- Between stove and fridge, drawer and doors mismeasured. Doors hung at an angle. Would it be possible to get correct size (27") and color drawers and doors. Not refurbished please.
- The 2 drawers were damaged installing new fronts. These were crudely repaired using what looks like Kwik Seal. You may recall they were split from the screws. There was no damages prior to the work. Requesting new drawers.
- The strip next to the dishwasher is not securely fastened against the wall and mismeasured. There were no arrangements made to fix the strip next to the dishwasher when I returned his tool (March 16th) since I needed to discuss issues with you directly.
- The door installed, directly above the fridge, next to the strip which was replaced due to damage and mismeasured, has a gouge and scrap marks. Will this be addressed?
- After the remeasuring and reinstalling of the back panel (2nd time), by the sink, the wall was damaged. Will this be repaired?
-The new build has paint peeling. The one with gashes, cuts, and a different color underneath. I'm assuming the cabinet was installed upside down. Can this be addressed?
- As discussed, crown molding to be completed after the issues and the strip painted a different color (no not the lighting) you were unable to replace/repair without significant damage.
Since there were so many issues since Oct 2020, would appreciate your diligence in addressing these concerns. Thank you.
- Approximate cost of services: