Mr Potlight

Gen
Gen
4 reviews Milton, ON

Potlight Installation

I had Mr. Potlight install potlights in 2 of my houses now. They are quick, clean and professional and the potlights are immaculate. I have recommended them to my family and friends.

Norm & Kathy
Norm & Kathy
1 review Ajax, ON

Pot lights in basement

Mr. Potlight did a wonderful job on our basement family room. this week. They arrived on time, were polite, took every Covid safety precaution, and were very professional and knowledgeable. We plan to have them back to do another room very soon. We would definitely recommend this company.

Private User reviews , ON

Pot lights inside and outside

Mr. Potlight showed up on time. They were very quick and clean! They gave great suggestions on where to put the potlights. They installed inside and outside! We are very happy with the outcome and forsure would use them again!

s in Toronto
s in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Potlight Installation

I have used John and his team now for my second home and I must say I will use them forever! Clean, efficient, friendly. Great service and the work is by far the best I have ever seen. The Potlights look amazing and completely changed the look of my home. Very impressed once again. Will be calling them back for exterior lights soon. SJ

Thank you.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Potlight project

Excellent service. Very professional and efficient. Clean work, no mess, proper covering of floor and furnitures. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Product is great quality and fair price. Highly recommended!!

Debra in Toronto
Debra in Toronto

Spotlight installation

Highly recommend this company. Quality installation, professional and great customer service. Extremely organized and efficient and would definitely use them again for future home improvements. Called and work was performed within a week.

The work was done in a short period of time and they certainly know what they are doing. Extremely happy with workmanship and installation.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

28 potlights, 2 pendants, 1 chandelier relocate, 3 new switches

Had John and team come in to install potlights throughout the whole main floor, rough in for two pendants in the kitchen, move my dining room chandelier and install a new chandelier in my stairway, along with 3 new switches. They had it done in under 4 hours, no mess. I’ve had quotes where they want 4 days and triple the price to do this work, with lots of extra holes opened up causing the need to patch and paint the ceiling. John had it done in no time with no unnecessary work. I would recommend them to anybody!

David
David
4 reviews Burlington, ON

22 pot lights installed

My wife and I wanted to install potlights in our living room, which was only lit with tabletop lamps. There were no light fixtures in the ceiling. We figured that if we hired a company to do this then they might as well install pot lights in the kitchen and the family room.
I shopped around and got several quotes. I inquired how they would install the lights as I have heard of horror stories where the installation is done by drilling hole in the wall to help fish cable through. I wanted a skilled professional electrician who could install 22 pot lights without making a mess of my walls , or house. Who can do this ? Mr. Pot Light! They charge $80 per Light which is extremely reasonable considering the quality of the work , their attention to detail in planning the layout and the quality switches and lights that they use.
Remember how I said that our living room didn’t have ceiling light fixtures? Well they installed the lights and re-wired a nearby switch that was originally used in that space to toggle the outlet the table lamp was plugged into . Now that switch turns on and off the pot lights in living.
-they are super clean. Installing 22 lights means bits of wire , ceiling dust, pink installation pieces here and there, etc. THEY CLEANED UP EVERYTHING!!!!
The only holes they drilled were the holes for the lights.
-$1840 for the installation of 22 lights, dimmer switches, no mess, super clean job COMPLETED IN AN HOUR AND HALF!

You want pot lights, get these guys to do the job. You will not be sorry. I am picky and worry about contractors doing their jobs. right. These guys nailed it!

Kristine in Ajax
Kristine in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Living room & Hallway Potlights

John and his team were amazing to work with. I messaged John on a Thursday and they were in our home on Saturday. In 1 hour, John and his team covered our floors and furniture, put in 10 potlights, two new switches, and a dimmer. John measured everything and used a laser to ensure everything was straight and to our liking. John had to cut small holes in the wall but patched it up afterwards. The holes were very small and after he patched them, they are not noticeable. There was NO mess after which I was so happy about! John and his team are truly professionals and amazing at what they do. So happy we went with Mr. Potlight. We will definitely be using this team if we need more potlights in the future! Thank you, Mr. Potlight!!!!!

sarah
sarah
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Custom Potlight’s

I highly recommend using Mr. Potlight, this was my 2nd time using this company to add the perfect touch to my freshly done ceilings. John was able to book the install quickly and I had custom led thin lights installed throughout my dining room kitchen and living room. I am beyond happy with the install and the special custom touches and dimmers installed. This was the final touch of beauty to add to this house as we recently just purchased and moved in. John’s team was quick and the install was seamless and no mess. I would highly recommend using them again. Looking forward to when spring comes to have LED Potlight’s installed on the exterior! Thanks again for the beautiful install!

More about Mr Potlight

Electrician, Lights, Potlights

Mr Potlight has over 25 years of experience of residential electrical services (roughing, wiring, trouble shooting, and installation). Mr Potlight is trademarked and patent pending
Innovation that provides quality and cost effective solutions to homes.

Pot Lights