Doctor Screen

Best of 2021 winner 8 timesBest of 2021winner 8 times

Reviews for Doctor Screen

macb in midtown
macb in midtown

Condo screens and patio screen door

John was amazing! He fixed our patio screen door and our living room screen in about 20 minutes. I'd highly recommend him to anyone - very professional and great to work with!

Condo sliding door & window screens replacement

Huge thanks to John from Doctor Screen for the onsite replacement of the old aluminum screens in my condo unit. John was professional and efficient. After some quick measurements and removal of the frames, he did the replacement of the screens in his trailer in about 30 minutes. The finished screens look fantastic and now we're ready for the warm weather of spring and summer!

Thanks very much for the great review, we need another John!!

annarobinson
annarobinson

Replace screen on sliding door.

Thank you John for coming out and taking care of my screen. Great job on site and great price.

Thanks for your great review, glad we could help!

James Forte from Milton
James Forte from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Great Work

Great job thanks John. I added more work and he stayed until finished. Very happy with the price.

Thanks James, he's a very conscientious employee.

Much Appreciated

Jennifer in Windsor
Jennifer in Windsor
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Amazing Service

I had 2 single screen doors that needed to be rescreened. I called and scheduled an appointment. Doctor Screen has a mobile trailer and they are able to do the work on site. Doctor Screen has been a solid 5 star experience for me from customer service, convenience and affordable rates. A big thank you to Anne and John!

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your terrific review. Much appreciated!

Private User reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Made a new screen window

After futile attempts to get a screen window replaced by the original company I found Doctor Screen on the internet. I called and John came the next day and made a new screen window on site in 25 minutes. I was very happy with the service

Thanks very much, we try not to be like normal Doctors and keep patients waiting! John is very efficient!

Angela & Tony of Mississuaga
Angela & Tony of Mississuaga

Screen Repalcements

Earlier this month we had two screens replaced; the patio door and a window. John came to our home for both the quote and the repair. He was pleasant and efficient. He replaced our screens and informed us of all the other services that Doctor Screen provides. Payment process was very smooth and Anne was very peasant as well. We would definitely recommend Doctor Screen.

Angela & Tony

Thanks for the great review of both John and Ann, it's great to have conscience employees absolutely.

Thanks again!

Rowbear in Oakville
Rowbear in Oakville

Pet Mesh screening on most of the windows

End of November and we decided that with our recent adoption of a couple of kittens we decided we needed to upgrade our screens to something a little more pet friendly. Initially I was thinking of an aluminum screen because of the lifespans of this material. But after considerable consideration we wanted to go with the "Pet Mesh". This is a material similar to the regular fiberglass screening, but with a special coating that will help protect the screen if pets decide to climb it. With the special coating, we wanted to see what it looked like on a few of our windows first and then decide whether to use it on the rest of the windows. Because of the darker nature of the material, we were concerned that it may be too dark in comparison. These were installed by John and they looked good. I did however after looking closer at the work, that the screens had streaks or lines that ran down the entire screen in several areas. I did call and ask about these streaks which seemed to be more noticeable now that I know it's there. I was referred to asking John about the situation and he said that it was normal. So I took it for what it was. We decided to do the rest of the windows in the same material. This was done within a couple of weeks of the first few screens which was understandable. John was again there for the installation. He works well, fast and clean. I was happy with the installation which included new pull tabs on the screens. What was pleasantly surprising with the second part of the installation was that there were no streaks in the remaining screens. So I will say that it depends on the roll that you get, whether or not it will have streaks. Now this is just for the pet mesh because of the special coating it has. The staff are very courteous and quick to respond. I would recommend this business if you need replacement screens. I have attached photos, but not sure how noticeable the streaks are compared to the one without the lines. I'm happy ish.
This review is also on Google

Hi Robert and thanks for the review.

The pet mesh is definitely not always as uniform as regular screen, mostly because it's a heavy plastic coating which helps add life to the mesh.
Unfortunately we don't have the ability to inspect the rolls prior to installing and the manufacturer controls what's acceptable deficiencies.

As usual Kohn did a great job for you and all our labour is warranted for one year.

Thanks

Private User reviews Dartmouth, NS

Great service - Storm Door replacement

Jules was amazing. He answered my inquiry quickly. He provided an immediate price for the job and came at the agreed time to measure my door. He then forwarded door options and prices - no pressure just good information.
I picked the door I wanted, he found out that there was only 1 door available in the city and went and picked it up. We arranged an installation time. Jules arrived on time, did the work quickly and cleaned up after the work. He removed the old door as well.
This is old fashioned customer service - fabulous!

Thank you for your review it's very much appreciated .
Jules is a very conscientious Doctor Screen and we're happy that you were pleased with his service.

MamaMeesh
MamaMeesh
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Doctor Lifesavers

We bought a home and quickly realized that the windows could not close after opening them in November. John came out and was so professional and reassuring and went out of his way to help us get the parts needed to close our windows before moving in with a baby in the winter. We are so thankful and would recommend Doctor Screen any day. Thank you!!!

I'm happy we were able to get you all set in your new Home!

More about Doctor Screen

Doctor Screen is the Doctor that makes house calls to fix your screen doors. You will no longer have to go to the trouble to arrange that yourself! We do it all onsite.

We offer many solutions for all of your screening needs. Solar Screens,Patio Shades, Sliding Screen Doors and many other items. We can do screens that do not disturb your view as well as screens that offer privacy in your home or on your patio. From a job as simple as a window or door re-screen to something as big as a new screen porch or screened enclosure, give us a call. We can repair or replace all screens. We are your screen experts.

Door Screen Replacement Service On site rebuilding of bent broken frames window cranks patio sliding doors etc.

Selling Distributorships across Canada for Entrepreneurs