Lions Gate Painting

Lori
Lori
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Exterior painting

We were very happy with Richard and his team. They arrived on the date they told us and did a very professional job. There was a lot of preparation work to be done and they did an excellent job. They even fixed some of our gutters and replaced our house numbers. The house looks amazing and they did a wonderful job of cleaning up when finished. I would definitely use Lion's Gate Painting again and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you so much Lori and Bob it was a pleasure working with you.

Lawrence Clayton
Lawrence Clayton
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Drywall/Interior Painting

Was initially just looking to complete a number of small drywall projects, but Lions Gate offered a great quote for painting as well. Our living room, dining room, bedroom and laundry have new life thanks to Richard and his team.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much L & M it was wonderful to meet you both and a pleasure to work for. I don't know about the dog though!! Talk soon.

Leslie K in Vancouver
Leslie K in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting and drywall repair

From the start Richard was reliable in his communication with me, showed up when he said he would, was open about what his charges would be (fair and competitive), knew how to problem-solve when unexpected things popped (e.g., the paint I bought took longer to dry than advertised, etc.), worked quickly moving from room to room, was respectful in our home, had loads of skills and experience, and an all-round nice guy to have around. I don't give 1010 for anyone, so 9/10 is pretty primo.

Thank you so much Leslie and Ron it was a pleasure meeting and working for you.

Angel in Coquitlam
Angel in Coquitlam
4 reviews Delta, BC

Great professional painters

Great guys, great work would use them again in a minute. Knew what they were doing and did a great job. Cleaned up and got the job done. Thank you

Thank you it was a pleasure working for you

Tony M.
Tony M.
1 review Surrey, BC

Interior painting.

They painted three levels and 2600 square feet. Great job. Clean up every night and very professional.

Thankyou Tony

emmatones99
emmatones99
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Interior painting

We had a large painting project and a tight timeline. Richard helped to prioritize rooms to minimize disruptions, was easy to work with and he and his crew did meticulous work.

Thank you Emma! What a wonderful house and family. To me it was a privilege to paint this heritage home.. LOVED IT!!!

Jerry
Jerry
1 review Delta, BC

Painted the exterior of the house

They were prompt and thorough and clean-up was well done. Some touch-ups are necessary but we are confident they will be done promptly.

Thank you Jerry. See you soon.

ਪਰੀਤਮ ਸਿੰਘ in Vancouver
ਪਰੀਤਮ ਸਿੰਘ in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bedrooms painting job

Richard Graham handled this painting job which he and and his team member handled in a superb manner. Painting looks just great.
I would certainly recommend Richard Graham's name to my friends

Thank you Pritam it was a pleasure working for you both

Jeff Moore from Delta
Jeff Moore from Delta
2 reviews Delta, BC

External House and Internal office

Richard at Lions Gate painted my house in Delta and my office in Surrey. The work was excellent in all respects and completed on time and on-budget. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

thank you Jeff it was a pleasure painting for you and your family. Terrific people.

Geoff in Delta
Geoff in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

external house painting

I contacted Richard in early May to get a quote on painting the exterior of our house. He was prompt in getting a quote out and we arranged to have the job done in July. The painting took about 10 working days where the workers arrived every day on time and put their working tools away before leaving.
We are very pleased with the fine job done by Richards team. J and Mike are very conscientious and personable people with a good eye for detail and a vision to do the job right.
We've lived in our house for 40 years and this will be the 5th time finish has been applied to the cedar siding. I'm very picky about the painting as I want this siding to last a long time. They repaired a couple of rotten spots in the siding with new wood exceeding my expectations.
My wife and I couldn't be more pleased.
I highly recommend Lions Gate Painting to anyone wanting a professional painting service.
Thanks Richard!
G & L

Thank you so much Geoff. We really did nothing out of the ordinary, our team are all on the same page. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Thank you for the nice review

More about Lions Gate Painting