Window & Door Repair And Service Centre

Jeremy R
Jeremy R
1 review Oshawa, ON

Door repair

Thank you to Frank for saving me thousands of dollars. I thought I needed a new door and had 3 door companies quote me (from $3,400 – $9,000) and they never once said my door may be repairable. Called WD (Frank), he fixed my door at a very reasonable price and now it’s like new. I highly recommend WD. Thank you Frank! I am glad there are still people out there like you. As well, I told my neighbor about my experience and Frank ended up fixing his door too. Neighbor said it was the best money he ever spent.

Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Sliding Glass Door Repair

Frank came by today to fix my sliding glass door and screen door. It was all moving rather slowly plus the kids had punctured the screen door. LOVED his honest opinions, quick work, and affordable price. I will definitely use his company again should I need any similar work - he's very honest and I appreciate that!!

Mary Cook from Pickering
Mary Cook from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

window repairs

Not only did Window & Door Repairs give a TWO hour timeline when they would be at my place, Frank arrived on time and caulked the leaky window for the cost quoted. So far the window sill is dry!!!

Ken Jackson in Ajax
Ken Jackson in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Replace all windows in a 25 year old home

Existing origional builders windows were starting to leak and show some wood rot.

Replaced with new all vinyl windows and patio door.

Service was professional, price was better than expected, and new windows were amazing quality.

Strongly recommended

More about Window & Door Repair And Service Centre

We do REPAIR and SERVICE to all types of windows and Doors. Replace broken and foggy glass and make your patio doors role like NEW. Most parts for windows and doors are available and installed for a fraction of the cost to replace the window. Don't Despair CALL Window & ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ajax?