Pesticon Pest Control

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Pesticon Pest Control

Nina
Nina

Installed mesh to keep animals out from under shed

From the initial call to book, to the work being done, I found this company to be professional and responsive.
I needed the work done quickly and they scheduled someone to come out the next day. Unfortunately, it was pouring rain that day and I got a call from Donna in the office during the time window to say the technician would come the following day due to the heavy rains. Jay arrived the next day on time and completed the work quickly and effectively. He was friendly and did a good job. I've had other work done by Pesticon before and I found them to be reliable and professional then too.

Thank you so much for the great review & stars. They really does mean a lot Nina.

Very thorough job

Pesticon was very accommodating with the scheduling of our job, accepting a very small window of time to do it. Khayyam was waiting outside 15 minutes before the scheduled time He did a very thorough job, taking the time needed to reach all the little crevices. Now that a few days have passed, we realized how much we had been invaded by pests. I will certainly have Pesticon back the next time I need pest control!

Thank you for the great review, it is much appreciated.

Andrei in Mississauga
Andrei in Mississauga

Wasp nest removal

This is not my first time using Pesticon. This time, I needed a wasp nest to be removed. Reached out to Pesticon, as always - great service, fast and efficient. Highly recommend.

Hi there. Thank you for your amazing feedback, we here at Pesticon Pest Control Inc will always aim to serve you with the best and we appreciate you.

Regards

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Professional, polite and good communication

They were very communicative with timing and information about how to deal with the issue and prevent it in the future which I appreciated. I will be using Pesticon again in the future if necessary

Thanks for the great review. It really means alot.

Alasdair from Stouffville
Alasdair from Stouffville

Wasp Removel

My neighbors noticed a wasp nest beside a garden shed. Needless to say, no one wanted to deal with this. Once treated we noticed less and less wasps. After a week the wasps are gone.

Thank you for the very great review, it is really appreciated.

in Oakville
in Oakville

Mice

Waheed is absolutely amazing! He identified the mice issue and fixed the problem for us and made a lot of recommendations to avoid this problem in the future. We highly recommend this company.
True professionals!

Hi Alice. Thanks so very much for such a glowing Review it's been an honor to provide you the services. Best of luck with your new home.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Pest control mice

We had tried another service 9 months before, they were rude, sloppy, and did not come back while the mice continued in our house. We decided to stop fighting to have them come back and try a new Pesticon. They were amazing, thorough ~ found the entry points, blocked them and went into all the areas to lay key traps and items to combat them. Andre, my service guy was also adamant about calling them to come back and he would personally come to make sure he didn’t miss something or figure it out from there. He was also really nice to our 2 & 1 year old. Highly recommended! Would and will use them again

Thank you so much for your great review it is really appreciated David.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Pest control

Jayesh was excellent in dealing with my squirrel in the roof issue. Very knowledgeable with great customer service. He came to my house in time and dealt with the issue right away.

Thank you for the stars they are much appreciated.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Nest of yellow jackets

I had been unable to get other companies to come to solve our problem with yellow jackets - no-one could fit us in for a few weeks. Pesticon is so well organized that they were able to get someone out to me within half an hour of my call! I couldn't be happier! The person on the phone was exceptional - polite, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable (she could answer all my questions). The service technician was prompt, very polite and did a great job! He explained the process and answered all my questions. Absolutely the best! I will be using Pesticon again when needed, and will definitely be recommending you to family, friends, neighbours and business colleagues.

Thank you for the great review. It is much appreciated

Squirrel nest removal

We contacted Pesticon to address a squirrel's nest in our roof. They were prompt to respond, clear in all communications, and super easy to set the appointment.

The tech who arrived to address the nest continued this, he was pleasant, considerate and thorough, and offered post-service advice on how to prevent future nests.

While we hope we won't need to, if it comes to it we will certainly use Pesticon again.

Thank you for your very kind review it means alot. When in need jut give us a call we will be there.

More about Pesticon Pest Control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.