Artisan Concrete Lifting Inc

Reviews for Artisan Concrete Lifting Inc

David in Surrey
David in Surrey

Patio & Sidewalk Lifting

The Artisan team responded promptly and professionally to my request for a quote. Martin is very knowledgeable and thorough in his site assessment and quotation. The on-site work led by Stefan was really well done, with schedule commitments kept and workmanship top-notch.
If I need more work done, I will definitely use Artisan Concrete Lifting again, and highly recommend them to anyone considering concrete lifting.

Brian in Surrey
Brian in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Sunken Walkways and Patio

My wife and I were very pleased with the work that Artisan Concrete Lifting completed at our home. It was a pleasure to interact with both Martin and Stefan. Martin was prompt in taking a look at the project and providing a detailed quote, and Stefan was meticulous in completing the work. Our scope included some challenging narrow walkways and a circular patio - which I'm sure was not easy to fix. I would certainly recommend Artisan.

Thank you Brian for your kind comments. Good Luck and Success with your continued work on that patio! It is unique and worth restoring. Thanks again for choosing Artisan..
Martin

Ben in Vancouver
Ben in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Concrete levelling

Excellent service in providing timely quote and start of work when promised.
Highly personal and professional in dealing with all representatives of the company, in particular Stefan who completed the work.
From start to finish, the work was done extremely well, the cleanup was excellent as was their follow up.
I would highly recommend Artisan to my friends and neighbours and they deserve their A+ rating.

Thank you Ben! Great working with you!

robgofastfin
robgofastfin

old employee

i just wanted to say i really loved working with stefan and martin they are very nice guys and was let go as work slowed down and i am looking for work again soon and would love to come back thats my old pic

Old Ron
Old Ron

Work well done

Artisan Concrete Lifting Inc. is a company that does exactly what it says
it will do in their quotation. I would not hesitate to give them full marks
and would be comfortable recommending them for any similar work
concrete work

Thank you Ron! And you also get a 10 for your diligence in checking out our qualifications,confirming we had WCB and proper business insurance. Great conversation too!! Thanks again Ron!

1 review Surrey, BC

Concrete lifting for patios

Of all the contractors who work for our Strata of 80 units Martin's company is one of the most outstanding firms we deal with. When he says the work is guaranteed believe it as we experienced it.
We are very happy customers and have been enjoying Martins workmanship for many years.
Avondale Strata

Very kind words and that amazing workmanship is attributed to our foreman, Stefan. Thank you!

Chandra from Surrey
Chandra from Surrey

C. Masih

He was very professional. At the end he walk me through to show the work he has done. The drill hole & jackhammered area patch is not much noticeable. Much appriciated work.

Thank you! Stefan does make sure the customer is happy with the work and will correct any issues you may see.

Serguei in Maple Ridge
Serguei in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

concrete slabs lifting

I was surprised - the team job for at least three workers was done by one Stefan in one and a half days. He operated all heavy equipment, special trucks, tools, materials, QC checking. All slabs were leveled, all cracks were patched. Martin and Marianna provided a very reasonable quotation! I was lucky to get service from this company!!

Thank you very much for that excellent referral....much appreciated!!

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Concrete walkway lifting

Martin and Marianna provided a quote which is very reasonable! Stefan did a great job at my house as well as at my neighbour. He is very efficient and hardworking. He also cleaned the area well after his daily work and when the job was completed. Martin and the team is very professional and honest. I will definitely recommend Artisan for concrete lifting work!

Thank you Don for that excellent review. Very much appreciated!!

More about Artisan Concrete Lifting Inc

Artisan Concrete provides homeowners services with Mudjacking, Concrete Lifting, Slabjacking, Concrete Restoration, Concrete Placing. Our crew are excellent at work related to concrete, such as fencing, decks and any other home project.