Pesticon Pest Control

9.9 10 (2051 reviews)

Kelly- Leslieville
Kelly- Leslieville

Excellent service

They deliver thorough, professional pest-control service. They were able to come the day after I called (and I called at night) and they arrived exactly on time, which I appreciated. They gave good advice as to what to do before their next visits, and again were prompt and punctual. They are extremely knowledgeable and professional, and I appreciate their 6 month guarantee.

Thanks so very much for your feedback. We do appreciate your time. Thanks again

Donna Gordon Zuckerman from North York
Donna Gordon Zuckerman from North York

Pest Control

Pesticon Pest Control is amazing. They are a pleasure to work with. Their technicians are professional, conscientious and provide excellent service. They have excellent warranties on their work. I would highly recommend Pesticon.

Thank you for your great review. It is much appreciated.

Mice problem Consultation

Jason was so amazing. He arrived in the communicated time and made quick work of assessing our mouse situation. Despite it being a challenge to discover, Jason would not relent on finding the entry point and closing it up with steel wool. He was extremely knowledgeable, thorough, considerate and just generally a pretty great person. We feel confident our problem will resolve very quickly and we will prevent our furry friends from making camp in our basement again. Thank you so much!!

Pesticon - Mice

When I first called the representative was very informative and answered all my questions and concerns.

The technician that was sent to my home was Jason. He was very helpful and found where the mice were coming into the home and helped seal them with mesh. Jason also placed many bait boxes.

In addition he also sprayed the entire house to rid of any bugs and critters. I'm really happy with their service.

Because of their exceptional service, I've signed up for their annual service package.

Thank you for the great review, it is much appreciated. Always a pleasure to help a client rid their homes of pests.

Mice

Great company with very competitive prices ! I spoke with Donna, received quick responses and it was a pleasure dealing with someone so organized and attentive. Other companies I contacted were not as welcoming and helpful. Thanks again donna and pesticon for all your hard work!

Thank you for the great review. Always a pleasure having yet another satisfied client.

Great service by Pesticon

They were fast, reliable and fixed the problem, each time. No questions asked. It was all about good customer service

Thanks so very much. We always here to help whenever needed. Glad to see your feedback. Much appreciated

Adnan
Adnan

Pest Problem

They provided great service. Customer satisfaction at its best! They are knowledgeable and experienced in their craft. They took of the pest problem and were able to explain and clarify all my concerns. If you want to deal with professionals who take pride in their work then you should try out these guys!

Thank you for your great review it is much appreciated

Kitchen Renovation

I was really worried about the work to do for my kitchen cabinets that would made its life long then one of my friends told me about Pesticon. I found them very professional. Highly satisfied with the work they did and must recommend to use their services.

Thanks mobi. I think you want to mention pest control services we provided to you. Thanks again

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Service

I had Squirrel inside garage roof . Pesticon pear control removed that squirrel . Very friendly service

Thank you for your great review. It is very much appreciated.

Kitchen Renovation

Thank you for the great review. It is greatly appreciated.

More about Pesticon Pest Control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.