Ultra Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
27-1300 King St. E., Suite 277 Oshawa ON L1H 8J4
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Oshawa  >  Ultra Window Cleaning  >  Clean all Interior/Exterior Windows
Andy_Whitby
Andy_Whitby
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Clean all Interior/Exterior Windows

This is a professional, customer oriented company from top to bottom! My wife booked the appointment with no issues, they had a reminder call for us...the whole works. Then when they were on site, they were very professional but friendly at the same time (our 4 yo daughter likes to chat :-). All windows were cleaned spotless, even Garage windows which I forgot about! They did mention it's very hard to 100% perfectly clean out the mold stuck in corners of windows...I know this as I've tried myself (I keep the humidity quite high in winter)! We have 20 foot ceilings in the living room with some cathedral type windows, they brought in the ladders and handled those as well no problem! Finally, they just called to follow up on our satisfaction so as I said a great company from top to bottom!

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward in providing your home with our services in the future. We always appreciated referrals as well.