Artisan Concrete Lifting Inc

Serguei in Maple Ridge
Serguei in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

concrete slabs lifting

I was surprised - the team job for at least three workers was done by one Stefan in one and a half days. He operated all heavy equipment, special trucks, tools, materials, QC checking. All slabs were leveled, all cracks were patched. Martin and Marianna provided a very reasonable quotation! I was lucky to get service from this company!!

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Concrete walkway lifting

Martin and Marianna provided a quote which is very reasonable! Stefan did a great job at my house as well as at my neighbour. He is very efficient and hardworking. He also cleaned the area well after his daily work and when the job was completed. Martin and the team is very professional and honest. I will definitely recommend Artisan for concrete lifting work!

Thank you Don for that excellent review. Very much appreciated!!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Concrete Slab lifted

Wonderful company, they did an excellent job on lifting a concrete slab on our patio, quote was what they said it was, no problems whatsoever, nice friendly people, We would highly recommend them.

Wilfried in Toronto
Wilfried in Toronto
1 review , BC

Sidewalk lift

Martin and his crew are fantastic! We are a local concrete coating company and we only use artisan! Great service, awesome communication and fantastic results!

Thank you Will..for those great comments!

1 review Surrey, BC

Concrete lifting and repairs at Strata Complex Surrey BC

- Job was completed on time and budget. The contractor on site was very knowledgeable, a hard worker, and persisted on difficult repairs beyond what would normally be expected. We have used this company for several years. We will use them again in the future and do not hesitate to recommend them.
Richard ( Strata President)

Thank you Richard for those excellent comments, and special kudos to Stefan who did work very hard on the challenges that appeared during the process. See you in July!

RHONA CHARRON in Delta
RHONA CHARRON in Delta
2 reviews Delta, BC

Artisan Concrete Lifting

Martin provided a quote for patio - Stefan did a superb job at my house and my neighbour - very efficient and cleaned the area well post lifting. Warranty provided for 5 years. Would have preferred that Martin give me a bit more time to move things off my patio. Open and honest and trustworthy.

Thank you Rhona - glad we could be of assistance to bring your patio and sidewalk back to original. Yes my apologies on parachuting on you - we were looking for good weather for your project and it came up quickly! Thanks again for the kind words!

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto
1 review Delta, BC

Patio and Side walk lifting

I’m very Happy with the Work Artisan concrete lifting have done raising and repairing a huge crack in my patio and sidewalk, you will find them reasonably priced, reliable and professional.

Thank you Kim - we are happy to be able to make your summer patio more enjoyable!

1 review Surrey, BC

Great Experience

Contractor was on time and was very professional and friendly. Did not require supervision during the service. Left the yard clean and tidy after the job. Everything looks great. Would recommend.

Thank you for those kind words, much appreciated!

Jean-Philippe in Toronto
Jean-Philippe in Toronto

Concrete levelling

Front and back patio as well as side walks.
Great job and gave a new look to my outdoor life :)

Thank you Jean-Philippe! Enjoy your 'new' patio this summer...

Don in Langley City
Don in Langley City
1 review Langley City, BC

sidewalk lifting

I saw their truck at a neighbour's place and liked the work so I hired them for my sidewalk. Very happy with the work. Almost can't find the holes where they pumped in the solution.

Thank you Don for those kind comments!
Martin

More about Artisan Concrete Lifting Inc

Artisan Concrete provides homeowners services with Mudjacking, Concrete Lifting, Slabjacking, Concrete Restoration, Concrete Placing. Our crew are excellent at work related to concrete, such as fencing, decks and any other home project.