Doctor Screen

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3035 Appleby Line Burlington ON L7M 0V7

Reviews for Doctor Screen

Replacement Screen Door

We had a door mishap - large size person tries to walk through closed screen door and yet the screen didnt break but the frame was completely bent. Door did not work at all!
Dr Screen was recommended by the original door company and they were amazing! Our new door matches and works perfectly within the existing glass patio door frame Best option I found for a replacement and John was excellent as our service tech. Great job!

Many door and Window Companies have sent us clients with issues we are happy to help resolve.
We appreciate them. Thanks for the great review.!

Andrews in Montréal
Andrews in Montréal
0 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Andersen Series 3000 Installation

Jules did a fantastic job. Very patient and understanding personality. Demonstrated ultimate professionalism, in particular care and competence.

Jules is the ultimate customer care professional. He responds using his experience to complete whatever he tackles, always with a smile

Thanks for your great review!

Much appreciated!

Karen Finnell
Karen Finnell

Sliding door screen replacement

Excellent on-site service performed within a week of request. Quick, responsive and courteous. Perfect job. Highly recommended.

Thanks again for your review, much appreciated!

Paula
Paula
1 review Treherne, MB

Bay window, doors

Project manager, Ivo, was very knowledgeable and helpful. Adnan and Metthew were extremely efficient and demonstrated talented workmanship. They cleaned up! The project was completed according to the promised schedule. All the staff were extremely friendly. We look forward to having them replace the rest of our windows in the future!

This is not for our Company but glad to hear they're a reputable Business!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Patio door, pet friendly screen

John went beyond just replacing my screen. He is friendly, polite and work's fast in installing the patio screen. I was happily surprised. Many thanks.

Thanks for your review, John is often busy going beyond normal responses to help solve issues for our clients!

Great work. Again!

Second time I have had repairs to both screens and old casement window cranks. Im delighted to have windows I can open again. Thanks, John!

Thanks for your repeat confidence in Doctor Screen, much appreciated!

Cheryl
Cheryl
4 reviews Burlington, ON

My Screens are perfect

John customized my old bay window screen to fit perfectly and fixed my patio screen door that was warped from when my doberman ran through it so many times. I highly recommend this company. John and Ann are professional and I'm impressed with the work completed. Thank you

Thanks for the great review, he'll do what he can to save clients needing new doors if we can economically repair!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Prompt and quality work

John was able to fit us in on a Friday afternoon and was quick and thorough. Nice guy too!

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Siobhan in Ottawa
Siobhan in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Screens repaired and replaced

I had a few inherited screen issues from previous owners of our home that I had put off getting repaired. A quick google search and some reviewing of customer service records and I have to say I am extremely satisfied that I chose Doctor Screen.
John was amazing. He was able to fix a screen I was sure would be a thorn in my side in regards to solving its problem. He repaired three others and he did it with confidence and friendliness. I would highly recommend this company and John to anyone I may hear that needs assistance with window screen repair/replacement.

Thanks very much for your kind review! John presents a great example of his dedication to customer service on everything he does!

Pam from Ottawa
Pam from Ottawa
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

replace screens in front porch of old house

I highly recommend CURTIS COULOMBE of the Doctor Screen operation in Winnipeg. Our job involved replacing ripped screens in the front porch of an old house. The screens were actually constructed as part of the porch and the "frames" were pieces of wood framing nailed into the porch structure, so the new screens had to be put on right in the porch. Curtis was unfazed by this job and just started working to get it done. His flexibility and ingenuity ensured that the job was well done for a reasonable price.

Hi Pam and thanks for your great review of Curtis's service. He's a thinker and will always figure it out for you!

More about Doctor Screen

Doctor Screen is the Doctor that makes house calls to fix your screen doors. You will no longer have to go to the trouble to arrange that yourself! We do it all onsite.

We offer many solutions for all of your screening needs. Solar Screens,Patio Shades, Sliding Screen Doors and many other items. We can do screens that do not disturb your view as well as screens that offer privacy in your home or on your patio. From a job as simple as a window or door re-screen to something as big as a new screen porch or screened enclosure, give us a call. We can repair or replace all screens. We are your screen experts.

Door Screen Replacement Service On site rebuilding of bent broken frames window cranks patio sliding doors etc.

Selling Distributorships across Canada for Entrepreneurs