Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1645 Boundary Road Vancouver BC V5K 4X7

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 11 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 11 times

Reviews for Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

1 review Burnaby, BC

Great product and service

My experience with Long Life Windows & Doors company has been great. They are very organized and always keep me informed in time about their visits. The installation crew were very professional. They listened to me about my concerns, were very patient and willing to answer my questions and accommodate my schedule. I don't have anything damaged due to this large installation.

I also love their products, they look good and have nice features, and very smooth to open and close. The screens coming with their products are very easy to take down for cleaning.

Recently in the heat wave of a week of July 25, I closed all windows and doors and kept the heat out of my house. I didn't have an AC but just used a couple of fans. The new windows and doors are efficient enough to keep us comfortable inside of house.

Thanks Long Life for your help!!

Mike Lu

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review about your experience with us! We appreciate the kind feedback about our crew's professionalism and the quality of our products. Enjoy your beautiful new windows and doors and welcome to the Long Life Family.

Rekhell in Vancouver
Rekhell in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great service & Great Result

My experience with Long Life from the first meeting with the sales staff to finished windows and doors was very good! The sales staff who helped me (Justin) was very helpful, and went above and beyond to help me and answer all my questions. The windows and doors were installed seperately, and it was two different teams who came to my house. Both showed up on time (in fact a few minutes early!), they were so well organized, worked well together, friendly, professional and they all seemed to really enjoy what they were doing. I had my eight upper windows replaced and two custom designed exterior doors installed. I love them so much I can't even believe its my house! I am so pleased with the windows that i am likely going to go ahead and replace the basement windows too!(I did not replace since the previous owner placed new pop in renovation windows right before selling the house) I would post photos, but I have only half painted the exterior trim, and the doors are primed only. I would not want my lack of paint to take away from how awesome the doors and windows actually are. Photos will be provided to Long Life once the painting is complete, and anyone interested in seeing the work would just have to ask for photos of the job that included the two custom doors - front door with 3 vertical diamond shape windows and back door with one diamond shape window.

Hi Rekhell,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience! We are happy to hear that Justin was able to help you decide on the perfect windows and doors for your home. We appreciate the kind feedback on how organized, professional, and hard working our crew was. Thank you again for such a wonderful review, and welcome to the Long Life Family! We hope that we can provide you the same exceptional service for your future projects.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Awesome customer service at Longlife

I recently walked right through our Longlife screen door during a heat wave. We contacted Longlife and they fixed it for free on the same day! My husband dropped it off in the morning and picked it up in the afternoon before leaving on a business trip -- so I had a nice breezy house with a view to my back deck during my week of peace thanks to Longlife. I would highly recommend Longlife to anyone wanting a high quality product, great workmanship and awesome customer service. Lynda

Hi Lynda,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Long Life. We are glad to hear that you were impressed with our speedy service and workmanship! Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with in the future.

Best,
The Long Life Team

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

HIGHLY recommend Long Life Windos & Doors

We had all our windows and 2 patio doors replaced in 2021. Long Life did such an exceptional job and we love the windows/doors so much we decided to have Long Life replace two exterior doors, one of which is the main entrance door. Rick, the installer for the two doors, is indeed a craftsman. VERY Happy indeed all around.

Hi Mike,
We are so glad that you were satisfied with your previous window and patio door installation. Thank you for choosing us again this year for your exterior door replacement. We will make sure to let Rick know how happy you were with his craftmanship. I hope you enjoy your upgraded home, and thank you for taking the time to share you great experience!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

window replacement

LongLife crew, headed by Stuart, arrived promptly at the stated time, and did the work quickly and efficiently. Most of all, they were friendly and polite.

Hello,

Thank you for your positive feedback of our team at Long Life Windows & Doors! We are so happy to hear that Stuart and his crew were efficient and friendly. Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Best,
Long Life Fam

Fraser in Richmond
Fraser in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Window and door replacememt

Long Life replaced my windows and 2 sliding glass doors. they were great through the whole process. The quote was done quickly and was competitive for their quality and standards. The install took just one day and they were able to install 2 months earlier than expected. They went as far as to fix some of my siding as it was rotten. Great experience, you get what you pay for and we love our doors and windows.

Hi Fraser,
We are thrilled that you enjoyed the entire process of replacing your windows and patio doors. We were also very happy to be able to install two month early for you and that we could fix the rotten siding while we were on site. Enjoy your upgraded home, and thank you for taking the time to share you great experience!

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Windows and Sliding Glass Door Replaced in House

Would highly recommend Long Life windows.

Their service from start to finish was exemplary.

Paul arrived at our house on time and walked us through what he thought would be best for our window replacements. He followed up with an in-office meeting to help us decide on exact window types and the type of finishing for the window frames. He was very knowledgeable and patient with us while we decided.

Josh and his crew, Devin, Sean, Paul and Thiago, worded tirelessly for 3 days completing the job. They were extremely polite, helpful and hard working.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! We are happy to hear that Paul’s home and office visits helped you decide on the perfect windows for your home. We appreciate the kind feedback on how polite, helpful, and hard working our crew was. Thank you again for such a wonderful review, and welcome to the Long Life Family!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

SUPERHEROES of WINDOW WIZARDS!!!!

Believe me! These guys are the
SUPERHEROES of WINDOW WIZARDS!!!!
Three years ago I had the lower level windows of my house all replaced… They did an amazing job I have hardly had to clean them they are so airtight, they look beautiful, and the crew was absolutely stellar in every possible way. Now three years later I have just had the upper level windows completely replaced as well and again, the entire crew was beyond fantastic, and the windows are absolutely magnificent. I have an old house so the large main window was difficult to install as the shape of the space was crooked to begin with… It was incredible to see how the crew was able to still install it beautifully without damaging anything. The manner in which they handled themselves in my home with respect, calmness and cleanliness is remarkable. I cannot possibly recommend these guys more highly and the owner Paul is an absolutely standup guy. Theis Company is a Total Class Act - Beyond thrilled!!
Gina Chiarelli

Hi Gina,

Superheroes of Window Wizards is a title we accept with great pride! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the first phase of windows and that your most recent experience was so positive. Thank you for appreciating the expertise of our crew and the way in which they handle themselves, we will be sure to let them know! You were a pleasure to work with, please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Thank you for the kind words and for being a part of the Long Life Family!

All the best,
Long Life Windows and Doors

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Window shatter replacement

Window shattered, we sent photos of the damage. Replaced with no cost to us. Excellent customer service. Edwin followed up to ensure all went well.

We were very happy to provide the service for you under our unlimited lifetime warranty! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Shelley
Shelley
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Windows & Patio-Door, Richmond BC

We had a very positive experience with 'Long Life' Windows. (...We replaced 14 windows and a patio-door).

The entire team (including the office staff) was extremely helpful and accommodating. The process was smooth - starting from obtaining the quote to the final installation.

Justin was very helpful by providing detailed information regarding the quote, and revising it according to our specific needs. He answered all our questions to our complete satisfaction.

The installation was managed and done by this wonderful team that included Stuart, Kevin, Dylan, and Duncan -- very nice and cheerful people. They were very professional, approachable, punctual, and neat.

They did an outstanding job and we cannot be happier with our new windows! Our house looks very 'upgraded' now.

We would recommend 'Long Life' to our family and friends.

Thank You.

Hi Shelley,
Amazing, thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experienced. So glad to hear that the entire process was smooth, that Justin was able to provide the details you wanted, and that our in-house installation crew were nice and cheerful! You and David were a pleasure to work with, and your newly upgraded home looks great! The recommendation to your friends and family means a lot to us. Thank you again, and welcome to the Long Life Family!

More about Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

At Long Life, we specialize in three things: replacement windows, replacement doors, and exceptional installation service.

Our team includes the best replacement window installers in the Lower Mainland, with years of experience in the industry, the latest tools, and pride in our work. From fabricating custom replacement window trims, to making friends with the family pet, our installation professionals have the exceptional service attitude that has built our business.

So it only makes sense for us to install the best products available. Our locally made replacement windows and doors are renowned for quality, innovation, and lifetime warranty service.Our hands-on approach ensures we deliver what we promise. And it’s why word of mouth advertising is the biggest builder of our business.

Our Replacement Windows: We install many kinds of vinyl windows: sliders, crank casement windows, push out casement windows, and tilt and turn windows. You can select optional grids, colours, and window configurations to fit with your home’s current style, or to create a new one.

Our Replacement Doors: We install sliding patio doors, and all kinds of custom entry doors: steel, fiberglass, wood and vinyl. With our extensive options, you can design the door you want.

Getting new windows and replacement doors is easy when you’re working with Long Life, a family-run company with a reputation that speaks for itself. With no subcontracting, no deposits, and lifelong warranties, you’ll always have peace of mind.