Jayson Global

Best of Newly
Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Jayson Global

Roof re-shingle

Although they weren't the cheapest contractor, I was very impressed with their estimator. He was competitive in his pricing and was able to bring the price close enough to compete with smaller companies. At the completion of the project, the invoice was for the exact agreed upon price. Very trustworthy company and I highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof replacement

Great company. Came out and provided a quote with different options and answered all my questions. The crew did a great job and the rates were very reasonable.

Thank you for the review. Apprciated!

George James in Halifax
George James in Halifax
0 reviews Halifax, NS

Above and Beyond

I went with Jayson Global as we felt the price was within the norm for thsi project. most importanly their sales man that quoted the project seem to know more and explain in more detail the requierments to ensure our roof was up to spec and the new standards

George, thank you for the kind words. I'll be sure to give your feedback to your sales rep.

Kurt in Toronto
Kurt in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roof repair (ice damming)

Estimator was on site within 4 hours of contact, job professionally done within 10 days (had been waiting 1 1/2 years for previous company), cleanup was completed immediately, photos provided during and after looked great.

Thank you for the great review. Appreciate it!

Smokeater99
Smokeater99

Roof over my head!

Very thankful for the quick action! My roof was leaking and the boys at Jayson we’re out to take a look within hours. The repair was quick and under budget. Thanks fellas!!

You're welcome!! Appreciate the review.

Gerry in Calgary
Gerry in Calgary

Church Door

Harmon was very good to work with. He kept me informed when the door was coming. Which I really appreciate. Very accommodating. I would definitely use them again. Very courteous. Thank you

Gerry, thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and hope to be able to work with you again in the future.

Darren in Edmonton
Darren in Edmonton

The Gables Townhomes

Jason global did a flawless job at our townhomes. The crew they sent over to replace our shingles on five separate buildings were quick and very efficient. They left the jobsite clean and tidy. We are very pleased with this company and would highly recommend them to tackle any job big or small.

Thanks for the great review and the opportunity to reroof your complex. You and your tenants were very accommodating during the process.

Martin in Edmonton
Martin in Edmonton
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Roofing and siding on house - wonderful job

Jayson Global did a great job with our insurance claim from the hail storm. My adjuster sent them out to appraise damages. John R came out and was a pretty cool guy. He knew his stuff and got a detailed report to my adjuster. I used Jayson to fix the damage and the crews were all great. I had my roof and siding done as well as gutters so 3 different crews but they were all awesome. I called the office because there was a bit of garbage missed on their cleanup. I got their manager when I called and he was polite and came himself to cleanup the same day as it was on his way home he said. Very impressed. Will use again if I ever need a new roof or siding done.

Thank you for the kind words, Martin. Appreciate the review and we are glad you are happy with the service.

Jeff Wells
Jeff Wells
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

New roof on house and garage

Jayson Global replaced our roof on our house and garage. The crew they sent was very hard working and did a great job and clean up well. The estimator was very knowledgeable and helped us choose the right product to put on. I would highly recommend Jayson Global if you need a new roof.

Thank you for the review, Jeff. Thanks for recommending us.

Stephen of Edmonton
Stephen of Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Eaves troughs, facia, soffits replacement

Matt got my eaves troughs, facia, soffits done in 2020 and an adjustment in 2021. Matt coordinated the work with Westpoint flat roofers. Jayson did the job in winter conditions. I was concerned about the length of the downspouts and Matt got the length extended without question. Matt answered all my questions promptly and inspected the work and site more than once. Matt was very personable and efficient. The eaves troughs, facia and soffits all work and look good. I appreciate Jayson's service.

Stephen

Glad you are happy with the work we did on your home. Big change to the look and function of your roofing system.

More about Jayson Global

Jayson Global has always been a family-run business serving Edmonton and the greater area since the late 1980's.

Jayson Global provides roofing, siding, windows & doors for homeowners, home builders, development companies, property management and insurance companies in Edmonton and the surrounding area. Our certified tradesmen have up to 40 years of experience and can handle any size job effectively and efficiently. We are fully bonded, covered by worker’s compensation, and we carry a $5,000,000 liability insurance policy. We are proud members of the Edmonton Construction Association, Edmonton Region Home Builders’ Association, and the Better Business Bureau.

We complete hundreds of projects every year and over 95% of our customers would recommend our service to their family and friends.