4844 93 Avenue NW Edmonton AB T6B 2P8

Louise Boulay in Edmonton
Louise Boulay in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Variety of jobs.

This is the third time I have hired Artiste. I keep going back to them because of their honesty, work ethic and quality of work. Regardless of the size of the project, it is taken seriously and they see it through to the end. Absolutely reliable. I recommend them highly.

Peter Adler in Edmonton
Peter Adler in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

a number of installations and fixes

very professional and yet friendly approach, high quality work, ability to communicate clearly with the customer, helping to make decisions in a language easy to understand, and when it happened once that the technician was delayed, we were informed about it by the office within seconds, something that doesn't happen so often ... the customer feels being treated like a family member ... an awesome company! we'll be back whenever we need any fixes around the house!

Darrell in Edmonton
Darrell in Edmonton

Wood Staircase Railing

Javier looked after a concern I had with indoor wood stair railings at my parents home. He was prompt, efficient, cleaned up, and further came in under the estimate. Great job and thanks Javier for giving me piece of mind!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Porch swing installation

Keith did a marvelous job installing my porch swing. I appreciated how he and his colleague took the time to carefully plan out how to properly support the amount of weight required. Their knowledge and experience shows and gave me confidence of a job well done.

curiousdude1 in Edmonton
curiousdude1 in Edmonton

Basement Bathroom Vent Redirect to Outside Wall

Our basement bathroom vent was tied into our dryer vent which is not good. I called Handyman Connection and Kevin was sent by to check the job and give an estimate the next day. He looked at the situation and offered suggestions on the best way to proceed. The cost quoted was $400.00 + materials. Kevin arrived on the rescheduled day and got to work. He worked diligently on the job and although he ran into a couple of glitches, he kept us informed and the end result was very satisfactory. We have no hesitation in recommending Kevin and the team at Handyman Connection. Lorne.

Thank you for your 10 star review, for letting us know how pleased you are with Kevin and the work you had completed.

Colin in Edmonton
Colin in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen Tiles

This is the second time that I have used Handyman Connection for my needs. We wanted to have a new tile backsplash installed after we had a new countertop installed. We requested a quote and were introduced to Don. Don gave us a very attractive quote and some insights tile sizes and materials. Don is very personable and professional. He recommended longer subway tiles for our backsplash.
He also recommended a couple different ways to hang the tiles. Don's tile work is really good. We are really happy with how it all tuned out. The recommendations we get from the contractors at Handyman Connection really make it easy to get the materials we need and end up with the results we want in our projects. Thanks again.

Blake Murdoch from Edmonton
Blake Murdoch from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Handyman Connection

Handyman Connection completed several drywall repairs after a bathroom renovation in my home that involved changes in plumbing. The work was high quality and was done quickly, and the price was fair. The quote was detailed and there was a warranty, though it was not needed. I highly recommend them.

kevin hynes in Edmonton
kevin hynes in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

repair on some doors in my house

Tried them love the service . Would recommend to everyone . If Your worried about letting people in to do work on your house . I like doing most of my own work . Just didn't have the time . It was affordable ,quick and well done .

Thank you Kevin. We hope to work with you again soon.

Minaz in Sherwood Park
Minaz in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Leak in basement bathroom

I got a timely appointment given the nature of the problem.

Gentleman is a professional. He found the source of the problem very quickly and fixed it within half an hour.

Thank you for the review Minaz!

Happy Customer in Edmonton
Happy Customer in Edmonton

Edmonton Fireplaces

The service and information supplied by Jason was as good as it gets. I was completely happy with my repair and extra time he took to make sure the everything was clean and working properly.

Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience with Handyman Connection.

More about Handyman Connection

For every need that may arise, Handyman Connection of Edmonton is committed to providing you with dependable and skilled craftsmen, great customer service, and first class workmanship. Just one call or click brings our expertise right to your door. Handyman Connection of Edmonton can help turn your home improvement "to-do" list into "done."

Home repairs and remodeling is what we get excited about, Handyman Connection is your single solution for that list of home improvements that seems to grow longer every day. Whether you need something installed, built, fixed or maintained, we are your reliable and trusted partner for all your home repair and remodeling needs. Your home needs expertise and we have the experts at Handyman Connection of Edmonton.