Pacific Home Comfort Experts

Pacific Home Comfort Experts

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Pacific Home Comfort Experts

AC Installation

We were so pleased with the work Pacific Home Comfort did on our gas line and appliance installation we decided to use them again for our AC installation. Again the service was exceptional. From making the appointment to quote the job, to helping us decide which unit to pick with helpful information on different AC units and the attention to detail when doing the install. The quote they gave us was very competitive to the other AC installation companies. Baldwin and his team worked clean and quickly, they were also open to me asking questions while they were working explaining why he was doing what he was doing. They made sure we were ok with the placement of the unit while being patient as we decided. I would highly recommend using Pacific Home Comfort and we will use them again when we can.

Thank you so much for your review JR! We are glad you were pleased with the work we did. Thank you again for your business.

Tito from Toronto
Tito from Toronto

New Central A/C

I had Pacific come and install a new central a/c unit the other day. Pacific (Baldwin and Delmyra) were very professional, punctual and cleaned-up everything after the job was done. We entertained estimates from other companies, however, from the very beginning, it was clear that Pacific were the most knowledgeable company out of them all. in addition, their estimate was priced just right! I will definitely use Pacific in the near future.

Thank You again for your business and your kind words!

Jeremy Tabarrok from Toronto
Jeremy Tabarrok from Toronto

Gas leak

I had a gas leak and pacific comfort was able to find and solve it quickly. They arrived the next day and did the work quickly and removed their shoes and left the space near and clean.

Shawie C from Richmond Hill
Shawie C from Richmond Hill

Furnace and A/C

After 3 long weeks of speaking with different contractor we are pleased we decided to settle with Pacific Home Comfort. Baldwin was the 5th contractor I spoked with, he explained every thing to me without using fancy/technical words which made it easy for me to understand. I can tell he knows his product and the process that comes with it. He made the impossible to possible, giving him a tight and last minute request to install our Furnace and AC every thing was completed in 1 day. It was a great experience, thanks to Baldwin, Delmyra, Tim and Derek. I will definetly recomment Pacific Home Comfort to my family and friends.

Michelle mopas in East york
Michelle mopas in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

Furnace, AC, tankless water heater.

pacific home comfort expert (baldwin) was a referral that was suggested to me by a very good friend of mine. I connected with baldwin and we had scheduled for an estimate. Our first home which knowing that we would need to replace the furnace, HWT and add an AC to have a comfortable home. He was extremely sincere, honest, and focused on providing quality work. To add, baldwin is also very imformative with everything and answered all my questions. thanks to baldwin and his crew in completing the project in 2 days and i am very happy with his work. My project took place in june 2012 just in time for asummer. i strongly recommend Pacific Home Comfort Expert (Baldwin) to anyone and I can assure you that you'll be as impressed as we were of a true professional.

Michelle M (east york)

Ronald
Ronald

Tankless Water Heater Installation

After 2 of my friends got their Rinnai Tankless water Heater with Baldwin. Contacted Baldwin, with regards to Rinnai Tankless water Heater. Have a talk with him with regards to Tankless. He went to my home to do an initial check and discuss further about it. After a week or 2 of researching, reading review on homestars on him and checking prices with other companies, I went with him. His pricing is quite competitive and my 2 friends were very satisfied with him. In the end, he did a great job on the installation, Now I don't pay rental on water heater anymore. Definitely recommend him.

Brian in Unionville ON
Brian in Unionville ON

Air conditioning service

We've used Pacific Home Comfort several times for gas furnace replacement, running a gas line to our BBQ, replacing the fan in our AC a few years ago. Terrific service!

What a time for the AC to quit now with temps running 33 Celsius. Called and left a message for Baldwin. Said that the unit was 20 years old and we'd probably end up needing a new one. Despite being swamped with service calls and installs, Baldwin managed to fit us in same evening. Arrived after 10pm which was fine with us! Checked out the outside unit ... turns out it was just a fried capacitor which he replaced in about 3 minutes. Instead of sweating it out for days, we were back in cool comfort. We' plan to talk to him about a new, more efficient unit before next summer. Top notch service every time!

More about Pacific Home Comfort Experts

Pacific Home Comfort Experts have proudly been in the heating and cooling business for almost 20 years. Our main business offers sales, service and installation of the best quality furnaces, air conditioners and indoor air quality products. We specialize in high quality equipment and installation.

Our professional, knowledgeable, friendly and courteous Home Comfort Experts are fully licensed, insured and covered by Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB), operates under the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA), and is a member of The Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI).​

We make sure that all your needs and concerns are met. We will answer any questions or concerns about your equipment because we know that your cooling and heating equipment is a large investment.

We take pride in our work and use only the best and highest quality products and materials. We do not compromise quality for the price. We know that your heating and cooling systems are important to you. When you hire Pacific Home Comfort Experts’ services for your cooling, heating, and air quality solutions, rest assured you will be happy with our work. Your complete and total satisfaction is important to us.

We continue to build our business with honesty, integrity and quality workmanship that keeps our clients coming back and referring us to new clients.​