Amati Home Systems Ltd

93 Doncaster Ave Markham ON L3T 1L6

Vacuum Sales & Service
Amati Home Systems Ltd

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Amati Home Systems Ltd

Sarrah
Sarrah
1 review , ON

Vaccum repair

Amazing customer service and great communication. Came when it worked for me and on time.
Cost was for both unblocked the central vacc line and repair of my vacuum

Thank you so much for taking the time and letting others know about your experience with Amati Home Systems.

BigT
BigT

Oh Yeah!!!

Awesome job performed by Arian. Would highly recommend!
Arian took the time to explain the whole system and sent me a copy of the manual of my present system.

Fareed
Fareed
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Salon camera

They came on time and sat those cameras up with care. They were polite, professional and clean. I highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great service

Very professional service, clean and friendly. They are very knowledgeable and we’ve worked with them on multiple properties

All the best from the team @amatihomesystems

Poor customer service, fake return policy

Not a great customer experience and seems like they don't stand behind their products or care about customers that spend over $1000 on a new system.

Details:

I came in and indicated that I wanted to change my central vac and power head and was very clear that noise was an important factor. I was sold a quiet central vac unit (demonstrated in the store), but was not told that some of their power heads are louder than others (fine) or given a demo of the power heads. Not ideal, but not the end of the world. I was also not told that once I try the unit at home it could not be returned. The policy was printed in fine print in the back of the room where customers are not allowed - and it mentioned 48 hours. OK.

The central vac unit was installed on Friday. We immediately tried the unit and found that the sound on the unit included a high pitch whine especially when the unit was not flush on the ground, making the performance of my brand new system louder than my 30 year old old system. I called the office Sunday (they were closed on Sunday and Monday (labour day) leaving a message - i.e. within the 48 hours with a detailed message including the fact that I was not able to come in until later in the week. No call back.

When I brought the unit later in the week and demonstrated the high pitch, I was told it was 'normal' and that no one complains. I asked to be shown other models (other units did not exhibit the irritating high pitch) and was told that to exchange the unit I'd have to pay more because my unit was now 'used' even though I immediately called within the 48 hour period - and they were closed during the 48 hour window.

So I paid more, exchanged the unit, but was not pleased with how my concerns were dismissed (even though it was clearly more high pitched and whiny even in the store) and that they did not care that they did not have a happy customer. They really should have allowed the straight return given when I had contacted them and the fact that their store was closed within the 48 hour period. They claim to be better than the big box stores, but why bother when I couldn't return a unit I wasn't happy with after trying it for less that a day?

Homie J
Homie J
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Security Cameras and Automation

Had our new security cameras and lighting control at the home updated. Couldn’t of been happier, loved they way they troubleshooted to resolve the existing system
Professional, on time and quick!

Have a great Summer!

Morris
Morris

Security Camera Install

The team at Amati Home are top notch in everything they do. Their products and services are second to none. I had a security camera system installed. They did an amazing job at a very competitive price. I highly recommend them for all your security and Vacum needs. Arian is a great guy as well!

arash
arash

Service

My family and I have been clients of Amati Home Systems for over 30 years for both personal and business and the service level over all these years has been nothing but amazing.

They are responsive, always available, always courteous.
For them, it's the love of the relationship and not just a transaction. Highly recommend!!

Whole Home Tech

Amati was fantastic with the install, and gave me exactly what we needed for the whole home. Internet, TV, sound and security!

Whats more important is, I have had occasional follow up calls on basic troubleshooting and Amati has helped me solve the problems quickly and painlessly!

They stand by their work, and I recommend them to anyone I know who needs this service.

Reviews such as this go a long way for those searching for similar services. Wish you all the best and nothing but good memories in the new home!

•DEVIL ALPHA• in Mississauga
•DEVIL ALPHA• in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Central vacuum system

Mike was very friendly and knowledgeable. He did not pressure us into buying any specific brand of central vacuum and gave us a good price on a very good product. The installation person was on time.
Our project involved creating a separate route for the main floor duct as our basement is finished and they could not have been able to access the pipes. They went above and beyond to ensure the system worked properly. They did not charge anything extra for the additional work. We are very happy with their service and have already referred them to our friends.

Hello!

Thank you again for calling Amati Home Systems Ltd. we want you to know that we greatly appreciate the confidence and trust you placed in us.
Thank you kindly, from the whole team @amatihomesystems

More about Amati Home Systems Ltd