Closets By Design Niagara

Hugh
Hugh
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Closet project

Had 70’s closets that needed to updated. Now they are not only practical for storage but add to the look I was looking for.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that your closets are now functional and practical and that we have captured the look you wanted.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Great value!

Great experience with Closets by Design right from the design phase to install. We had our walk-in closet done in the master. Almost 1/2 the price of the competition without sacrificing quality. Looks great, installers were quick, clean and professional. Love the laundry hampers!
We plan to have them back for a couple other projects and have already recommended them to other family members.

We are so please to see that we will be working with you again and are especially happy with how pleased you are. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Incredible quality and customer service!

I have previously hired a competitor company to install closet organizers, but I called Closets By Design because of an ad I saw in a flyer. Pam came to take measurements and give design ideas. She was extremely professional, helped with style and design ideas, all while working on our budget. The installer was professional and courteous. It was the fastest install I’ve ever had in my life! It looks amazing and the quality is next level. We only did a small front hall closet, but it maximizes space and gives so much more storage than we had before. I already have other bedroom closets in mind and organization for my island.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. It makes us so pleased to see how happy you are with everything start to finish and we look forward to organizing your other spaces as well.

swebb12948
swebb12948
0 reviews Brant, ON

Closet remodels

Had a major change, was done efficiently and timely. Great installer was very nice and patient.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are always pleased to see how happy our clients are.

smturco1
smturco1
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bedroom closets

From start to finish, very professional.
Quality materials, will definitely be doing the rest of our closets and garage with this company. Already recommended to a few family members. Very happy with the end results! Keep up the great work!

This makes us so happy to see. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and we look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Entranceway storage

Designer was amazing and really helped me work through the space. I do feel it’s a little costly, but it’s difficult to find such custom storage and a product that looks like it belongs in the space. Overall very satisfied with my experience.

We are so happy to see how pleased you are with your custom storage. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

foxley
foxley
3 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Custom closet organizers

After having custom organizers installed in my previous home there was no turning back. You can store easily 3x the amount of items with the right configuration. When I moved into my new home I knew the closets would be a priority and was thrilled to find a local company. The design process was very thorough and helped me make the best use of the existing space and my budget. The communication around installation was also excellent. Finally the installer was on time, friendly, tidied up and did an excellent job. I highly recommend making this kind of investment in your home with Closets By Design.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are please that the process was very thorough and we were able to make the best use of the existing space. We pride ourselves on our communication and friendly staff. We are pleased that you are so happy with the job that was done. Thank you for the recommendation.

Fong
Fong

Three Walk in closets

More than happy with the design installation & service. I would definitely use them again

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you are happy with the design, installation and service. Thank you for the recommendation.

Private User reviews Puslinch, ON

X2 walk-in closets

We are very happy with our new closets. We are planing to do two more in the near future.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you are happy with your new closets. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Closets and cupboards

The workman was great. He was polite and asked me when he needed to do any changes. Very pleased with his finished work. The home designer was also excellent and was very helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take pride in our staff and our communication, and glad that our designer was helpful. We are happy that you are pleased with the finished product.

More about Closets By Design Niagara

Welcome to Closets By Design Niagara, where we specialize in custom closets and home office. Closets By Design - Niagara can design an attractive storage space for any area of your home that needs organizing, from the pantry to the garage and everywhere in between.

At Closets by Design, we offer three closet systems to choose from. Each will maximize your space and create a closet that helps organize not only your clothes, but your life as well. We build each closet with you in mind.