Closets By Design Niagara

msergenese
msergenese
0 reviews Welland, ON

2 bedroom closets

Walk in closet in the master bedroom and another bedroom closet was designed and installed. The design was perfect and the installation was completed very professionally and clean.

s.liard
s.liard

Laundry Room/Pantry/Mud Room Cupboards

I used Closets by Design to build and install cabinets into my laundry room/mud room/pantry, a room with many functions. It was a bit rough getting the designer to see MY vision of what I wanted and not necessarily what she wanted to design for me. While I appreciated the designer's input, ultimately it's my home and my vision. But once past that hurdle the build quality and installation went amazingly well. Martin the installer was a very pleasant young man who did a thorough job, cleaned up after the install, and even tweaked the baseboard for a nice finished look. He's definitely a credit to C-by-D Niagara. Overall my wife and I are completely satisfied with this new addition to our home and the extra storage space.

Bedroom closet

My closet is so organized now. I can find just what I am looking for each morning as I dress. I have been able to put more things in my closet and have done away with the boxes storing out of season items. Yay! I have found that even at night I put things away and don’t use my cedar chest top as somewhere to put my clothing. I have also noticed that I actually close the closet doors each night….that’s a first?
In short, I LOVE MY CLOSET ORGANIZER. Thanks so very much

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always pleased to see how happy our clients are.

Ubhi2181
Ubhi2181

Overall good experience

Overall it’s was good experience but my set up delayed last min which I was waiting for 3 month. After telling them that I took day off for this one they sent someone next day. Guy who came to install was amazing and very friendly.

vmboily
vmboily
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

walk in closet design and installation

The team at Closets By Design was fantastic.
The designer Lori, listened to my needs and gave me several solutions within my budget. She was great! The installer Daniel did a great job with my installation, explained the warranty and ensured my satisfaction with my new closet. I am very happy with my new closet and would definitely recommend this company. Thank you!

kimmcgee66
kimmcgee66
1 review Pelham, ON

Walk in closet

I wanted a beautiful walk in closet and that’s what I got, beautiful finished closet, thank you very much

ddan.trish.rochford
ddan.trish.rochford
0 reviews New Hamburg, ON

Laundry room and master bedroom walk in closet

Contacted through Facebook. They are a very professional easy to deal with company. Workmanship is good. Installers were very clean and tidy. There was nothing for us to clean up after they left. Thank you for the great job.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Walk in closet

From design to install the people I delay with were friendly and helpful! Would definitely do another project with them!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

great product and great installation

The final product is great although the process wasn't ideal.

Two large storage items that were the instigation for the pantry closet, were not properly accounted for, and this was only realized upon installation when the closet doors would not close wit the bins in place! Very disappointing as closets are their business. I had to purchase additional shelving to make use of the two large unusable storage bin spaces. I didn't want to wait an additional two months to recalibrate the entire design of the closet. The design process was long and laborious and ultimately unsatisfactory for the pantry, but the linen and front hall closet were perfect. I wonder if the large error on the pantry would've been caught if she kept our 2nd appointment that she changed to a phone call instead.

However, in terms of the product itself, it is very good quality and the installation was excellent with friendly installers who worked quickly and efficiently and left my home in pristine condition. The scheduling and staff at the head office were also very friendly, professional and accommodating. I love the use of the two closets after several tweaks.

jasonbendig
jasonbendig

overpaid and underwhelming

I should have run when the measuring and consultation took over 4 hours. The person measuring was professional and seemed to be listening. We were surprised by the cost but custom costs right, except we pick stock cabinets and a shaker door, a plain shaker door was custom? quality we had too projects done the master closet was to be a wood tone and the laundry room/pantry to match the existing cabinets. the bedroom is a straight line of cabinets with some open shelving. the laundry room was a prefab box with the door being shorter to have an open shelf at the bottom. In both cases the small swatch shown looked ok. the reality was very different, the wood grain cabinets look like the cheapest form of melamine that can be found. The open cabinet shelves in the laundry room / pantry are discoloured and look like very old stock that has been laying around forever. The door do not match the cabinet boxes or our existing cabinets, so are considering having the whole thing painted. They also extended there original install date by a month and then had to come back because the cabinet doors were not ready. I would steer clear of this company and chose a smaller cabinet company.

We are sorry to see that you are not pleased with the overall end result. Our apologies that your install date was further out than expected and although we have been keeping on top of ordering from our suppliers, unfortunately they have been behind and the end result was delaying things for us which was beyond our control. We do not have materials that sit around for extended lengths of time as we get weekly deliveries of our materials and so not sure why the doors do not match the new boxes, the existing ones may have been due to not being the same materials.

More about Closets By Design Niagara

Welcome to Closets By Design Niagara, where we specialize in custom closets and home office. Closets By Design - Niagara can design an attractive storage space for any area of your home that needs organizing, from the pantry to the garage and everywhere in between.

At Closets by Design, we offer three closet systems to choose from. Each will maximize your space and create a closet that helps organize not only your clothes, but your life as well. We build each closet with you in mind.