Modern Air & Water

Reviews for Modern Air & Water

liisa.clare46
liisa.clare46

Honesty, and integrity

Was told my AC coils needed replacing, minimum charge $1300. I decided to call Modern Air and Water, and I’m very glad I did. Luke was an upmost professional, he was honest and told me the coils were fine and I just had a blocked pipe. He disassembled the tubing and showed me exactly where the blockage was, how much it would cost and what else he needed to do. Since his visit, my AC works great, and I have no flooding anymore. Thank you Luke for your honesty and answering all of my questions.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Outside tap replacement

We were pleased to get a quick appointment to replace our outside tap, the result is great.
The tech had to drive to three different distributors to find the parts. Dwindling resources in Canada due to Covid, perhaps.
As a result, he arrived 3 hours late. Some update texts would have been helpful. That is where the one star was lost.
Nonetheless we are very happy with the work done.

Celindia
Celindia

Great work

I've had several services completed with Modern Air & Water. I've had my ductwork cleaned, a kitchen faucet replaced and most recently, an air conditioner installed. Every appointment with this company has been upstanding!

Great service, friendly staff, personable technicians. Would highly recommend.

Dennis
Dennis

Amazing Service

Really impressed with this company. Francesca was respectful and efficient. Not only did she explain everything she was doing, but she also showed the difference in the ducts before and after she was done. I highly recommend this company!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Service hot water tank and installation of humidifier and air purifier

Modern is the best, great pricing, friendly service. Darcy help me pick the best choice for my house and the guys installed all the things I wanted quickly and efficiently with no mess for me to clean up. They were not annoyed with my questions and were super easy to deal with. I would use them for everything.

Grace in Calgary
Grace in Calgary

furnace cleaning

I like their concern that everything was good , they did a very good job , I like the result of that , good company and like to recommend it .

alyssa from Edmonton
alyssa from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Duct Cleaning

I explained that I had a townhouse that was on the backside of the complex (away from the road) and when the first crew arrived they were unable to go the cleaning, so it had to be rescheduled.

When the second crew arrived a few days later the job was completed. A bit annoying, but overall ok.

They were professional and did a thorough job. I liked that they offered a discount for the next cleaning.

Bonny Bowes in Edmonton
Bonny Bowes in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Clean our furnace ducts

The employee was courteous and efficient. He was very conscientious in making sure our furnace ducts were clean.

I felt that he wanted to do a very good job and gave us a $5.00 discount for the next time.

More about Modern Air & Water

Modern Air & Water has been operating since 1976, with the most complete line of equipment in the marketplace. Our main office is in Edmonton, Alberta, and we service the areas surrounding these cities. We are a growing organization, and we foresee opening more locations soon. In 2018, Modern Power Vac acquired Bruster PHC Ltd., a well-established company with an excellent reputation and decades of experience, and branched out into the mechanical services industry. In 2020, we changed our name from “Modern Power Vac” to “Modern Air & Water” to reflect the expanded services offered by us.