Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Roof replacement

We just had our roof replaced during the hottest week of the year. The two guys that worked on the roof were the hardest working guys I have ever seen. In fact all staff we spoke to or met from this company were great. I would recommend this company to everyone. In fact both my neighbours have called for quotes because they were so impressed with the workmanship.

Thanks so much for the kind words we truly appreciate it.

Marcel Renaud
Marcel Renaud
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Whonnock Roofing — Top of the class!

11 years ago, we had Whonnock Roofing replaced our aging roof. Their guys swarmed the place and had it all done in one day...and we have a large roof with 3 levels. They were done by 5pm, including cleaning up after themselves...except for the brand new roof, you would never have known they were there! Yesterday, 11 years later, we got hit with a huge wind storm that tore off a handful of shingles. Less than 24 hours later, they repaired the damage. Now that’s service!

Thanks for the positive feedback and we are happy to help

Mishl in Toronto
Mishl in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Roofing project

I reached out on my community Facebook page for help on a gutter issue I was having. Before I could read all the reviews of others recommending them, they had reached out and contacted me. In talking back and forth I learned what a wonderful family run company this is. The things they do to keep this small community rooted and is why I moved here. I couldn’t recommend them enough and the job they did was more that I could have asked for. They went above and beyond for me. Old fashion service done well. I can’t say enough. Thank you Whonnock roofing. Another satisfied customer

Thanks so much for the trust in hiring us and the positive review!

Private User reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Whonnock Roofing

Great company; from the initial contact, Abraham was professional and I appreciated the documentation on what needed to be done—clear and concise with pictures. The crew arrived on time and got it done in one day. All debris was removed, my property looked like they were never been there at the end of the day. A very happy customer and you will be too!

Wow thanks. Really appreciate the great review

Kevin
Kevin
0 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Roof repair

Our roof was damaged in a wind storm by a falling branch that went through our roof. Whonnock Roofing was quick to respond when we called them and did a great job of the repair. They were professional and friendly and I would highly recommend their services. We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Thanks. We are happy to be able to help

Karen
Karen
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

I own a modular home and they replaced my roof over my home and my carport ..

I would highly recommend this company hands down...They replace the roof on my modular home and the roof on my shed..I had a pinhole leak on my shed they came back the following week to fix it..They had 10 hard-working men working full-time all day to get my roof done ..I was totally impressed With their work performance and I ended up tipping the guys because they did such a wonderful job...You can’t go wrong if you choose this company...Thank you Whonnock roofers ..Karen Bliss

Wow what an awesome review! Thanks so much

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Very quick service and fair pricing

Needed a quick leak repair done wasn’t sure who to ask got a couple quotes I wasn’t comfortable with from other roofers and called Whonnock. He sent guys over on the weekend and they had it repaired in 3 hours for a very fair price and haven’t had any issues since. I would highly recommend.

Thanks for the positive review. Glad to help you

Matthew
Matthew

Gutter and Roof Clean

We had Whonnock Roofing come in and clean our gutters and roof. They did a fantastic job! The crew was professional and efficient. Couldn't be happier with the service we have received. We've been using Whonnock since we moved to Maple Ridge 4 years and highly recommend them.

Thanks for the positive review. We are happy to have helped!

Tim McCormick
Tim McCormick

Repair of leaking roof

Some great folks from Whonnock Roofing came out today to provide a quote for a repair for a roof leak and within 2 hours had the are stripped, repapered and shingled and added a section of downspout to ensure no leaks in the future. Great guys who did it right and were fast, efficient and left no trace they were ever here. Can't thank them enough for the outstanding service and great looking repair.

I will be sure to contact them right away when its time to replace the entire roof

Thanks Tim we appreciate the feedback and happy to help

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

new roof and gutters

Whonnock Roofing recently replaced our roof and gutters. I have nothing but good things to say about Whonnock Roofing, Both Clay and Abraham were very professional and knowledgeable. We ended up having the Alu-rex gutters installed as well to help keep the gutters clean, they work and look great. When the team arrived they were on time and professional. The entire job went smoothly, the roof looks great. The team also took the time to do a thorough cleanup after, I couldn't even tell they were there when they finished. I would recommend Whonnock roofing to any or my family or friends.

Thanks what a great review. We really appreciate it

More about Whonnock Roofing Ltd

Feel secure under your roof all winter and cut your heating/cooling costs with the re-roofing specialists of Whonnock Roofing Ltd. in Maple Ridge. Contact us for roof installation and repairs in the Greater Vancouver Area and beyond, 7 days a week. In addition to 10-year guarantees on labour and materials, Whonnock gives free on-site estimates and consultations.