Copperhead Mechanical Ltd

Tammy Daoust in Oshawa
Tammy Daoust in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Boiler Replacement

What can I say about Copperhead Mechanical. I was having problems with the boiler in my house and being that winter had arrived and having a baby I was concerned, so I contacted Copperhead Mechanical with my concerns and they came the same day to diagnose. I had to replace my boiler (that was old). Within no time at all they had a salesman come to quote for the boiler & brought me temporary heaters until the new boiler came in. They were very professional and were there to solve my problem, with great satisfaction might I add. I hope to not have any more problems but if ever I do I will be sure to contact Copperhead Mechanical in the future for service, wether it's for heating or plumbing issues.

Joseph in High Park
Joseph in High Park

boiler maintenance

These guys show up, know their stuff and get it done!! This is the second time I have used them in an emergency and they have been there and got me going in no time 'at all.

Worth the efficiency!!!!

Thank you Joseph.

More about Copperhead Mechanical Ltd

Copperhead Mechanical specializes in the supply and installation of hydronic (hot water) heating equipment. We also have expertise in solar, radiant floor heating, snow and ice melts and are pleased to now also offer Geothermal. Our commercial division specializes in the servicing and support of multi-unit high rise residential apartment ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in York?