Ultra Built In Systems Heating And Cooling

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Ultra Built In Systems Heating And Cooling

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

HVAC- AC and Furnace

Very happy to write this review as the project was completed to spec and exceptionally good Mr Ashrafi, System Consultant is trustworthy and reliable. He aims to optimize and balance the needs and costs. Highly recommend the services.

JayG
JayG

Furnace and AC Installation

We recently purchased/installed a new furnace and air conditioner through Ultra Built-in Systems. We were very impressed with the company throughout the entire process. They were very professional, reliable and responsive. It was apparent from our first conversation that customer service is a key focus of this company. Would definitely recommend them to others.

Very kind of you we always looking after our clients seriously!

0 reviews Milton, ON

Furnace, Air Conditioner & Water Heater Installation.

Within the last 2 years Ultra Built-in has changed my furnace, Air Conditioner and Water Heater. I have been very happy with service. Very professional & helpful. Installation team was very good. They did a neat and clean job. I highly recommend there services.

Tarlochan H from Brampton
Tarlochan H from Brampton

Install New Gas Furnace

It was a pleasure working with Eric. Determining the appropriate furnace model for my requirement was made hassle free. The installation crew did a neat & tidy job in a very timely manner.

God loves us with all kick back we received.

Melissa_65
Melissa_65
1 review Halton Hills, ON

New Tankless Water Heater

I sent out requests to several companies for quotes for a tankless water heater and Eric from Ultra Built In Systems Heating And Cooling was the first company to get back to me. He was very friendly, asked me a few questions, and was able to give me a quote right over the phone. His prices were great. He came to see the house and scheduled an installation appointment with me, and in less than a week we had our new tankless water heater. They removed our old tank water heater and completed the installation in a few hours. Eric even came by to check on the installation after it was all done. I would highly recommend this company for HVAC services. Friendly, fast and affordable service.

0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Purchase new humedifier plus installation

Paul came to install humedifier, I highly recommend company and Paul in particular. He is a gentleman , caring, resourceful, an asset to the company.

It was our pleasure ! We value your loyalty to Ultra Built-in Systems and thank you for your continued patronage...

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Great Company, would highly recommend

Our furnace stopped working in December. Had service call from another company and waited on a quote ( first comapany I saw online). They never showed for the quote. Blessing in disguise.
My neighbour actually recommended Ultra Built In Systems Heating And Cooling and we couldn’t be more pleased with the service, from start to finish. Between the availability, quote, quality work and professional customer service. Everything went easy and smooth. No mess left.
I have already recommended Ultra Built In Systems Heating And Cooling to a friend.

We sincerely appreciate you....and thank you for the wonderful referral.

mcaldas
mcaldas

Service

Eric and his team are simply the best we've ever had the pleasure to deal with regarding our heating & cooling needs. Their expertise, professionalism and best prices in the industry make them number one for us. They were highly recommended when our furnace broke down in 2020, and deserve the 5 stars we're giving them... we wanted to rate 20 stars but 10 was the highest! The follow-up regular maintenance was top notch... keep up the great service Eric! Alvaro & Maria Caldas, Brampton

I don't know how describe your kind words thank you.

umesh963 in Brampton
umesh963 in Brampton

Furnace installation

Eric and his HVAC technician Kam and the team is fantastic. Very professional behavior from beginning to end of furnace installation process. One of the most genuine HVAC business people I have dealt with so far in Canada.

Thank you for your kind words.

0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Furnace

My furnace broke down last night one of the coldest days of the year and during a snowstorm, I called them at 9 o'clock in the morning and I was fixed by 1:30 in the afternoon, absolutely the best service I have ever had or even heard of, They're knowledge and experience in the business really stand out, especially in times like today, they are a top notch company, if you want the best in the business please call Home Star they care about their customers..

Very kind of you,here we stand behind all our customers since 1987 company runs by a family who committed the best. Thank you for your kind words for sure you make my son Paul rewarded during January 18/22 snow storm.

More about Ultra Built In Systems Heating And Cooling

Welcome to Ultra Built Systems Heating and Cooling

We have been working closely with home owners, architects, home builders and contractors since 1987 in the sales, service, installation of innovative home built-in systems. We are residential specialists in HVAC (heating & air conditioning systems), gas & electric fireplaces, tank & tankless water heaters, central vacuum systems, garage door and garage door openers and residential water softeners. We provide the utmost high quality and innovative products carrying superior warranties and the most competitive prices available in the market today.

Our staff of highly trained professionals and dedicated customer service will endeavor to answer all of your questions and help you find solutions that will satisfy your needs.

Call Eric today: 905-840-9955