Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning

Geneva Petree
Geneva Petree

We had a great experience with Coleman Heating

We had a great experience with Coleman Heating. Their service was outstanding considering the price. Great company. Thanks a lot! I Highly recommend them to my friends and relatives! Good job!

Peter Hinton
Peter Hinton
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Highly recommended

Their items are reasonably priced and of excellent quality! Thank you so much Coleman heating for the great work! Till our next transaction. It comes highly recommended. Excellent work !

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

Reasonable price!

Received a quote from Coleman and they have the most reasonable price compare to other heater sellers. An excellent service indeed! Will definitely recommend them to my relatives and friends.

William Samuel
William Samuel

Check out their Napoleon furnace

Check out their Napoleon furnace. It is a real deal. Proven and tested service and products. We will definitely be recommending this company to everyone who asks. Keep it up!

Robert Keith
Robert Keith

Worth the money

I really like the quality of their Napoleon furnace. Worth the money. Their products and service is just superb! They are very responsive in answering queries. This is highly recommended!

Maria-Jose in Burnaby
Maria-Jose in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

New High Efficiency Gas Furnace Not Working

High efficiency Napolean gas furnace + Navien tankless water heater were installed 24 months ago. Coleman trains BCIT students on the job. When installing, two apprentice workers helped the technician. I was appalled at how often the technician raged & yelled at the young men. This continued all day. When they left, debris remained; I had to source a shop vac to clean up. Later I heard rumbling noises from furnace that woke me at night. This continues to this day. Now furnace is not working, my house is freezing, it is Saturday, and their office is closed. No emergency contact. VERY sorry I hired Coleman Heating.

Hello Maria-Jose, As it was explained to you on the phone the afternoon of Sat Sept 18, we only offer no heat calls starting in October to April (our cold months) as to allow the technicians to spend more time with their families. I did offer you the first appointment on Monday morning to investigate your gurgling noice coming from the furnace. I am concerned because this is the first we have heard anything about noises and the clean-up, etc. Please feel free to call the office if you would like to schedule an appointment.

Patrick Rodriguez
Patrick Rodriguez
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Highly recommended!

They have awesome products and their Napoleon furnace is the best in the market. Thanks Coleman Heating for an amazing service and products. You guys have to try their service, you'll never regret it. Highly recommended!

More about Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning