Handyman Connection

Reviews for Handyman Connection

chocha13 from Edmonton
chocha13 from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Needed a set cut to expose existing heat vent in bathroom

Omer was absolutely fantastic. He explained everything prior to job, cut the tile beautifully with no knicks or cracks in it. So happy I called after stressing about it for many months. Big Thank You to Omer. I will definitely be using Handyman Connection again!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Handyman Connection. We are pleased to have been able to help you with your home repair.

John Tansowny in Edmonton
John Tansowny in Edmonton

Laundry Room Reno

Johnny did a fabulous job in raising our counters for built appliances, definitely hire again. Professional, on time, super conscientious, left no mess, clear and concise project review, very pleased.

Thank you John for your comments on Johnny's workmanship and neatness.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Plumbing

I had some plumbing work that needed to be done. My existing contractor recommended then for service. They were easy to get hold off and scheduled the job right away. The work hardly took four hours and the plumber was courteous and respectful of my house.

Colin in Edmonton
Colin in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement bathroom install

We needed a basement bathroom for our place as one bathroom wouldn't do any longer. I sought out 3 quotes from top rated contractors on Homestars. Handyman Connection was the team for us. Alex was the project manager for my renovation, he visited my house and was very knowledgeable. He had his initial look to gather some information. Alex arranged to have a Master plumber (Darren) come and visit to answer the questions he could not tell us what we needed. When that information was gathered he put together a very comprehensive quote detailing framing, plumbing, drywalling, flooring and finishing costs. Handyman Connection didn't at the time have a master electrician on staff, but arranged to have another local company (Robart Electrical) work with them to wire up the bathroom and breaker panel. Alex even went above and beyond to recommend bathroom products like shower, toilet, and flooring as we didn't know what we should get. Alex even managed to provide me a detailed shopping list of building materials so I didn't have to guess at what I needed. The items I didn't have his team picked up for me and itemized is for my review. They didn't ask for a deposit and billed me at each major phase completion. The bathroom was recently finished and its great. Thanks to Alex, Omer, and Darren for making this bathroom a cost effective reality. I will contact them again if I have any work I need done in the future.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Colin we appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. We have many talented trades on board and were happy to work through your project with you to give you the result you wanted. We look forward to working with you again when the need arises.

Loretta in Edmonton
Loretta in Edmonton

Bathtub tap leak

the service was done in a timely manner, broken parts were replaced, tech was on time, very courteous and explained what he did in a way I could understand thanks

Bobbi in Edmonton in Toronto
Bobbi in Edmonton in Toronto

Bathroom Exhaust Fan

Our first time with Handyman Connection. The contractor was punctual, personable, gave good information, did the job as expected. Later, during a rain storm, I heard dripping in the fan. Within a week they sent a roofer to identify the problem (Fault of those who replaced our roof earlier, but now we had the fan we could hear that the roof vents were leaking.) Handyman quickly arranged for another contractor to correct the roof problem. All in all, very happy with the service!

Thank you for the review Bobbi, we were happy to help and organize getting this fixed up for you.

Donna in Brampton
Donna in Brampton

Plumbing

I have been using Handyman for several years. The workers are great and provide excellent service and always answered all my questions. A confirmation email is provided along with a picture of the person who will be doing the work. Great idea! I can't say enough about Handyman. Professional, courteous and really know their stuff!

Thanks Donna for being a loyal customer we appreciate the work you have given us over the years. We will continue to provide the service you expect from us.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Electrical-Bathroom Exhaust Fan

The company provide email communications to confirm my appointment and name & photo of the electrician assign to my request. Bruno called ahead of time and he arrived on time. The estimation he provided was detailed about installing the bathroom exhaust fan. I decided to proceed and he worked very efficient and cleaned up the area after the work was completed. The job was very well done...very happy!

Andrew MacKechnie in Edmonton
Andrew MacKechnie in Edmonton

Bathroom,Kitchen work

Calvin the contractor was Pleasant,prompt ad a true gentleman.Very impressed with his work.
Called if running late,did very good work and completed when promised.

I would recommend Calvin and/or Handyman Connection to anyone .An actual Contracter who does what and when it promises.A rarity in today's world .Thank ayou

Thank you Andrew for your review. Calvin is a great craftsman and we are so happy to have him on our team. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Handyman Connection

For every need that may arise, Handyman Connection of Edmonton is committed to providing you with dependable and skilled craftsmen, great customer service, and first class workmanship. Just one call or click brings our expertise right to your door. Handyman Connection of Edmonton can help turn your home improvement "to-do" list into "done."

Home repairs and remodeling is what we get excited about, Handyman Connection is your single solution for that list of home improvements that seems to grow longer every day. Whether you need something installed, built, fixed or maintained, we are your reliable and trusted partner for all your home repair and remodeling needs. Your home needs expertise and we have the experts at Handyman Connection of Edmonton.