Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1645 Boundary Road Vancouver BC V5K 4X7

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times

Reviews for Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

Tom
Tom

Replacement. Windows

Long Life’s pricing was great, their service attentive, the product looks great and their install crews were on time, neat and professional. Two big thumbs up. I’d use them again in an instant.

Thank you Tom! We really appreciate your feedback on our estimate, service, product and installation! Thank you for supporting local, you were a pleasure to work with. Welcome the Long Life Family.

Best,
Kris and the Long Life Team

Abby
Abby
1 review Burnaby, BC

The best service, best product and best price!

We got 4 different quotes from 4 different window companies and spent a lot of time shopping around. Long Life windows were hands down the best choice. We got an excellent quality product for a reasonable price and received exceptional service. Things were completed ahead of schedule and for the quoted price. No surprises! The crew that did the install were also exceptional, they had great attention to detail, were professional and personable and definitely went above and beyond on the finishing touches. We are so happy that we went with Long Life and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thank you Long Life!

Hi Abby,

Thank you for the incredible review! Thanks for accomodating our ahead of schedule installation. It was really nice to meet you and your whole family. Thank you for the business, and for supporting our local family business. The crew loved working with you as well, thanks for spoiling them with treats. Welcome to The Long Life Family.

Best,
Katie Alexander and the Long Life Team

Megan
Megan
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Window and door replacement

We are thrilled with the new windows and doors we had installed by Long Life. The whole team was fantastic throughout the whole process, install was super fast and efficient, great attention to detail, no mess left behind and just overall very friendly people to have around for the two days they were here. We could not be happier and would recommend them to anyone looking to replace windows and doors.

Thank you Megan!

We are so glad to hear you had such a positive experience throughout your window and door replacement project. As we always say, renovations should be fun and exciting - and I am happy that we delivered on this promise! Enjoy your new upgraded home, they look amazing - and are going to make your home nice and cool just in time for summer. Welcome to the Long Life Family. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

All the Best,
Kris Alexander, Long Life Windows and Doors

Garrett U
Garrett U
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Replacement Windows

We chose Long Life Windows to replace the majority of our exterior Windows and Paul came in and gave us our estimate. He explained the entire process and what to expect from the installation. The day of the installation, the crew arrived and set-up everything for the work. Due to Covid, they were super respectful of always wearing masks and keeping their distance. The entire crew was very professional and all of them were extremely skilled. Whenever I had a question, they made sure I was good with the answer and the process. Once the job was complete, they did a tremendous job cleaning the work area and making sure the windows were all perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company if you are looking for either new windows or replacement windows. Very organized team with great workers which you won't get with the cheaper guys in town who just slam in cheap windows.

Hi Garrett,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. You were a pleasure to work with, and we also appreciate you respecting our Covid protocols. It's a two way street to get through these times and your support of our local business means the world to us. Thank you for valuing the high quality of products and installation that we are so proud of. Enjoy your new windows, and thank you for referring your neighbours to us! Welcome to The Long Life Family.
Cheers,
Paul Sanders

installation
installation

windows and doors

Extremely happy with the installation work done by Andrew and his crew. Professional in every way. I was informed what to expect and all work was completed to expectations and on time. It was impressive to see a team of four work on task so obviously demonstrating experience and pride in their work. I would happily recommend this company.

Thank you so much for sharing the amazing experience you had with the entire Long Life Windows & Doors crew! We are very proud of our team, and we appreciate your support. Enjoy your new windows and doors, please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. All the best, and welcome to the Long Life Family!

Kyla, North Vancouver
Kyla, North Vancouver

Window Replacement

We had our main floor and second floor windows as well and one patio door replaced by Long Life. The service we received during the whole process was exceptional. Kris was patient and kind explaining the quality of the product we were putting in and what was to be expected on the day of installation. The installation team was on time , clean and efficient. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect before they left. We absolutely love our new quality windows and patio door and would highly recommend Long Life.

Hi Kyla and Randal,

We can't thank you enough for your support, and for your very kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and we appreciate all the referrals as well! We will take great care of anyone you send our way. Thanks again for the business and all the best. Welcome to The Long Life Family!

Kris, Co-Owner & General Manager
Long Life Windows & Doors

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Amazing experience all-around!

The whole experience was awesome from the quote to installation the team worked so hard to ensure we had a great end result. The install team was incredible, so friendly and kept things super clean as they worked. Would recommend them 10/10 anytime!

Thank you very much!! We appreciate you supporting local and for sharing your wonderful experience. Welcome to the Long Life Family. We are here if you need anything in the future.

All the Best,
The Long Life Team

J in Abbotsford
J in Abbotsford
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Door replacement

Highly recommend Long Life, they were professional, efficient, with excellent workmanship. Really positive experience with all staff, Justin, Katie, Zooey and Randy. Good COVID protocols. Couldn't be happier with new door, thanks!

Hi J,
Amazing to hear - thank you for sharing! We appreciate you working with our Covid protocols as well. Your support means the world to us. We're here if you need us going forward - welcome to the Long Life Family!
Cheers,
Katie and the Long Life Team

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Two sliding patio doors

The whole team for the company performed and did a very good job
We are very satisfied I would not hesitate to use them again
Very nice installation by josh and his team
It was a pleasure to have them here

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience! We really appreciate you supporting our local business, especially through these times! Please let us know if we can help in the future.

All the best,
The Long Life Family

Janet in Richmond
Janet in Richmond
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent product and service from LongLife Windows and Doors

I just had all of my windows and 2 sliding doors replaced by LongLife Windows and Doors. I am so glad I decided to go with this company. I found the General Manager, Kris, to be professional, honest, kind, and not at all pushy. Kris responded to my many, many emails promptly and thoroughly and is very knowledgeable about his product. My neighbour had his windows done around the same time as me and had suggested I go with the company that he chose because they were a bit cheaper. I did my research, asked questions, and decided to go with LongLife and I am so happy I did. My neighbour had a look at my new windows and commented that they were clearly better than the ones he got. I think he regrets not going with LongLife. In comparing my LongLife windows with my neighbour’s, I feel the saying that you get what you pay for is true in this case. The crew that came to install the windows, Josh, Curtis, Peter, and Alice, were exceptional. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were all extremely hardworking and knowledgeable, they worked steadily from the moment they arrived, and they cleaned up after themselves each day. I particularly like the fact that Josh, the foreman, seems to care for his workers and actually oversees their work every step of the way, passing his 24 years of industry knowledge onto them when needed. Josh is a true leader, something you do not see that much of nowadays. I have never written a review before but because I have had some truly terrible experiences in the past 2 years with various home improvement companies, I felt it was important to write a review for LongLife Windows and Doors because they are a truly honest, upstanding company with quality workmanship and I’m so happy with the service and product I received. If you choose LongLife Windows and Doors, I’m sure you will not regret it. Janet S

Hi Janet,

Thank you kindly for your amazing review, for trusting us with your home, and for appreciating the value we deliver at Long Life. You were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! It really means a lot to us that you took the time to share your amazing experience. Your home looks beautiful with the new windows and patio doors, we know you are going to be nice and cozy this winter - and for years to come! Please let us know if we can help in any way going foward. Welcome to the Long Life Family!

Kris and the Long Life Team

More about Long Life Windows & Doors Ltd.

At Long Life, we specialize in three things: replacement windows, replacement doors, and exceptional installation service.

Our team includes the best replacement window installers in the Lower Mainland, with years of experience in the industry, the latest tools, and pride in our work. From fabricating custom replacement window trims, to making friends with the family pet, our installation professionals have the exceptional service attitude that has built our business.

So it only makes sense for us to install the best products available. Our locally made replacement windows and doors are renowned for quality, innovation, and lifetime warranty service.Our hands-on approach ensures we deliver what we promise. And it’s why word of mouth advertising is the biggest builder of our business.

Our Replacement Windows: We install many kinds of vinyl windows: sliders, crank casement windows, push out casement windows, and tilt and turn windows. You can select optional grids, colours, and window configurations to fit with your home’s current style, or to create a new one.

Our Replacement Doors: We install sliding patio doors, and all kinds of custom entry doors: steel, fiberglass, wood and vinyl. With our extensive options, you can design the door you want.

Getting new windows and replacement doors is easy when you’re working with Long Life, a family-run company with a reputation that speaks for itself. With no subcontracting, no deposits, and lifelong warranties, you’ll always have peace of mind.