooling came the next day and fixed the furnace in 2 days for a fraction of the cost.

They were extremely professional, explained all the costs and went above and beyond to make sure we had heat as soon as possible.

We will be going to Oliver Heating and Cooling for all our services and repairs!

Don't hesitate to call!

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent service experience. We are happy that we were able to get your heat back on efficiently for you. We greatly appreciate your business.

Tim
Tim
1 review Aurora, ON

Excellent service

When our furnace died, Oliver Heating was super quick to respond. They diagnosed the problem and were very good at explaining everything in an easy to understand way. We ended up replacing the furnace and they had the work done quickly so we weren't without heat for very long at all. Their crew did a great job with the installation and cleaned up making it look so much better than before. Everyone we spoke to in the company was very friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend Oliver Heating & Cooling and wouldn't hesitate to call them again.
T.W.

johnk in Aurora
johnk in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Dead central air conditioner on 30C forecast Friday

It was a pleasure to have Darren fix my 14+ year-old Carrier central air unit. I came by the TH Oliver office a little after 8 a.m. and the friendly lady told me Darren would come by that very same morning. He arrived, did a perfect job and was gone before 11 a.m. Amazing. Replaced blown capacitor, cleaned and flushed unit, recharged coolant. Very proficient and extremely polite, a really nice guy. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your detailed response and your business. Your feedback is very important to us.

carla.g
carla.g
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gas fireplace repair

Darren repaired and cleaned my gas fireplace. It now looks and works wonderfully. He was just a pleasure to deal with and took the time to explain everything.
Thank you for the efficient and friendly service!

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent experience from our service. We greatly appreciate your business and will continue striving to do our best both now and in the future. Thanks for your business.

Bruno
Bruno
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replace Defective Heat Exchanger

The condition and behaviour of my furnace was slowly deteriorating over a 2 month period but never stopped working 100%. I was troubleshooting by doing online research and consulting with experienced friends/family. Which was all fine until it reached a critical point and I reached out to Oliver Heating and Cooling. Teresa was very quick to respond and scheduled a site visit by Josh. Josh was very professional and respectful. Most importantly he was very direct and honest with me regarding the condition of the furnace and that there was potential danger to my family and the neighbors around me and immediately red-tagged my furnace. I could see that it wasn't an easy decision for Josh as he is leaving my family and I in the cold. However, I have an immense respect for the knowledge of HVAC professionals and especially Josh's commitment to safety.

Josh understood the urgency of the matter and quickly obtained a quote and ETA for repair with his office.

Teresa was fantastic with quick responses to my messages and took the time to provided very detailed answers to my questions. More detail than I expected actually.

Darren was onsite along with Josh on the day of the repair where things went smoothly. Darren was another classy, professional and down-to-earth person employed by Oliver Heating that helped add a calmness to the event and ensured it all went according to plan.

Between Josh, Teresa and Darren, you can clearly see that Oliver Heating employs a certain type of individual to represent their company. I was in good hands.

Thank you very much for your feedback, we take our customers' satisfaction very seriously and appreciate your detailed review of our service. Thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

heating and water heater

My mother's furnace went out in the early hours of December 2, 2019.
We called Oliver's at 8.45 am and they came about 10.30 am the same day. Because she had the service agreement, all the parts and labour was covered. The people working for this company and very nice and know what they are doing. My mother, in her 90's, feels comfortable letting these people into her house. She is very careful about who she lets in.
Oliver's also installed my wall furnace and gas water heater. All my family in Aurora and Newmarket use Oliver's and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your detailed review and your business. We are extremely proud to be serving you and your family. Your feedback is very important to us.

More about Oliver Heating & Cooling

A Message from the President
Hello I’m Steven Desjardins, President of Oliver Heating & Cooling.

I Know that there are a lot of choices out there for your heating and cooling needs and I would like to personally thank you for visiting our Website and considering us as a potential provider for your family’s home comfort.

Oliver Heating & Cooling was founded right here in Aurora in 1924 by Thomas Howard Oliver, that’s some 95 summers and 95 winters ago… Over the years we have recognized the changing needs of our customers especially when it comes to your home comfort.

We have partnered with the most technologically advanced Manufacturer’s who provide the highest efficiency furnaces and air conditioning products and brought them to York Region. with the rising cost of energy, finding the right products at the best prices has never been more important.

We are extremely proud to be serving our community. From all of my staff to you, we greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and we won’t let you down.

TH would be proud.