Urban Lawn Sprinklers

Reviews for Urban Lawn Sprinklers

fleenor    North York
fleenor North York

excellent service and product

We checked recommendations by friends and Urban was most recommended .The product and service was outstanding

Our lawn has never looked so well

Highly recommend them if you are in the market

Thank you!!

Nancy
Nancy

HIGHLY RECOMMEND URBAN LAWN SPRINKLERS!!

Thank you Rick and your entire team at Urban Lawn Sprinklers. Your
professionalism, reliability and ease of working is truly appreciated. Your entire crew were always kind, mindful and tidy; super efficient, hard working and accommodating. It was a pleasure having them around. We had an 8 zone irrigation system installed with 30+ heads installed in our front and backyard with the Wifi Hydrawise System. We are so happy with the product and installation. We definitely and highly recommend Urban Lawn Sprinklers 100% !!
Thank you Rick and the whole team!
Sincerely,
Nancy & Kyle

Cheers!! Thank you for the great review, glad it's what you expected

mpaen1392 in Toronto
mpaen1392 in Toronto

Excellent Customer Service

Rick and his team installed my lawn sprinkler system about 5 years ago. I have been very happy with the product and especially dealing with Rick. He is a person of high integrity, always return my texts promptly and really cares about his customers. He is very fair and reasonable with his pricing. I would highly recommend Urban Lawn Sprinklers.

Thank you so much and very happy you're happy with it!!!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Highly recommend Urban Lawn Sprinklers

I would 100% recommend Urban Lawn Sprinklers! They are professional, reliable, easy to work with, and responsive. They installed about 12 to 15 sprinklers for our front and backyard, and we are very happy with the system! Our plants and lawn look nice and healthy :). From the moment I contacted Urban Lawn Sprinklers to even three months after installing the sprinklers, Rick continues to reply to my emails within 24 hours! I am impressed by how accommodating Rick was to our timeline for installing the sprinklers. This is because we had to keep postponing the installation due to other construction work. Since the installation, we have needed a few additions and fixes due to other work that we completed in our backyard. Throughout these fixes, Rick will send his team out within a week of contacting him! Rick is also willing to quickly hop on a call when I need help changing the sprinkler schedule which is a huge relief! Do yourself a favor and book Urbran Lawn Sprinklers!

Thank you so much for the awesome review, was a pleasure working with you

amjc
amjc

Oakville Mamma's place

Great service from beginning to end. Ricardo and his crew were professional and always courteous. The work was done quickly and cleanly. The next day you could hardly tell there was any work done. the sprinkler system works great and the followup call to walk me through the operation of the new system was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this company to friends.

Thank you, enjoy the sprinklers!!!!

Sprinkler system for front and back yards

Top-class work from Urban Lawn Sprinklers, would highly recommend! Everyone was professional and accommodating. System works great and was done within the timeframe originally discussed. My grass has never looked better!

Glad you like it!!!

B_P
B_P

Exceptional

Rick and his team were very professional and friendly and hard working. We knew little about how sprinkler systems worked and Rick took time to explain it before and after the work was completed. The team genuinely cares and gets the job done well. I would highly recommend Urban Lawn Sprinklers. Thank you!!!

Shari Keast
Shari Keast
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Very Happy with This Company!

We had put off getting a sprinkler system for years but now we are so sorry that we waited so long. Our lawn looks amazing thanks to Rick and his installation team! Honest, straightforward service with no surprises. Instructions were clear and helpful. When I have had questions, Rick responds in a very timely manner! Very satisfied with both the product and the service.

Cheers, Thank you and be safe

Deborah in Toronto
Deborah in Toronto

Sprinkler System

Rick and his team were a pleasure to work with when we landscaped the front and back of our home and added in our sprinkler system this summer. They were always on-time, professional and very knowledgable. Rick was patient with all my questions and always made time to explain and re-explain things to me. My grass and flowers look beautiful! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to install a sprinkler system.

Thank you Deborah for the kind words and I'm glad you like it. Stay safe, thank you

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Sprinklers are fantastic

Sprinklers are fantastic but Rick’s passion for what he does, his caring for his clients and the price/value really separates him from the other companies I spoke with and evaluated. Fantastic work and just love the sprinklers. I have already given his number out to neighbours. Thank you Rock and team!!

Cheers and thank you very much!!!!

More about Urban Lawn Sprinklers

The grass is greener on our side! Urban Lawn Sprinklers has -Liability Insurance -Property Protection -Bonded - Criminal Background Check -No subcontractors. Contact Urban Lawn Sprinklers today!