Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1645 Boundary Road Vancouver BC V5K 4X7

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times

Reviews for Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

High efficiency windows and new front / back doors

We wanted to replace our 1993 home's original, inefficient windows with contemporary, triple-pane vinyl windows as part of modernizing the exterior of our home, and to improve energy performance to go along with the new heat pump system we installed. It was a pleasure to work with Kris to scope out the windows, and he helped us fine-tune the design details for both the windows themselves (we chose charcoal frames) as well as the trim. Thermatru doors for our front and back entrances completed the job. When it came to installation, Josh and the whole team were an absolute pleasure to have in our home - professional, courteous, and with great attention to detail. It was clear that they were a team that worked closely together on many jobs. The work was completed in early summer, and the windows and doors have performed better than expected - keeping our home cool during heatwaves and now keeping the heat in as the weather gets cooler. Plus they look great! Thanks Kris, Zooey, Josh, and the whole team at Long Life!

Thank you, we appreciate your support and your business! It was great working with you through the scope for your new windows to achieve the efficiency required for you to receive the rebates/grants. Glad you love the charcoal frames and trims, as well as your new Thermatru Doors - they all came out beautiful and your home looks amazing! Josh and the crew loved working with you as well, thank you for sharing that they were an absolute pleasure from the detail and efficiency. Enjoy your new upgraded windows and doors. Welcome to the Long Life Family!
Kris and the Long Life Team

Richard C
Richard C
1 review Richmond, BC

Windows installation

My wife and I have been looking for the right company to install new windows and we came across Long Life Windows and Doors. Our windows are originals from the 80’s and during the initial visit to our place, Justin gave us options and recommendations and most importantly, confident. Long story short me and my wife have decided to go with Long Life and we have made the right decision! They are simply the BEST! A BIG THANK YOU to Stuart and his team for the excellent work and professionalism! They are patient, friendly and extremely professional! My wife, my 2 kids and are I are super happy every time when we look at our new windows! Thanks Long Life and would recommend Long LIfe to anyone!

Hi Richard and Samantha,

Wow, thank you very much for taking the time to share photos of your new windows along with your wonderful experience working with the team at Long Life Windows & Doors. Very happy to hear that we delivered as promised, and exceeded your expectations on the professionalism and friendliness of our installation team. Enjoy your beautiful new windows, especially as we get into these cold winter months! Welcome to the Long Life Family.

Justin and the Long Life Team

Jola kowalska
Jola kowalska
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Replacing 3 Windows

I just had my 3 windows installed
Very happy from the job.
Excellent work , very professional staff
I love the finished work around the windows
I have waited months for the installation but it was worth it

Hi Jola,

Wonderful! So happy that you are thrilled with the 3 windows and the new finishing wood work on the exterior and interior of your 3 new replacement windows. Thank you for your patience, glad we were worth it! Welcome to the Long Life Family.

Best,
Katie @ Long Life Windows & Doors.

Long Life Windows for Front of Home

From start to finish, Chris and Zoe answered our many questions regarding the types of windows and kept us informed along the process. On the day of installation Josh and his team were all highly professional and efficient. We are very pleased with the look and the finish of the Long Life Windows and would recommend this company.

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful review and for your support of Long Life Windows & Doors. We are happy to hear you love the end result and that the entire process was informational and smooth! Enjoy your news windows and welcome to the Long Life Family!

The Team at Long Life Windows & Doors

Thrilled!

Long Life just installed new windows and doors throughout our house. We could not be happier with their highly professional, courteous workers and what seems like high-quality products. We will gladly recommend them.

Thank you Sharookh for your 10 star review of Long Life Windows & Doors! You made our day to hear how happy you are with your new windows. Thank you for appreciating our highly skilled team of installers and the high quality of products that we use. Enjoy your new home upgrades and please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

The Entire Team at Long Life Windows

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Excellent Window Installation

From beginning to end, LongLife had very goodcustomer service. Paul, the co-owner, was honest and provided me with good information and facts for me to make a choice of contractor. He was able to answer all my questions and did not put down the competition at all.

Stuart, the crew foreman, had great communication and service with us during the whole project. He ensured he understood what we wanted and accomodated our requests.

The entire crew was respectful, well-qualified, and dedicated to their work.

We are more than happy with the end result as the windows and the customized framing look amazing! The windows were installed at the beginnning of the heat wave and we can already feel how much cooler our house is.

I would highly recommend LongLife for window installation.

Thank you for your thoughtful review of our customer service, experienced co-owner/sales, and the installation team! We very much appreciate your business and support. So happy to hear the new high efficiency windows are keeping your home cooler through this hot summer heat. We are here if you have any questions, or need anything going forward. All the best, and welcome to The Long Life Family.

Paul and the Long Life Crew

Danielle
Danielle
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Windows and door replacement

From the sales person to the installers, all were very helpful, professional and meticulous. We really appreciated their skill, great teamwork and good humour. The results were great too: the doors and windows all look fabulous!

Thank you Danielle! We appreciate you both so much, thanks for the business and support. It was wonderful getting to know you and Tim - from the first site visit, the showroom appointment, and during the installation you were great! We are here if you need anything. Welcome to The Long Life Family.

Paul Sanders
Co-Owner at Long Life Windows & Doors

Joy in Vancouver
Joy in Vancouver
0 reviews Richmond, BC

(10)windows and (1) sliding door replacement

Good windows and professional guys. I have all my windows and one sliding door replaced in two days. The most important, they did their best to keep my house clean. Even my plants were covered. Good job and really nice people.

Hi Joy,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding the high quality products, our installation as well as the care our team took to protect your home and plants during the project. We really enjoyed working with you as well, thank you for the support!

All the best, and welcome to The Long Life Family!

Private User reviews Lions Bay, BC

Lifetime warranty

I phoned to report my tilt and turn door was unable to close properly after my friend accidentally forced it open while in the tilt position. The doors were installed 9 years ago and I was worried it was going to cost a great deal of money to fix. I phoned Long Life and Zooey immediately found my records and arranged for a service person to come out. Their lifetime warranty really works. The repair was made with no cost to me. I highly recommend them to everyone.

We love hearing these reviews about our lifetime warranty! Thank you very much for your continued support. We were very happy to help with your door service. We are here if you need anything in the future.

Zooey at Long Life Windows & Doors

Front door

I am very pleased with my new front door and have had several compliments on it. The staff were very helpful in the selection of door style and hardware. The installation was beautifully done and the old doors were taken away. Highly recommended.

Hello!

Thank you very much for the repeat business and for sharing the positive experience you had with us at Long Life for your new door. Glad you love your new door - it is the perfect complement to your beautiful home.

Katie and the Long Life Windows & Doors Family

More about Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

At Long Life, we specialize in three things: replacement windows, replacement doors, and exceptional installation service.

Our team includes the best replacement window installers in the Lower Mainland, with years of experience in the industry, the latest tools, and pride in our work. From fabricating custom replacement window trims, to making friends with the family pet, our installation professionals have the exceptional service attitude that has built our business.

So it only makes sense for us to install the best products available. Our locally made replacement windows and doors are renowned for quality, innovation, and lifetime warranty service.Our hands-on approach ensures we deliver what we promise. And it’s why word of mouth advertising is the biggest builder of our business.

Our Replacement Windows: We install many kinds of vinyl windows: sliders, crank casement windows, push out casement windows, and tilt and turn windows. You can select optional grids, colours, and window configurations to fit with your home’s current style, or to create a new one.

Our Replacement Doors: We install sliding patio doors, and all kinds of custom entry doors: steel, fiberglass, wood and vinyl. With our extensive options, you can design the door you want.

Getting new windows and replacement doors is easy when you’re working with Long Life, a family-run company with a reputation that speaks for itself. With no subcontracting, no deposits, and lifelong warranties, you’ll always have peace of mind.